I Need To Know The Answers

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Jin Hae swam to Coraline's cave. "Good morning, grandmama," she greeted. "Oh, good morning, dear," Coraline greeted back. "I have made the one you requested for." She showed Jin Hae a shell necklace with pearls attached to it. "It's a necklace," said Jin Hae. Coraline chuckled. "Not just any necklace, dear. It's a magic necklace. You can be a human and a mermaid anytime. All you have to do is wear this necklace all the time. When you're on shore, you'll be transformed into a human once again. When you're in the waters, you'll turn back into a mermaid." 

Jin Hae wore the necklace around her neck. "Thanks, grandmama. That's just what I needed," she said and gave her a hug. She swim back to her room to pack her things. She planned to swim to Seoul to find answers on where she come from from above. She saw Melissa swimming around and whistled to get her attention. "Yes, Marina?" she asked once she heard the whistle. "Could you ask your seagull friends to find my dreamboy's location in Seoul?" she requested. Melissa agreed to help her. 

When evening came, Melissa swim back to Jin Hae. "The seagulls can't find his exact location. All they know he lives in the city. You need to find him yourself," she reported. "That's okay. I can ask for directions or anyone who knows him," said Jin Hae. She grabbed her bags and began to swim out of her room. Nadine came to her to wish her farewell. "You got everything you need for your journey?" she asked. Jin Hae nodded her head. 

Nadine grabbed Jin Hae's hands. "Before you go, I'd like to tell you something. Only Melissa, Coraline and I know your true identity and the spell that transformed you into a mermaid. We never told this to Arianna and Narissa or the king. Promise me that you'll never tell all of this to anyone. I don't want you to get hurt." Jin Hae smiled. "I shall try my best not to," she said. Nadine began to hug her. "And promise me that you'll never forget us." Jin Hae felt tears on her shoulders. "Of course. Thank you for saving my life. You're the best mother I ever had." Jin Hae slowly let go of Nadine's hands and began to swim out of the kingdom. Nadine and Melissa waved good bye to her. 

And so, Jin Hae begin her journey to Seoul. It was a long swim for her. When she's tired, she ride on the back of a whale. By the time she reached there, it was already early in the morning. She swim up to the beach, which is the only shore for her. She was feeling exhausted until she close her eyes to sleep. As she sleeps, her tail is becoming a pair of legs. 

 

By dawn, the fishermen were getting ready to sail out to the open sea to catch some fishes. One of them saw Jin Hae sleeping by the sand. She was now a human again. "Hey, look at that! It's a young lady sleeping by the beach!" one said. "We better wake her up." Two fishermen approached the sleeping Jin Hae. "Miss, wake up," one called. Jin Hae slowly opened her eyes and saw two men staring at her. She shrieked out in fear. "Woah! Woah! It's alright, miss! We're not gonna hurt you!" they tried to calm her down. "We were wondering what were you doing here?"

Jin Hae noticed she had legs once again. This time, she's wearing a plain dress for her clothes. "W-Where a-am I?" she asked. "You're at the fishing dock. We're the fishermen," one said. Jin Hae saw a lot of boats with nets around. "Am I in Seoul now? I need to get there," she told them. "Yes you are. But you need to go to the marketplace in the city. This whole area are the villages. Today we're going catch some fishes and sell them to the market. Maybe we can take you there." 

"Really? Thank you!" said Jin Hae, grinning. "But first, we need to catch some fishes. I hope you don't mind the wait," said another fisherman. Jin Hae doesn't mind. As long as there is someone to get her to the city, it's fine with her. She waited for them to finished their jobs. Some friendly children came around to play with her while she wait. 

Meanwhile, Yuri was leaving her house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter