Theatrical Clash

Forced into the Fateful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The whole day was enough to make Young Saeng completely exhausted. Once inside the house, he took a shower and made himself a strong cup of coffee, took a couple of aspirins for the throbbing headache he was beginning to feel and reviewed on the catastrophic turn of the events where he has to endure the man whom he hated the most.

Young Saeng kept on pondering how easily and effortlessly HyunJoong tricked him into accepting the secretarial job at the firm. Young Saeng felt that each encounter between them only added fuel to his desire to seek vengeance. One thing is for sure that he could not go on working for HyunJoong. Also, he knew that though he was seeking revenge but everyday's encounter with HyunJoong was also flaming the attraction between them which is obviously there. 

A hot bath rejuvinated some of his aches and pains in his muscles from the tough day, but as he was still very much on the edge, he jumped when his phone started ringing.

"Saeng?" Young Saeng heard Park Jungmin's voice on the other end of the line. For some reason Jungmin sounded cheerful, but then again Jungmin is always a bundle of joy. Jungmin spoke without giving much scope to Young Saeng to make a response, "hey, I've got tickets to Jump, for this evening. I know how much you want watch this musical comedy, so will you come?"

"Well, I actually had a rough day at work, so I don't feel..."

"I know its really short notice but try please. You will feel good. All the stress will be gone. Come on, Saengie."

Young Saeng thought for a while and then decided not to disappoint the guy because he owed Jungmin a lot. Jungmin is the one who refered Hyungjun's internship in Kim Corporations. Also, Jungmin covers a lot for Hyungjun because many times Hyungjun is unable to attend at the office due to his classes at university and also because he has taken it upon himself the responsibilty of Young Saeng's mother because Young Saeng has to work hard for paying the hospital bills for her treatment.

So, Young Saeng brought a little enthu and told, "Okay fine! I'll come. May be it'll help me unwind."

"That's the spirit, Saeng!" Jungmin sounded very pleased and added, " I'll pick you up in an hour."

When Jungmin knocked on his door, he was ready. Young Saeng was wearing a light blue shirt and a pair of tight black leather pants. He took his jacket and came out to join Jungmin. Jungmin looked quite impressed with Young Saeng. He even complimented Young Saeng's choice of outfit.

On their way to the theatre, Saeng asked, "how did you manage to get the tickets? Every time I tried it always sold out before I could grab it."

"I have my sources." Jungmin threw a mysterious smirk at Saeng. 

They drove to the theatre in a cab, which confused Saeng a bit because Jungmin had a car. Only when they reached the theatre, and as the night rolled that Young Saeng understood why.

Two people were waiting for them at the theatre. A very beautiful, well-dressed man with silky dark brown hair which is rather long and a lean attractive figure. He was pretty, no doubt, and may be a bit girly too. With him stood the man, Young Saeng has tried to avoid like a plague. Coming face to face with him so unexpectedly gave him the sensation as being dropped from the top of a building, making his heart clench painfully.

"Good evening, Young Saeng...Jungmin," HyunJoong greeted them in a pleasant way. They nodded in response.

HyunJoong then pointed at the beauty beside him, "May I introduce, Mrs. Choi, my..."

"Don't be so formal, HyunJoong," the man cut him with a wink. He then took the initiative to introduce himself and held out a hand first to Young Saeng and then to Jungmin. "I'm Kim Heechul, HyunJoong's elder brother...nice to meet you. I'm married to the owner of Choi Industries, so he refered to me as Mrs. Choi."

Inside the auditorium, HyunJoong smoothly placed Saeng between himself and Heechul stating, "I'm so glad that you joined us, especially in such a short notice." Then he added, "but I was hoping for you to show up because you told me how you love to please your friend." Young Saeng did not say anything. 

Catching part of their conversation, Jungmin said eagerly, "Saeng likes to please me, I know but this time its me pleasing him. When Mr. Kim said he had two spare tickets, I could not decline it as I know how much you want to see the play."

"You do know how to please me, Jungmin."

"As much as you like to please me, Saengie, if not more." Jungmin commented.

Conversation died down as the play began. This is like an ordeal to Young Saeng and he knew that he would need every ounce of his fighting spirit to pass the trial.

Living up to its reputation the play proved to be really entertaining and had a fast pace. But though he tried hard to focus on whatever was going on stage, Young Saeng took scarcely any of it in, all his attention was

Please log in to read the full chapter