Epilogue

Forced into the Fateful Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Year later:

HyunJoong and Young Saeng was soundly sleeping on the king sized bed. Their master bedroom had all their necessities accomodated in a nice orderly manner. There were two new additional babycots added to the setup. One could easily guess that those babycots were meant for their currently six month old twins. 

HyunJoong and Young Saeng got two baby boys whom they consider the biggest blessing in the whole universe. They named the boys Kim Youngmin and Kim Kwangmin. They were six minutes apart. Youngmin was the older twin. The boys looked adorable and both were a jolly pair of twin brothers, always keeping their parents occupied. HyunJoong sometimes got jealous of his twins because they took up much of Young Saeng's attention. But he knew how much he himself loved his twins but somehow HyunJoong had a thought they would grow up to be Mamma's boys because one thing was clear that both demanded Saeng's attention always.

Twins are sometimes very difficult to be managed. They cried together, they got hungry together, they demanded their parents' attention at the same time and worse when they fell sick together. Both of them were really having hard times with twins sometimes but Saeng was a very caring mother. It was as if he was born to be a mother. Motherhood came naturally to Young Saeng. 

HyunJoong brought Mrs. Oh to help Young Saeng with the twins. Now that, Ha Eun was staying in a residential school for her studies, Mrs. Oh was available and HyunJoong only trusted someone as efficient as her for his twins. KyuJong also helped Saeng with the twins. Young Saeng left his job after the birth of the twins. HyunJoong knew how much Saeng loved his job but for Saeng, his babies were priority. So, he decided to take care of his babies on his own.

Male pregnancy was always complicated. It wasn't smooth for Young Saeng even. Still overall he had a healthy pregnancy and a normal birth, except those first two months.

Flashback:

Young Saeng was in his last month of pregnancy. His stomach was huge and he could barely move around with so much weight. HyunJoong always stayed by his side, helping him with all his daily needs.

Being pregnant meant to be stuck in bed at least for the last month and Young Saeng, being always active, hated it. Those days were worst when HyunJoong had to attend some business meetings and he sat alone in the huge mansion. Kyu, being the best friend he turned out to be of Saeng, tried his best to cheer Saeng up but one of Saeng's pregnancy craving from the beginning had been constant presence of his husband, HyunJoong, by his side. However one tried, could never fill in that place. So, the days when HyunJoong had to leave Saeng, those few hours felt like years to Saeng.

It was one of those days when HyunJoong left Young Saeng for a few hours to attend a meeting. Saeng was only starting to feel lonely but then Heechul arrived by lunch. Heechul always brought a splash of freshness for Saeng. Young Saeng admired Heechul. He found that quality of a sibling in Heechul which he had always searched in Mi Young and always failed to find. Saeng wished Heechul would have been his real brother; but the current arrangement was also doing fine.

Young Saeng got in talk with Heechul discussing many topics. They were talking about their respective husbands, importance of family, fashion, food and many other things. It was nearing evening, the twilight outside was spreading like a mysterious fog. The sun was about to set. Saeng had got a text from HyunJoong that he would arrive in an hour. Kyu served them honey tea. 

After finishing the tea, Heechul rose from his seat. He needed to return. Young Saeng also stood up in order to Heechul to the door. When they were near the door, Saeng felt a sharp pain in his stomach. Immediately he placed his hand on his overgrown belly and stumbled backwards. Heechul saw and promptly came at his side.

"What happened, Saeng? Are you all right?" Heechul querried in a tensed voice.

"It's paining, hyung. It hurts... Ahhh..." Saeng felt a fluid came down his legs. He glanced and saw his water broke.

Soon, Young Saeng was writhing in pain. The jolt of the extreme pain made Saeng breathless. Heechul clearly understood that Saeng had went into labour. He called on KyuJong and asked him to take out the car. Heechul, with the help of Kyu, brought Saeng inside the car and then they sped towards the hospital. On the way to the hospital, Heechul informed HyunJoong and asked him to come directly to the hospital. Then he made calls to Siwon and Hyungjun.

After arriving at the hospital, Saeng refused to be taken away for giving birth without his husband by his side. HyunJoong would take forty minutes, to the least, to reach the hospital. But Young Saeng was adamant about his decision. So, he was given pain medications to deal with the pain. They weren't of much help but Saeng somehow held until HyunJoong arrived.

Then he was quickly wheeled into the operation theatre. Young Saeng pleaded the hospital authorities to allow HyunJoong to be by his side. HyunJoong held Young Saeng's hand throughout the whole time he was struggling to give birth to their twins.

Saeng was asked to push hard and he did but he was losing strength fast. HyunJoong was mouthing enouraging words but Saeng was not in a position to listen to all those words. He even got irritated and started shouting at HyunJoong. 

"You... Its all because of you. Ahhh... I'm here because of you. It hurts...," Young Saeng's painful screams could be heard outside the operation theatre too. Hyungjun and Siwon had arrived. along with Heechul and KyuJong, they were waiting outside. They heard Saeng's shrieks of agony. They were praying for a safe birth.

After much agony, Young Saeng was able to push out their first twin. The doctor gave the baby to the nurse after saying that the baby was a boy. Yes...our couple never went to detect the of their twins because they didn't want to destroy the surprise element. Young Saeng was exhausted after giving birth to his first twin. But he had to go through it once again. He held HyunJoong's hand tightly causing much discomfort for his husband but HyunJoong didn't

Please log in to read the full chapter