We Need Something New

My Girlfriend Is A Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in town stands a water world amusement park. Inside the park, there are lots of water rides, restaurants, entertainments, kiddie playground and aquarium with lots of beautiful fishes. However, the customers are getting bored of the old attractions. A father and his child were going home after visiting the park for the day. "Dad, this place stinks! Don't bring me here anymore, alright?" the child complained to his father. 

Inside the headquaters, the owner and his employees were monitoring the customers through a video from the surveillance cameras. "Don't bring me here anymore, alright?" the child's voice was said. Lee Geun Bin, the owner of the park, groans as he switched off the video. "Do you hear that, fellow employees?" he asked. The employees just nodded their heads. Yuri just sat on her chair calmly. "That kid was right! The old attractions are making people bore to death! We need new ones!" 

"Agree!" they said to one another. "I've been operating this park for 10 years. It is time to change our park with something new," said Geun Bin. "Something exotic that people have never seen before!" An employee had a suggestion. "Maybe we can add a new ride," he said. "Or maybe we can add some new and exotic fishes into our aquarium," another one suggested. Geun Bin grinned. "Good idea. But where can we find a new fish?" 

Yuri suddenly remembered the mermaids and the dolphin rescued Kyuhyun from drowning. "Sir, I just remembered that I saw some mermaids and a pink dolphin saving my fiance during a bad storm. We can put them into our aquarium. Mermaids are something people think it's fantasy. Just like the fairytale story of the little mermaid. Oh, but we can prove them wrong. This time, the appearance of these mermaids can wow'ed customers and they would want to come back to our theme park." 

Geun Bin beamed with happiness. "That's a wonderful idea! Brilliant, Yuri! We can add mermaids into the aquarium!" The other employees clapped for Yuri. Just then, one had a thought. "Just a problem here. Where can we find those mermaids? They can be anywhere in the sea of Jeju," he said. "Well, we're gonna have to find them ourselves. Search for them day and night until we find them. That is all for today. The meeting is dismissed."

Everyone got up from their chairs and left the boss' office. All except one. Yuri approached the boss and massage his shoulders. "How is my handsome boss of the park?" she asked in a flirty tone. Geun Bin grinned. "With you around, I'm calmer like a baby sleeping." Yuri and Geun Bin had been in love since high school. Even now, they're still lovers in secret. Yuri didn't love Kyuhyun in reality. She was pretending to be his fiancee, thinking she is rich and good for him. 

"So, how long are you gonna keep pretending to be Kyuhyun's fiancee?" asked Geun Bin. Yuri smirked. "As soon as I give him the money once we wed. After that, I'll break up the marriage between him and we can get married together," she said. Geun Bin laughed. "Sounds like a silly plan. But that will have to do for now. That Cho Kyuhyun! He's such a fool to fall for you!" Yuri laughed along. "That's why we keep our love a secret from everybody." Together, they snuggled for a kiss. 

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun reached a building and parked outside. "Here we are!" he announced. Jin Hae got down but when she stepped on the tile ground, it was hot! "Ouch!" she cried. She realized she had no shoes on. Kyuhyun also realized it. He went to the back seat and took out a pair of slippers. "You'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter