I Recognize Him Before

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Hae saw a ferry cruising along the sea waters. "That white boat is so huge!" said Arianna, who popped out of the waters, along with Narissa. Larry got out as well. "Girls, you get back underwater now before your father gets angry," he warned. "Come on! We'll just check it out for a few minutes!" said Jin Hae. She began to jump across towards the ferry, along with her sisters. "Girls! Please come back!" he called. 

Jin Hae climbed up a rope and onto the edge to get a better look of the passengers. They were all chatting happily about going to Jeju for a trip. "Let me see too!" Arianna called from below. Jin Hae motioned her to come up too. Arianna climb up to join her. "So this is what the humans look like in real life," she gasped quietly. Jin Hae just smile. 

Just then, a man began to walk along the deck. He was watching the sea. His looks caught Jin Hae's attention. "What are they talking about, Marina?" asked Arianna. But Jin Hae didn't hear her. She was busy looking at the handsome human. A smile began to form on her face and her eyes began to sparkle. 

"Yoo hoo! Kyuhyun!" a lady called. The man named Kyuhyun groaned. "Come inside and join in the fun. You're missing out all the party," she said. "I'm just not in the mood to join, Yuri. Why can't you stop bugging me?" The lady named Yuri laughed. "Oh, you're such a charmer. We're going on a trip. Of course you have to join the fun."

Kyuhyun couldn't stand her. But Yuri is his only hope on getting some money again. Ever since his parents cut his expenses off, he is penniless unless he marries a rich young lady. Yuri is the only rich girl he knew. They both agree to marry but he only do it for the money. 

"I'll just stay out here. I need fresh air," he told Yuri. "Fine. If you say so." After she walks back inside, Kyuhyun just stare at the dark sea. He took out a picture of his long lost love and sighed. "If only I have confessed to her earlier before she drowned." 

"Marina!!" Arianna called loudly. "Huh?" Jin Hae respond. "You were lovesick," said Arianna. "Oh! Sorry! I was looking at that man over there," laughed Jin Hae. She began to sigh. "Isn't he handsome?" Arianna looked at another human who is chubby in size and wearing specs. "I don't know. He looks kind of plump to me," she said.

Jin Hae giggled when she realized Arianna was looking at the wrong person. "Oh! Not that one!" She turned her head towards the human she was looking at. "That one! The man in the brown suit!" Arianna just nodded her head. "Ooh! He is gorgeous indeed. I never knew a human can be so beautiful. Maybe father is wrong about humans."

Jin Hae and Arianna were still gazing upon the humans when a thunderstorm began to rumble. "Girls! We better get out of here! A thunderstorm is coming ahead!" Narissa shout from the bottom. "Let's go!" Arianna jumped back into the waters and so did Jin Hae. The passengers on the ferry hurriedly made their way inside. Kyuhyun also tried to get inside.

The storm became worse. Heavy rain poured down. Kyuhyun couldn't see where he is going. The ferry was rocking side by side. Jin Hae saw him having trouble getting inside. "Marina! Why are you still here? Get back inside the waters!" she heard Larry calling. Jin Hae was about to go when Kyuhyun began to rolled over to the edge of the deck and falling down into the waters. "Help!!" he called. 

Then, a flashback began to played inside Jin Hae's head. She sees herself falling into the waters, drowning in a storm, just like the one happening now. It was two years ago when that happened. Kyuhyun's voice began to snapped her out from her flashbacks. "Help me!!" But no one coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter