The Morning After

Forced into the Fateful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Young Saeng was in a deep slumber after HyunJoong's exit for the night. His fatigued body needed this rest badly. He had work to do in the morning. Young Saeng worked in an agency where secretaries, personal assisstants, house keeping staffs were supplied as per the orders to various offices and rich households. Young Saeng mostly worked as secretary and he was actually quite good.

It was almost dawn when Young Saeng somehow woke up and the first thing he felt was tremendous thirst. He reached the bedside table to grab the glass of water which he normally places there before he makes it to bed. But there was no glass as of now, so Young Saeng  had to get up to fetch a glass of water. He stumbled on his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle from the fridger, poured some water in a glass and drank it. Then, he took another glass of water on his way to the bedroom.

When he stepped inside his bedroom he got the shock of his life. There in his bedroom, on his bed a very y looking HyunJoong was sitting so non-chalantly as if it is his bedroom and not Young saeng's. The buttons of HyunJoong's white shirt were all open  flaunting his broad mascular chest and the black jeans hung low on his hip baring the rim of his boxers. The entire scene was so and distracting that Young Saeng actually for a while all but forgot his every reason to hate this extremely hot and gorgeous guy who was sitting on his bed giving him an alluring smirk. He even felt like running off to HyunJoong and let him do what he pleases. But Young Saeng jolted out of that thought. Then asked in a shaky voice, " What are you doing here? What do you want?"

Not attempting to answer any questions, HyunJoong casually got up and strolled elegantly across the room toward Young Saeng. Instinctively Young Saeng took a step back. HyunJoong noticed and gave a low rough chuckle. Then in a seductive husky voice he said to Young Saeng, " I can't wait any longer Saeng. I want you...Now." Saying this he pulled Young Saeng in a seering kiss. Young Saeng struggled at first but gave in a while later just enjoying the amazing feeling of HyunJoong's lips pressing onto his. In a haze Saeng opened his mouth for HyunJoong to invade his hot cavern. HyunJoong took the opportunity and pushed his tongue inside Young Saeng's mouth and hard till they were out of breath. Then he felt HyunJoong's hands under his shirt and gasped. Young Saeng suddenly remembered what exactly was happening and the compromising position he was in. He tried to push HyunJoong off. Knowing his intensions, Hyunjoong pinned his arms above his head and lowered his mouth to his skin against the collar bone. Young Saeng closed his eyes and screamed for him to stop.

After that scream everything seemed to stop. Young Saeng never felt those sinful lips on his skin and his hands were free too. So, slowly gathering his courage he opened his eyes. He was greeted by a blinding white light coming through his windows. He was surprised to find himself on his bed with apparently no one in his bedroom, not a sign of HyunJoong anywhere. His clothings were al intact and nothing seemed to change. Then Young Saeng realised what has happened was nothing but a dream, no...to be exact a terrifying nightmare! He scolded himself for even imagining things like that. He was pissed at himself for imagining a make-out session with his biggest enemy. He mentally slapped himself numerous times and then got up to begin the day, not knowing what awaited him in the due course.

Joining the morning rush, Young Saeng caught a cab and hurried to his office. It was a small firm but was renowned for providing good services. The boss Mrs. Lee Soojin is a woman in her mid-forties. Her husband was a professor at Seoul National University and she ran this small business with a handful of efficient staffs. Young Saeng always felt the atmosphere very homely and comfortable. It is also one reason for him to stay back in this small agency despite getting offers to take over secretarial jobs at various companies.

As he was settling down, Mrs. Lee's voice drew his attention. Apparently a huge telecom company's MD has requested Heo Young Saeng, one of the agency's best secretaries, to assist him for a duration of a month. So, he has to report there as soon as possible. Stating the details, Mrs. Lee asked if he had any querries. To which Young Saeng replied, "just one." Mrs. Lee nodded encouraging to continue.

"How come they know me?" 

"They said that they have heard of you from the MD of "Choi Shipping Corp." for whom you worked for the last month. Mr. Choi is a good friend of Mr. Kim."

After that in a little over thirty minutes, Young Saeng was climbing the steps of the telecom company. At the desk where a receptionist was sitting, he gave his name and stated her business.

"Go straight and turn right," the receptionist told him, "you'll find the MD's office at end of the corridor. Go straight in Mr. Heo. You're expected."

He went as instructed and then stopped at the door which had a brass plate attached to it written 'Managing Director' on it. Though he was told that his presence is expected but still out of courtsey he knocked and pushed the door open. There he saw the powerfully attractive face of the man he loathed the most sitting behind the mahogany wood desk. The light brown hair with blonde highlights, those brown eyes with predator like gaze, that straight nose, that tough jaw-line, were printed on his mind like an indelible mark.

"Good morning, Young Saeng." He deep voice echoed in the room and brought a shiver down Young Saeng's back. His mind reluctantly went to his dream, or better, nightmare. "Close the door and come sit down."

When he made no such effort, Hyun Joong sighed, "You know you can't run away. I called you for a business. So, better behave like an adult and come sit down."

Trying to ignore the unnerving gaze fixed on his face, Young Saeng demanded, " How did you know where to find me?"

"You know your friend was only too willing to give all the details I wanted. It was rather amusing."

You

Please log in to read the full chapter