Secret Is Out

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Hae returned back to her room quietly as usual. But Arianna switch on the lamp and look at her with eyes narrowed. "Okay, Marina. Please tell me where have you been," she demanded. Jin Hae gulped. "I was.......swimming around. I couldn't sleep," she told her. But Arianna wasn't gonna take it easy. She raised her eyebrows. "Come on, Marina. I know you're hiding something. Spill it out now." Jin Hae sighed. "Okay. You got me. I went to the surface to see the human guy," she revealed the truth. "There! I said it! Satisfied now?"

"You did? You talked to him too?" asked Arianna. "Yeah. He dropped his mouth organ and I bring it back to him. We began to chat and we got closer," replied Jin Hae. She laid down on her bed with her heart fluttering. "He's so sweet when he's close up." Arianna began to smile. "Sounds like you're in love," she giggled. "You could say that, Arianna," Jin Hae sighed. The two sisters began to sleep.

"By the way, what's a mouth organ?" 

"It's an instrument which you played with your mouth." 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun was boarding the ferry that was ready to take him and the other passengers back to Seoul. He looked out at the beach, remembering his time with Jin Hae. "I can't believe our trip is over. It's back to work again," Yuri sighed. "Oh yeah. It is. I'm gonna miss this place," said Kyuhyun. He took out the shell with the pink pearl and stare at it. He could see Jin Hae on the pearl. 

Underwater, Jin Hae and her sisters went to their secret cave. Jin Hae planned to add the mouth organ to her collection. "There! Now everything is complete!" she said. Arianna and Narissa take a closer look at the instrument. "That sure is a pretty mouth organ, or whatever that is." Jin Hae giggled. "I know right. Whenever I'm lonely, I can look at it and remember my time with that human." 

Larry was swimming around when a herald approached him. "Larry, please report to the palace immediately. The king is demanding to know about Marina's lovesick attiude," he told him. Larry began to shiver. "I'll be right there," he told the herald. In the throne room, King Neptune was thinking about Jin Hae in love. "I wonder who the lucky merman that caught her attention." Larry coughed when he reached the entrance. "Come in, Larry," the king ordered. 

Larry swam towards the king and bowed to him in respect. "Your Majesty," he said. His body is still chilling with fear. Should he spill out the secret of Jin Hae's love for the human? "I want to know about Marina's crush on a guy. She's been singing and smiling to herself for the last two days. Do you know anything about it?" Larry was scratching his head, thinking about what to say. "Well, Your Majesty, Marina does have a lovesick on someone. Maybe she saw a guy who capture her heart."

"I know that, Larry. I want to know who is the guy," said the king. "Perhaps it's the merman next door that moves in, I guess," said Larry, who is lying. "I don't remember any new merman moving in recently," said the king. "Come on, Larry. You're hiding something. Say it out now." Larry was sweating right now. He felt that he couldn't take it anymore. He began to screamed which frightens the king. "I couldn't stand it anymore! Marina is in love with a.......human!"

Hearing this, the king became frustrated. "What?!!" he roared. "Marina saved the human from drowning and she started to have a crush on him. Also, I saw her swimming up to the surface every night to see him," Larry blurted all out. By now, King Neptune was furious than ever. "Where is she?! Take me to her this instant!!" he barked out. Larry said yes and showed him the way to the hideout.

Jin Hae was still admiring the mouth organ. "Can you play that instrument for us, Marina?" asked Narissa. Jin Hae agrees to do it. "I couldn't play it well though." She tried to play the mouth organ but it was too hard for her. "Not bad. But I think we'll just keep it into our collection instead," said Arianna. "Sure," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter