Happy Ending

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The helicopter landed and Yuri, Kyuhyun, Ahra and Jin Hae got down. "Well, that was one adventure for today. Let's go and have a hot cocoa at my house. My treat," announced Yuri. As they were heading to their cars, another car parked in front of them. Two couples got down from the car. "Omma? Appa?" said the surprised Kyuhyun. They ran and hugged their children. "Thank goodness you're safe," said their mother. "We saw you kids on the news. We came here to rescue you," said their father. "Appa, we're fine. Yuri hired her cousin to rescue us," said Ahra. They thanked Yuri and her cousin for saving their children's lives. 

Then, Kyuhyun's mother gasped when they saw Jin Hae. "Omo! It can't be! Jin Hae? You're.......alive?!" Jin Hae smile and nodded her head. "I thought you were drowned at sea," said his mother. "Your parents are going to be so happy when they hear this news. Quick! Get inside the car." Without any hestitation, Jin Hae got into the car with Kyuhyun's parents. 

They reached a big penthouse on the top floor and ring the doorbell. A woman in her mid forties opened the door. "Joohyun, good news. Your daughter is alive!" said Kyuhyun's mother. The woman didn't believe her. "How can she be alive, Hannah? My daughter is dead," she sighed. "If she's dead, will she be standing behind me?" She revealed Jin Hae in front of the woman. "Gasp!! It.....can't......be!!" Jin Hae shyly waved hello. "Hello." The woman, with tears in her eyes, examine her. "She looks exactly like my daughter!" 

"Maybe you can ask her to sing a song or something that you're familiar with. Then you'll know it's your daughter," Hannah suggested. Joohyun thought it's a good idea. Jin Hae began to sing the familiar lullabye that her mother and her sang during bed time. Joohyun began to sing along. She realized that Jin Hae is indeed alive. "Omma," said Jin Hae. Joohyun hugged her long lost daughter. "My Jin Hae!! My darling Jin Hae!!" she sobbed. She yelled for her husband.

"What is it? What happened?" the man came out from his room. He stopped and gasped at the familiar figure standing beside his wife. "Appa!" Jin Hae called. The man came closer. "Jin Hae? Is that you?" he asked. "Yes, it's me. I'm alive," replied Jin Hae. The man, who is her father, hugged his daughter with tears. "My baby!! You'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter