After Effect

Forced into the Fateful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Watching the pale expression on Young Saeng's face, HyunJoong knew that he had hit the right nerve. HyunJoong hoped that Saeng will say something. When he said nothing, HyunJoong continued, " If you are having a baby, it happened that very first night in Hawaii..." He paused for a while before continuing, "After learning about Mi Young and realising there were even more more problems than I envisaged, I made sure you wouldn't get pregnant, at least until those problems are solved. Now it seems my precautions may have come a little too late..."

"But I still refuse to stay," came Saeng's stubborn answer.

"Well, if you think I'm going to let the outpourings of a neurotic woman ruin both our lives you're quite mistaken here. You are staying and..."

"You can't make me stay." Desparately Saeng added, "I'd also tell the truth to Hyungjun soon."

After a taut silence, HyunJoong asked, "If there is a baby, do you want to keep it?"

"Of course I want to keep it," Young Saeng cried, and saw some of his tautness relax.

"Then if you stop to think about it, Saeng, I'm sure you'll see that to stay with me is by far the wisest course. ually we're more than compatible, to say the least. We like the same things, and enjoy each other's company. Surely we've enough going for us to build a future together?"

"For how long?" Saeng asked bitterly. "As long as your obsession lasts? And then what...a quick divorce?"

"I don't believe in divorce. I'm offering you a lifetime's commitment."

Despite everything, for a moment Young Saeng was dreadfully tempted to try and grasp that dream happiness. But common sense told him it was just a dream. He shook his head. "It would never work."

"We can make it work. With a give and take on both sides we can have a good and lasting relationship."

"Based on what?"

After hesitating briefly, HyunJoong answered, "On mutual liking and respect." Then he urged, " Saengie, stay with me willingly. I know we can make each other happy. Why don't you stay with me until the child is born? Let our child be something that draws us together."

Young Saeng laughed scornfully. " You can hardly expect us to be happy. As I neither like nor respect you, and could never forget you were my sister's lover. All we could make each other would be unhappy."

HyunJoong went silent for a while and for one awful moment Saeng thought he was going to strike him, then he said coldly, " Then that's how it must be. I'd rather be unhappy with you than happy with any other person."

After a moment, Young Saeng said dully, "Fine...you win. I'll stay with you but I won't sleep with you."

HyunJoong's face was a blank mask, he said, "I think you will."

"You'll have to use force."

"I'll do whatever's necessary. I'm determined that from now on we're having as normal a married life as possible."

HyunJoong stooped to lift Young Saeng out of the chair, holding him tightly in case he struggled. In their bedroom HyunJoong put him down on the bed and began to kiss and caress him, while he removed Saeng's clothes with care.

But even when his mouth was exploring Saeng's, his hands travelling all over Saeng's smooth chest, twisting his s, Saeng's eyes were wide open and he lay like a rag doll. It was passive resistance at its most prohibitive.

Young Saeng was wondering how long he could keep this up, when HyunJoong lifted his mouth from Young Saeng's to say softly, "It won't work, Saengie."

HyunJoong closed Saeng's eyelids with kisses and began to caress him again with feather-light that brought goosebumps to Saeng. HyunJoong's hand and mouth tantalising, tormenting. He used all skills and patience to rouse Saeng, gradually bringing every inch of his body to throbbing life.

HyunJoong never spoke again during that slow seduction of the senses, but felt a savage satisfaction at the betraying signs of quickened breathing and hardening manhood, the little gasps Young Saeng couldn't control as HyunJoong teased and touched it with his lips and tongue.

When HyunJoong finally moved over Saeng, Young Saeng's arms went around HyunJoong's neck and his mouth opened to HyunJoong's with a wordless, hungry passion that matched HyunJoong's own. He took Young Saeng with a fierce triumph of some conqueror, enjoying to the full the little whimpers of pleasure he forced from Saeng, before allowing his own control to slip and send them both tumbling into an ecstatic rea

Please log in to read the full chapter