So,you think you can dance?

Royal Scandal

JIHYUN POV

 

"What? Let me go? Wait! I don't make any fault to you,so why should I care?" I yelled at him. I don't care anymore if he is prince or what.

"Yaa! I heard everything so don't pretending like you an innocent. I could make you stay at here and never back to Korea. He stop his words and walking near to me. It's to near.His face just 1 inch from my face."So, watch out with your attitude,girl." He's continue his word. I push him away.

"Araso. I'm sorry ok! So,what is the condition? But please...I want to back to Korea. Seriously, I miss my family already." I said and he's make an evil smile. I can feel he want to revenge! 

"Be my girlfriend for tomorrow night event. I mean, a fake girlfriend."

"Bhu-Bhuya? Are you crazy? Why I need to be your fake girlfriend? I don't want. Fine! Just leave me at here! I don't care if I can't back to Korea or not. Well... Hawaii is not bad. Maybe I can start my new life at here and bring my family to here too. But before you do that, please hear this." I show my phone to him and open the maximum sound from my phone.

"Yaa! I heard everything so don't pretending like you an innocent. I could make you live at here and never back to Korea. So, watch out with your attitude girl."  Gotcha! Sometime,watching many drama will get benefit too. Like this example, record his voice and thretened him. Haha...

I make a bit smirk to start my mission. "Well, I more cleaver than you! So, I will send your voice here to the media. So that, nation will know who you are? The prince who they think is nice and protect him actually is a jerk." 

"Yaa! Did you- did you just blackmailing me? Yaa!" He's stutter.

"Ah! Maybe! So, sayonara!" I leave him alone. I know he is mad like a die now. 

"Yaa! You better watch out! You will regret!" He yelled at me. It's make me more curious to watch him. I turn my head back and wink at him like I make joke at him. Haha...he look cute when he is angry.

I reach at my room and when I want to close my room's door, one hand prevent me to close the door. I'm shocked like a die. It's remind me to Sparta Kook on Running Man.

"Nam Jihyun,did you think you're free now?" Oh! It's him again. Prince Jaejoong.

"Ah! Chinca! You just like Sparta Kook! So, you are Sparta Joong? You shocked me to die!" I said.

"What? Sparta Joong? Well, I hope you die too but not now. What the important thing is...look at this!"

"Bhuya? How.."

JAEJOONG POV

She leave me just like that? This girl...I swear she will get the worst punishment one day! He still doesn't know who is Jaejoong? When I open the door to enter the mansion, I realize my foot kicking something and it's a bracelet. A beautiful bracelet. I take the bracelet and when I watch closely it's remind me to someone. I smile alone and run to the bracelet's owner.

Before she close the door, I put my arm on it and the result... I hurt my arm. "Auch!"

"Nam Jihyun,did you think you're free now?" I said with hurtful condition.

"Ah! Chinca! You just like Sparta Kook!So, you are Sparta Joong? Shocked me to die!" She screamed.

"What? Sparta Joong? Well I hope you to  die too but not now. What is the important thing is...look at this!" I show her the bracelet that I found. Like I guess, she look shock.

"Bhuya? How..." She's stutter.

"Did you want to say how is your bracelet with me?" I help her to finish her sentence.

"Ne..How?" She look very shocked I think. But,should she shock like this just because of this bracelet?

"You just a careless girl like your friend too. Leave and falls thing like a fool."

"What? Yaa! How could you said like that? Don't said like that to my friend. Araso! I admit, I wrong because I never notive I'm just falling my bracelet. So, could you give back my bracelet? That bracelet is very special to me." She make a soft voice. Did you think I will get touched by that?

"Special? Like I guess! Well, I will give back 'your special bracelet' but  with one condition. You must be my fake girlfriend tomorrow night."

"What? Are you crazy?" She shocked again. "And...Why you need me to become your fake girlfriend? I think you can get many beautiful girls than me to make your fake girlfriend?" She's wonder.

"You will know later. You should happy that you're in my planner for tomorrow deal.The biggest deal for our country."

"What?" She look confuse.

I take my i-phone and calling my favourite stylist, Grey.

"Hello..Gray, I need your touch. I want you change her to the Princess Mermaid." I know Gray will understand what I means even I just said the simple words.I guess. 

"Mermaid? Why Mermaid? Wait a minute! Don't say I need to wears bikini! No way! I don't want" She shook her head.

"Yaa! Babo! Tomorrow event will attended by many royal family and minister from other countries,how could you need to wear that? You should happy because Grey will change you to Princess Mermaid. She's beautiful you know?"

"Wait the minute! Did you want to say,you want to change me like a princess? People always said cinderella but why you said Mermaid?"

"Again! You just same like that prince. Ask me why I like mermaid more than cinderella? Because mermaid is beautiful than cinderella! Understand? Well..Grey is a good stylist. So, just believe him. Butler Hwang will bring you to him tomorrow. " 

"Will you promise me you will give back my bracelet if I pretend your girlfriend tomorrow?" Her voice become soft and touched like this bracelet is so important to her.

"I'm a guy who put my promise on shoulder. So, don't worry,your bracelet will back to you. But now, you need to follow me to practice." I take her hand without permisson and bring her to the room.

"Practice what?"

YUNHO POV

"Practicing a tango dance for tomorrow event." I'm answering her question.

"What? Tango dance? We need to dance tomorrow?" She look shocked. I don't know if she can follow the dance or not. Tango is not the easy dance,plus she even doesn't know anything about dance.

"Ne." I reply.

"Asa! It's already been too long for me to dance." She look happy.She even jumping.

"What? Look like you have dance before."

"Ne! Dancing is my hobby."

"Oh? Really? Seriously?"

"Aha! Like someone not believe me. Want some energy?" She wink at me.

"Energy? Let see!" I start the music and she start dancing

Wow! She is just AMAZING! Seriously GORGEOUS, WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL. She is the dancing machine.  Suddenly I start to close at her and without realizing, I make dance collabration with her.

"Wow! You not bad also,Prince Yunho."

"And you are the dancing machine.Ok! I have a wrong perception for you. I mean just for dance."

"Yes you are! Dance is just a part of me."

"Ok! I guess we don't need to practice tango anymore right?"

"Tango? PERFECTION! I practice that dance already thousand times with.." She stop suddenly.

"With whom?" I wonder.

"With Sooyoung,our drummer! She also good at dance! But, I think we should practice too because I leave that dance long ago."

I know she lie. Her partner must be a guy. How could Sooyoung,a tallest girl will dance with her perfectly.

End of POV.

At the other room, Jihyun and Jaejoong are busy with their business.

"Ani! Are you crazy? I don't know how to dance! Seriously! No way!" Jihyun reject it with hardly.

"That's why you need a great dancer like me to teach you!" Jaejoong boast himself.

"What? Great dancer? You? Haha.. I don't believe it!"

"Babo yaa..I'm a prince. Of course I know how to dance tango. Dance is the part of royal family life.Let's go! We don't have time anymore, let's start!"

"But.." Jihyun still hope she could reject it.

"Like you don't need your bracelet anymore." Jaejoong try blackmailing her again.

"Araso. But..could you tell me why I need to do all this?"

"Ok! We will start with easier one and I will explain to you when we dance." When the music start, the lesson also start. Jaejoong told Jihyun about his plan tomorrow deal and Jihyun still confuse.

"So, I need to be your girlfriend to attract the president's wife?"

"Ne. She is a Korean too but she can't speak English well."

"So,how she could marry with France guy?"

"She just know France and Korean but she bad at english.So, you just need to follow her and help her to communicate with others. I heard your English is not bad."

"Well...Not too good but not too bad." Jihyun like happy with the praised.

"Whatever! What you need to do is make her to praised you and be the only one she believe on that night. One more onformation you need to know. She is from poor family and before she marry the president,she is a tourist guide. That's why she still lack to attend and greeting people at an event or ceremony. 

"What benefit if I do that?"

"The president will not worry about her wife and I will talk about our deal and when he watch his wife is taking good by you or by my girlfriend,the deal will fall to us."

"Wow! What a good plan! Using a women as your gun to getting your business done."

"Sometime we need to be cruel for people convenience."

"Fine! Let's go! For country and nation,I will try best! I'm burning out now!"

TO BE CONTINUE...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hye guys! Sorry for late update! Hehe..Thank you very much for all my readers and subscribers! My subscribers just increase and increase! So,I notice that I can't stop this story because all my readers love this! So,enjoy your reading!

By the way...I have a new story..if you interest..you guys can click this story, LOST AT EXO PLANET.

love,

Imanie93

ADDICTED TO NEW JUNIEL'S SONG BAD MAN!!!!