The First Meeting

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Hae was plucking out the petals from a flower. "He loves me........he loves me not," she said. When she reached the last petal, she squealed. "He loves me! I knew it!" Larry, who was with her, began to groaned. "Marina, how long are you gonna be like this?" he asked. "You've been acting like this for days." Jin Hae chuckled and turned around to his direction. "Correction. It has only been one day," she said. Melissa approached them. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked. "Sure," said Jin Hae. "I'll leave you two alone," said Larry and he swam away. 

When they're both alone, Melissa had a suggestion on how Jin Hae could see Kyuhyun again. "I'll make you a deal. Since you like that human so much, I could ask the seagulls on his whereabouts and you could go there and see him as long as you want to," she suggested. Jin Hae grinned. "Really? You will do that?" she asked. Melissa nod her head. "Sure. If that makes you happy. Don't worry about the sea king. I won't tell a word about this." Jin Hae hugged her dolphin friend. "Thank you so much, Mel. You're the best friend I ever had." Melissa just smile. 

When evening came, Melissa swim back to Jin Hae. "The seagulls said that he's staying in a beach resort called ___________ (I won't mentioned the name of beach resort). It's very near the beach. If you had a chance, you could see him. But not everyday he will visit the beach, I'll have you warned," she reported to her. Jin Hae doesn't care about it. As long as she can see her dream boy, it is fine with her. "I know that place. Thanks. When I'm free, I'll swim up to shore." 

Meanwhile, in Kyuhyun's room, he's been thinking about the lost girl. "I know it's her! I can recognize her face very well!" he thought. A knock came on the door. "Oppa! It's me! Can I come in?" the voice called. It was Yuri. Kyuhyun went to open the door. Yuri came in. "We were about to go out for our seafood dinner. Are you ready?" she said. "I guess I am," said Kyuhyun. Yuri noticed his expression. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Nothing," Kyuhyun quickly reply her. "Are you thinking about the girl who was lost at sea?" Yuri asked again.

Kyuhyun gulped. "Yeah. But I have seen her face, though I couldn't see well. It was as though she has saved my life," he said in a soft voice. Yuri just sighed. "Oppa, you're thinking about the past too much. Let's face it. She was lost and was probably dead. Even if you think about it, it's not gonna work. It's time to get back to reality and move on." Kyuhyun didn't say anything. "Come on. It's time to go. My friends are waiting," said Yuri. Kyuhyun followed her out of his room.

That night, Kyuhyun went for a quiet walk out of the beach. He was carrying a mouth organ he brought for the trip. The beach at night was serene and quiet. He sat on the rock and played the mouth organ, hopefully it will cheer him up. However, the music he played was for a short while. He began to groaned. It was clear that the music didn't really cheered him up a lot. Then, the mouth organ began to wash away with the waves. "Great! Just great!" Kyuhyun complained. 

The mouth organ began to sink below. Jin Hae saw it and began to pick it up. "It's a mouth organ! It came down here. It must be from the shore. I better go and return it back." She swam up to the surface and saw Kyuhyun looking disappointed. "It's that man again!" she gasped quietly. "He looks mad. Maybe I can go to him and cheer him up." And so, she did. 

Kyuhyun was surprised to see what he saw swimming towards him. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter