Jin Hae To The Rescue

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Hae was shocked at the question. She doesn't know what to say. "Well, aren't you?" Kyuhyun asked again. Jin Hae also saw he was holding the school uniform. "Hey! That's mine!" she told him. "I know! Noona and I discover it in your bag. It's the exact school uniform I attended and the name has Jin Hae's full name," said Kyuhyun. He began to loom closer to her, looking serious. "I want the true story. How come you can come alive when you drowned two years ago? How come you still have this school uniform?"

Jin Hae agrees to tell him the truth. She asks Ahra to leave them alone. "Okay. I'll leave you two alone." When she closes the door, Jin Hae began her story. "First of all, I wasn't suppose to tell you all this. But since you demand to know, I have to tell you everything. Second of all, I couldn't remember anything. Not even my own name or where I come from. All I know is that I had vision of myself in the sea, calling for help. But no one can hear me. The next thing I knew, I was drowned. I thought I died. But then, I woke up and saw a mermaid and a pink dolphin. I looked at myself and realized I was a mermaid. After two years, they told me where I was from. And now I'm here." 

"Woah! Wait! You're a mermaid? Does that mean that the mermaid I met at Jeju is......." Before he could finished his sentence, Jin Hae said for him, "Yes, it was me. I even gave you the pink pearl. In conclusion, the mermaid and the girl who was drowned at sea was me all this while." Even though the whole story is poured out, Kyuhyun still needs more prove that she is the one. "If you really are Park Jin Hae, sing for me the song she used to sing since high school." Jin Hae began to sing the song out. Kyuhyun also sing along. 

After singing, they look at each other with smiles and tears. "Jin Hae? Is it really you? You're alive after two years?!" Kyuhyun asked while cupping her cheeks. Jin Hae smile and nod her head. "Yes. It is me," she sobbed. Kyuhyun couldn't hold it any longer. He began to hug his crush. "Jin Hae! My love!" he cried. Jin Hae also hugged him back. Ahra peeped through the door and saw them hugging. She had been listening to their chat inside the room and was happy to find out that Jin Hae is alive.

The couple lets go of the hug and smile at each other. "I'll never let you go again. Stay with me forever," said Kyuhyun. "I'd be delighted," said Jin Hae. Then, Yuri's image pops into her mind. "What are you going to do with Yuri?" she asked. "I'm breaking off the engagement. I can't marry her if I already have you," replied Kyuhyun. "Then, you won't be rich anymore," said Jin Hae. Kyuhyun just smile and lean against her forehead. "Riches and money don't matter much to me anymore. What matters is our love for each other." 

Jin Hae grinned and blushed. "Do you know what I wanted to say to you before you drowned?" asked Kyuhyun. Jin Hae had no idea what he wanted to say. "No. What?" she asked back. Kyuhyun lean closer to whisper the words he wanted to say for two years. "I love you." Jin Hae gasped softly. But she just smiled. "I love you too." They tilt their heads and lean in for a kiss. 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up to a good feeling. He also planned to tell about the break off. "Good morning, oppa. Your breakfast is ready," Yuri greeted nicely. Kyuhyun sat down to eat. "Listen, Yuri. There's something I have to tell you. It won't be pretty but it's for our own good," he began to say. Yuri was eager to know what he has in mind. "I want to tell you to break off the engagement. I'm already in love with Jin Hae. I'm sorry, Yuri." 

Yuri's heart began to rejoice inside. Kyuhyun was surprised that she didn't make a fuss. "You're not upset, are you?" he asked. "No. Not at all. In fact, I wanted to tell you the same thing. I'm in love with someone else. I plan to marry him soon. That's why I'm always disappearing at night," said Yuri.

"I'm glad to hear that you're not upset," said Kyuhyun, feeling relieved. "I have a hunch that you and Jin Hae will end u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter