Humans Are Dangerous

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Just a warning. This chapter is pretty boring, as Kyuhyun won't appear here. So, you can skip this chapter and wait for the next one. Or you can scroll down and read it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two years have passed since Jin Hae drown into the sea. Now, she has forgotten about the incident and live a new, happy life underwater. She lives in palace with her adoptive mother and queen of the sea, Nadine, Melissa the dolphin and two of Nadine's younger daughters, Arianna and Narissa. As the three young mermaids swim and play around, King Neptune and Queen Nadine watched over them. "Do you think it's alright for Marina to stay here with us?" he asked. "Well, she may not be my real daughter. But I feel she's part of our family. Look how happy they played together," replied the queen. The king is still concern about his new adoptive daughter. 

One morning, the kingdom is having a celebration and all the merfolks were invited. "His Royal Highness, King Neptune. And Her Majesty, Queen Nadine," the herald announced. The king and queen were on their chariot, waving hello to the merfolks. "I hope this is gonna be a wonderful celebration," whispered Nadine. King Neptune chuckled. "It will, my love." He motioned to Larry, one of his loyal henchmen. "Call our daughters to come and join the celebration, will you?" he instructed. 

"Yes, Your Majesty." And off the henchman swim to their chambers. He knocked on the door. "Girls! Time to come out! The celebration is on!" he called. But there was no respond. "Girls?" he asked. Again, there was no respond. He realized that the door is unlocked. "Hmm?" He checked everywhere but the girls are nowhere to be found. "Oh dear! Where could they be?" He searched everywhere in the palace and still no sign of them. "The king is not gonna like it!"

He swam back to the king and report to him that the girls are missing from the palace. "Then go and find them, for goodness sake!!" he ordered. The henchman said yes and swam off to find the girls. "I wonder where are they?" Nadine thought in her mind.

 

Somewhere in the sea, Jin Hae, Melissa and her sisters were exploring the sunken ship. They love collecting treasures to add into their collections. Shells, pearls, jewels and even human objects. They were unaware there's a celebration going on. "Hey! Wait up!" the youngest, Narissa, called. "Narissa, hurry up!" whispered Jin Hae. Narissa was out of breath. She couldn't swim that well as she is still young. "You know that I can't swim fast," she said under her breath. "You gotta learn how to, Narissa," said Arianna, clicking her tongue. "Come on, girls. Let's go inside and see what treasures are to be found," said Jin Hae, feeling impatiently. 

The three girls and the dolphin went inside the ship. They were on the hunt for human things. "Woah! So many wonderful treasures in here!" gasped Arianna. She picked up an object from the table. "Check it out! I found a golden thingy," she called. Narissa and Jin Hae swam towards her. "But what is it?" asked Narissa. "Why, that's a candlestick," replied Jin Hae. "What do the humans use it for?" asked Melissa. "They use it to light up the table for dinner," Jin Hae replied her next. "I should keep this."

Jin Hae found a silver plate by the shelf. Melissa sense something dangerous is heading towards the ship. "Uh....girls. I think we should leave now," she told them. "Why?" asked Jin Hae. "Oh, don't be such a scaredy fish, Mel!" said Arianna. Melissa frowned. "I'm not! I just feel danger is coming!" she said. "Nothing is gonna happen to us, Mel," said Jin Hae. 

Melissa try whistling a tune. Just then, a skull appear in front of her and she squeaked out loud. "Girls!!" She bumped into Jin Hae. "Oh, are you okay?" she asked. Melissa shivered in fear. "Yeah, I'm fine!" Arianna chuckled. "Relax, will you? It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter