Me? A Princess

Royal Scandal

HYOYEON POV 

                                                                

I'm look around the royal bedroom. It's totally beautiful and it's 10 times big and luxury than my bedroom. I watch the bed with king size.I think maybe it's can let four person to sleep. Ne... My appa is a doctor,but my appa teach us to live in simple life. If we want something,we should to get a good level in exam and he will give us the reward and if not,collect  money ourself and we will buy by ourself. But luckily I've got a great oppa who sometime give me a presents. Ah~ What I do now? Where am I? And why I do at this royal bedroom? Is it it's just a dream? Suddenly,I'm heard of door which open by someone and I saw Kim Yunho! Prince Yunho! 'Crown prince of Korea is my husband. Is it a true?'

"It's true Kim Hyoyeon!" He said with a fake smile

Weird! How can he know what in my mind."Bhuya? How can you know what I said?" 

"You just said it just now, right?"  Ah! Again! I though I'm speak with my heart but I'm just said it loudly.

"Well..." I'm speechless.

"Why you sat at the floor? I think my room got many sofa and chairs to sit but you choose floor. You had an unique personality!"

"Haa? Ah! This carpet very soft and comfortable.I like it!" I'm also don't had any idea why I sat at the floor.Hehe...

He show me weird face. I know he must said I'm a weird girl. "Whatever. Follow me!" 

"W-here?" I cross my hand at my body to prevent him to think I'm the easy girl.

"Don't think negative thing! I never sleep in the same bed with a stranger.Like I said before,I'm married to you just because of royal's pride and responsibility as a prince to a country. I don't had any interest on you.So, I'm already seperate our bed.The secret bedroom for you."

I'm just nod what he said andfollow him.He take one remote and click a button to the picture who got a beautiful sakura scenary on the wall. Suddenly,the photo was dragged by an action of the remote and I can see another room in there.

                                                                          

"Maybe it's not a big enough to become your bedroom. You can use my bedroom when a day but at night you need to use this bedroom because I will there.This room will be your area and the outside will be my area!" 

"Chinca? This is my bedroom? Wah! It's like my dreaming! I like it!" 

"You totally a weird girl! When in a big bedroom you just sat at the floor but in this small bedroom,you like it?" He look weird at me.

"Sometime,people have weird thing they like." I love a small bedroom rather than big. I think I will safe in small room because if something happen,people don't have to find me at many place. I feel safe with small thing.

"Araso. Do whatever you like. But I need to tell you the rules. From 7.30 am until 6.00 pm,you can use the my area because I'm not use it but when the clock said 6.00pm you can't use is except you enter or out from this room and goes to toilet. And! If you want to out from this room or goes to toilet you need to press this bell first and I will approve it. After that you can out."

"Araso!"

"How can you approve it without any question?"

"I'm sleepy!" Seriously I'm so tired today with the weeding ceremony which is full of ritual.When I watch bed I'm feel want to throw my body at there but the prince told me this rule and that's rule.Huh!

"Araso.Go to your 'dreaming bed'!Good night! Make sure change your cloth first."

Prince Yunho. He's sometime look charming and sweet but in my heart now,still had Doo Joon's name. What can I do? I know him 9 years already. How I can forget him? Because of my family sake,I need to sacrifice my love to him.I still remember the moment when my life are changed.

I'm just back from celebrated with my friends after our final exam end. I watched three luxury cars infront of my house but they already go. What happen?

"Hyo! You forgot something?" I'm heard man voice that I know behind me.

"DJ?" I'm smiled at him and hug him. He reply my hug.

"Chokahamnida! You already finish your exam. So,we can goes out everyday right?" He whispered at me.

"Ne! DJ ah! We near with my parent now,so we can look like this." I release his hug.

"Araso! See you tomorrow! Saranghae!" Become a bad boy again! Kiss at my cheek and go. But,I'm thinking now,if I lose him one day,I will die. I love him very much.I'm reach my living room.I watch omma and appa sat at the sofa with serious face and my oppa look furious. Yoona just saw me with tears eyes.

                                   

"She never marry that prince! She got her own future!" What oppa said? He enter his room with slamped door. I'm show my currious face. Yoona also leaving and said,"Unnie,you need to talk to omma."

"Omma,appa,what happen?Why oppa look bad and who will be married? Don't said Yoona? With prince?" I'm asked too many question right?

They asked me to sit with them and they told me the arranged married between me and Crown Prince Kim Yunho. I'm speechless. I walked out from my house like no energy. My omma try to stop me, but my appa stop her. I look at my watch and it's already 8.00 pm. I don't know where to go.Where should I go? Who should I tell and where should I run from this bad dream? My parent know I've got boyfriend and they know I love him very much but how can they said,"Whatever happen you need to marry him. Our grandparents already arranged these and it's will be embrassing if we cancel it. The palace side already aggre it,so we can't reject it. Our family have pride and very keep the principle to keep the promise when we made it. Mianhei,Hyoyeon! Appa need to forced you to marry Prince Yunho whatever happen."

Ah! Doojoon,what should I do?

I look at the sky.Even the star don't want to appear at the dark sky. Moon also shy to show itself. The light at the road which is bright with light like not shining. The people around me passed me like thunder. I'm the only one stand like a fool in the center of the road. Suddenly,I'm realized actually...it's raining! That's why I'm the only one standing at here. I'm run to find the shading place.My cloths already wet. I'm bumped with someone and I saw Nam Jihyun infront me.

                                                                        

"Hyo? What are you doing here?" What? She ask me? Is it I'm the one who should ask her what is she doing at here with the weird style,hud and the ray bean at the night? I can see her digital camera beside her too.

"Yaa! I'm the only one who should ask you,what are doing here with the weird style at the night!"

"What I'm doing here? Well... You know what? I'm heard that Crown Prince Yunho will marry with ordinary girl,so I want to investigate who is she."

"Bhuya? Are you crazy? You goes out at night just to find who's that girl?"

"Ne! My parent not at home.They in Japan for my unnie's graduation. I'm only had Hyunseung oppa who is crazy to watch National Geographic channel. He always told me about volcano,the mystery of bermuda triangle and boring stuff.I think I'll be crazy if I continue to sit with him,so I sneak out and he doesn't realize it! Stupid cousin!Haha..."

"I'm asked you why you need to find that 'ordinary girl' and investigate who is she but you told me about your sneak out? You always run of topic,dummy Jihyun!" 

"Ani! I've got your answer in my sneak out story...Positive Hyoyeon!"

"Is it?I'm just heard about your parents not at home so you sneak out."

"Ne! Thant means,I make the decision to investigate who's that girl because I don't know where I want to go! Hehe.."

"But,from which side you want to find that?"

"Don't know!"

"Jihyun ah! Let's go! I know who's that girl. I will tell you who is she but I think after this maybe you will help her."

"Chinca? Let's go!"

I bring her to our jaming place. Our band practice room. Nam Jihyun,Sooyoung,Jiyoon,Nicole and me are the members of indie band named  Thunder Beats. It's a rock band. We are the best friends from we 8 years old until now.I'm more close to Jihyun now because she got same college with me,so we most hang out together. Even she's a bit weird sometime but she's the one will heard and agree what I'm said even it's false just to make me better.So,I make decision to tell her these crazy thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BACK TO REALITY

"Hyoyeon, I will off all the lights at my area.I want to sleep.I hope you don't disturb me if you want to go to toilet.Araso?"

I'm back to reality.The reality life that I must believe that...I'm already married! My husband is him and I'm his wife.

"Araso Crown Prince! You can get your 'sugar bed'' now!"

"Bhuya? Sugar bed? Whatever! One more thing! I hate when you call me crown prince! Everytime I'm heard that words,so I want you call me just..Yunho! Araso?"

"Ne...You can get your nap Pri... I mean..Yunho."

"Great!Good night and had a sweet dream!" He off all the lights and close my room's door.

Our first night end with sleep,I mean separate sleep. I'm relief he hold his promise. It's time for me to sleep to. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye guys! I'm so sorry because delay my chapter 1! Actually,my second semester already start,so I make some delay to wrote this. Hehe...One more time! Mianhei! Maybe for the first chapter a bit boring and short but for the next chapter I will make more interesting! I will try my hard! Hope you guys can leave a comment about this story!hehe...Thank you for subsribing this story and people who love to read my story! I'm very appreciate it!