Yuri Is Your Fiancee?!

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has passed ever since Jin Hae was on land. But she and Kyuhyun were happy whenever they're together. She couldn't forget the kiss incident. Her dreams have come true. But what she doesn't know is that Kyuhyun is going to marry Yuri. As for Kyuhyun, he too have his wish come true. Even though his crush is gone, it doesn't matter to him now because he has Jin Hae now. But what he doesn't know that the girl he is dating is the Jin Hae who was drowned two years ago. Will they both find out the truth? 

One day, Kyuhyun was drinking a glass of milkshake with his best friend, Changmin. They just finished classes. "I heard you're dating Jin Hae now, right?" Changmin said as he chew on his sandwich. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Yep. I never been so happy in my life. It's as though I'm dating the Jin Hae who drowned two years ago," he said to his friend. Changmin also can see he's happy. "But too bad that Jin Hae is gone," he reminded him. "True. But you know what people said, the past is in the past. It's time to move on," said Kyuhyun. 

"So, what are you going to do with Yuri?" asked Changmin. Kyuhyun smile at him. "I've decided to break off the engagement with her. I can't marry her when I'm in love with Jin Hae. Besides, Yuri doesn't spend time with me as much as I do with Jin Hae. She always disappear at night. I plan to be with Jin Hae forever." Changmin was surprise of his decision. "Oh really? That's good. But you're not gonna get lots of money if you break up with Yuri," he warned. "I don't care about the money anymore. Money and riches doesn't make you happy all the time. Love is more important," said Kyuhyun.

"If this is your decision, then I can't stop you. But you gotta work hard to earn a living."

"Don't worry. We'll both find a way."

Changmin sip his glass of cola. "When are you gonna break off the engagement with Yuri?" he asked. "As soon as possible once I earn enough money to get a house of our own. I can let her stay there. Once I've graduated, we'll get married," said Kyuhyun. Changmin laughed. "Woah! Take it easy, lover boy! One step at a time! And you better do it soon before you and Yuri wed."

 

However, Kyuhyun didn't get the chance to break the engagement off with Yuri. Here's what happened. Kyuhyun invited Jin Hae for a fun time at the water amusement park where Yuri works at. As they got inside the entrance, they spotted Yuri, who was surprised to see them. "Oh! What an unexpected surprise," she said. "Hi, Yuri. We thought we drop by to have fun here," said Kyuhyun. Yuri smile. "Well, by all means, go ahead. You can go anywhere you want, except the offices," she told them. "I have work to do. Enjoy your time at water world." As she left them, a handkerchief fell off her pocket. Jin Hae noticed it and picks it up. She was about to call Yuri when Kyuhyun called her. "Come on! Let's have fun!" Jin Hae kept the handkerchief and followed Kyuhyun.

The couple had a splashing fun time on the water rides. Kyuhyun asked her to join him in the water for a swim. Jin Hae wanted to go in but she realized she still has the magic necklace worn around her neck. If she goes inside the water, her legs will be turned into a tail. She can't be a mermaid in front of everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter