Chap 34

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai: “Just take a deep breath, and dial her number!!”

But Sehun didn’t listen, instead he just stared at the digits, displaying on his phone.

Kai: “Well? What are you waiting for?”

Sehun: -hesitate- “W-what am I gonna say to her? I don’t even remember her name!”

Kai: “Easy! Just ask her, her facebook ID. And that way, you’ll know her name!”

Sehun: -amused- “Wow Kai!! That is genius!”

Kai: -smugly- “I know right?”

Sehun just ignores his remark and stares at the number again. By taking a deep breath, he dialled the number and put it on his ear.

After third ring, the call was picked up and then he heard the familiar voice.

Girl: “Hello?”

Sehun: “………….”

Kai: -smacks his head-

Sehun: -coughs- “He-hello….uhm…h-hey, I-I am Sehun! Remember me?”

Girl: “……….”

Sehun: “The guy you met at the park few days ago?”

Girl: “Oh!!! Now I remember you!! Sorry about that Sehun-ssi! How are you?”

Sehun: -chuckles nervously- “I-I’m fine.”

Girl: “Well….you sure took time for calling me.”

When she said that, his brain became empty, now what is he gonna say? He can’t tell her that he forgot her name! That will be a disaster.

Kai was motioning his hand to him, asking him, why he is so quite? Sehun covers the speaker part of the phone and whispers to him.

Sehun: “She is asking me that why didn’t I call her before!”

Kai: -whispers back- “Just ask her facebook ID then!”

Sehun: -nods-

Girl: “Hello? Sehun, are you there?”

Sehun: “Huh, y-yeah!! Uhm…can you give me your facebook ID?”

Girl: “Sure! It’s only my name, Kim Sana!”

Sehun: -thinks- ‘Bingo’ –grins- “Ok thanks!” –hangs up-

Kai: -gasps in horror- “What did you doooooo????”

Sehun: -raise an eyebrow- “What do you mean?”

Kai: “Why did you hang up suddenly??”

Sehun: -confused- “Because I got what I wanted, her ID?”

Kai: -face palms- “That was just a trick to get her name only!! Don’t you know that you can’t just hang up on a girl without saying a proper good bye??”

Sehun: “…….”

Kai: “You didn’t even talk any farther to her! Gosh Sehun you are so dumb!!!”

Sehun: -gets angry- “Oh yeah? Well this is your fault too!! You didn’t tell me to talk any farther, instead you told me to get her ID!!”

Kai: -angrier- “Because I didn’t know you were this dumb!!”

Sehun: -gets up huffing- “You know what? I’m done with you!!”

Kai: -scoffs- “Same here!!”

Sehun: -shouts- “I never wanna see you again!!”

Kai: “Fine!!”

Sehun: “FINE!!”

Sehun runs up to his room angrily, leaving Kai in the living room alone. Kai sighs tiredly and rubs his forehead. He didn’t like the silence he was surrounded with.

Kai: -gets up- “SEHUN WAIT!!!” –goes to the stairs-

Sehun: -runs back down- “What took you so long??” –hugs him tightly-

 

Jessica’s Pov~

Dating Baekhyun was nothing like I imagined. The minute I accepted him, I expected that things will start to change. Changes like; he won’t let me talk to other guys, go all possessive over me, wouldn’t let me sit beside Luhan oppa; like in car and dining table, he’ll be all mushy with me instead of pranking and annoying me.

 But no, it’s the complete opposite.

Though everyone knows we are dating, he never showed any PDA to them. It was like a casual dating. He let me talk to other guys, he isn’t possessive at all. I can sit beside Luhan oppa anytime I want and he doesn’t show any jealousy.

But sure, he would show some affection sometimes like, walking together in the hallway hand in hand, sitting with me in the cafeteria, wrapping his arm around me and sometimes he would kiss my cheek.

But that is in front of everyone. What happens when we are alone is…….ahem.

Let me give you a sneak peek…..

One night I was in the kitchen making Chinese style chicken (that rhymed lol), which both Luhan oppa and Kai craved for. So I happily volunteered.

Kai: -pops out of nowhere- “Is it done yet?”

Jessica: -startles- “For the fifth time Kai!! It’s not yet done!!” –groans- “God!! Why do you have to be so annoying?”

Kai: -pouts- “I’m just making sure you don’t burn it!!”

Jessica: -sighs in disbelief- “I just started 10 minutes ago Kai! Chill out will ya?”

Baekhyun: -gets inside- “Yeah Kai, chill out will ya? Let her give some space dude, or else you’ll get raw chicken instead. And I’m pretty sure you don’t want that.”

Kai: -slumps- “Fine!! I better be impressed with your skills Sica.” –leaves the room-

Jessica: -sighs in relief- “Thanks Baek, now I can cook in peace.” –continues cooking-

Baekhyun: -smiles- “Anything for you.” –stands beside her- “Are you doing well anyway?”

Jessica: -hums- “I think so, I’d do great if no one disturbs me though.”

Baekhyun: -smirks- “You know….”

He moves his mouth closer to my ear and starts to whisper, seductively.

Baekhyun: “You look exactly like a house wife…” – her earlobe- “A y one at that.”

The next thing he did made me jump in shock…

He SMACKED my !

With that he walks out of the kitchen with a satisfied smirk on his face, while I was still in shock. I was frozen.

A y house wife? Is he implying something?

And his smack on my was still stinging, it wasn’t that hard, but it was imprinting. It was so sudden that I can’t even believe he did that out of nowhere. The last time he grabbed my was when I accepted him as my boyfriend, and that was long ago.

I can feel that my face turned red in embarrassment, I just want to thank God that no one was present at the situation. I was so embarrassed that my face was getting hotter and hotter every second.

The weird thing was, I wasn’t even mad. In fact, I liked the feeling. I was never treated like this before and it was really overwhelming and may be…

…?

“NOOOOO!!! MY CHICKEN!!!”

I quickly snapped out of the thought when Kai screamed right beside my ear. Then immediately looked down at the chicken I was cooking, and it turns out that I unfortunately burned them.

So…that is why my face was getting hotter every second?

And that’s what I was talking about; him being a complete different person when we are alone. He acts like nothing happened but I can see that he is smirking inside whenever he does something like that.

 

--

 

“3….2….1….and GO!!”

All of us started to run when Seohyun unnie yelled ‘Go’. It was the day we decide to go out and have a sports day at a picnic spot we rented. We do this once in a month, because it will make us fit and healthy and that’s good for us. Says who? That’s none other that our dearest Luhan oppa.

Usually it’s always the 8 of us or sometimes 9 whenever Chanyeol oppa joins us. Today, it’s 10 of us, including Seohyun unni. The more we are getting to know her, the result is always positive. She is really sweet and caring, and sometimes quite funny. So far, it has been fun with her.

I’m not really a big fan of this day actually. I hate sports! And I’m the only one who hates it while everyone is always excited for it. I was in the middle of Yuri and Sehun in the 100 meter race. Yuri is known to be good at sports, ok may be great. And it is one of the thing I’m really jealous of her.

I was huffing and panting when I started to slow down and watched as the rest made it to the end. And of course Yuri won! Gosh!! How does she get this much energy?

Luhan: -claps- “Good job Yuri!!”

Chanyeol: -breathing heavily- “I-“ –more heavily- “I can’t believe she-“ –exhales- “did it!!” –pats his chest- “I need an oxygen mask!!”

At least I’m not the last one here, I watched as Sehun keeps crawling like a dead man on the ground.

Sehun: -weakly- “W-wait….f-f-for ..me-e-e….”

Sigh, poor guy!

You got it right; Sehun is the worst in sports! Ok I’m lying, he is only worst in running. I can see Seohyun unnie running to us with two bottles of water.

Seohyun: “You guys ok?” –gives water to them-

Jessica: -fake smiles- “Great!!”

Sehun: -quickly drinks water- “I’m dying!!”

Seohyun: -giggles- “We just started guys!! There is so much to do!”

Oh great!

Note the sarcasm~

 Soon we started to play baseball. All of us were wearing baseball outfits today. To be honest, I find baseball fun……to watch. But when it comes to playing, it’s no fun at all. We are not exactly playing the game, but just perfecting our pitching and batting.

Baekhyun has been giving me lessons when they were playing; Sunny was pitching while Kai was batting.

Baekhyun: “Ok observe Sunny right now.”

Jessica: -observes- “She is standing…?”

Baekhyun: -shakes his head- “Not just standing, just look at her closely.”

I did what he asked and saw how Sunny was glaring at Kai; which Baekhyun says that she is actually targeting. And that made me more confuse, because it’s not archery that she have to target right? Anyway, I watched how she was moving her a little, and that made me frown.

Jessica: “Why is she twerking?”

Baekhyun: -chuckles- “She is not twerking, she is positioning herself in the right way so that she can pitch perfectly.”

Jessica: -nods understanding- “Ahh…”

Everyone clapped hard at Sunny’s perfect pitching. Then it was my turn to pitch while Chanyeol oppa bats. He was already standing with the bat on his hand while giving me a challenging look. Ok that made me a little nervous, it was my first time playing this and I don’t want to face any humiliation.

Sehun: “Hyung, go easy on her, it’s her first time.”

Chanyeol: “Chincha? She never played this before?”

I just give them a look making them shut up. The rest starts to cheer for me telling me ‘good luck!’, ‘you can do this!’ etc.

Chanyeol: -whines- “What about me?”

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “Just stop acting like a child and play like a man!”

Chanyeol: -grumbles- “Fine, fine!!”

He lifts his bat up in the air, ready to bat. While I just did what Sunny did before; positioning myself in the right place, but what is the right place? God I’m so clueless!!

I bend my legs up like a pro and threw the ball at his direction. But guess what happened?

The ball just hit the ground 1 foot away from me and bounced away slowly.

Everyone froze at their spot speechless; Chanyeol oppa was still lifting his bat up and stared at the ball on the ground with open mouth. Tiffany was behind him crouching down with gloves in her hand, frozen too. Same with the rest, they just stared at the ball unblinking. And me, my face only fell at embarrassment.

Next thing I know, Chanyeol oppa dropped his bat and clutched his stomach while laughing hard, bending over and slapping the ground like a mad man. Following him Kai started to snort at this and my failed attempt, slowly everyone except Seohyun unni, started to laugh.

Jessica: -whines- “Stop laughing!! I tried my best ok?”

Seohyun: -hits Luhan’s arm- “Yah! Don’t laugh!”

Luhan: “Owh!” –holds his arm- “When did I laugh?”

Seohyun: -rolls her eyes- “Don’t lie, I saw you holding a laugh!”

Jessica: -pouts at Luhan-

Luhan: -hands up- “Sorry sweetie, but you gotta admit your pitching was hilarious!!” –chuckles-

Jessica: -scoffs in disbelief-

Baekhyun: “Ok, how about we give you a second chance Sica? Can you do it?”

Jessica:-hesitating- “I hope so.”

And here I’m doing my second attempt. I’m getting on the right position again and targeted, more like glared, at Tiffany’s hand, since she have to catch the ball, or may be I’m wrong? Any way so I posi-

Chanyeol: -yells- “Stop twerking!!!”

Jessica: -jaw drops- “I wasn’t twerking!!”

God he is just as annoying as Baekhyun. Anyway, so I was about to pitch when suddenly Tiffany yelled.

Tiffany: “YOU ARE SO UGLY TODAY JESSICA!!!”

Oh no, she didn’t!

Jessica: -gasps- “What did you say? Oh you are so dead!!”

I was so angry that I threw the ball at her direction really hard, thinking it will hit her head or face, but instead, she caught it, everyone started to cheer on me making me surprised.

End of POV~

Yuri: “YAY SICA!! You did it!!”

They all came running to her and starts to high five her.

Baekhyun: “And that’s how you do pitching!!” –laughs-

Jessica: -yells- “By calling me ugly?”

Tiffany: “Oh shut it, you did better than before!!”

Chanyeol: -whines- “That’s cheating! I almost got hit!!”

Seohyun: -giggles- “Anyways guys, it’s almost time for lunch, so you better wash up!”

Luhan: “What did you make this time for us anyway?”

Seohyun: -smiles- “Oh just normal Korean healthy food, like kimchi, fried rice, jajjangmeon, and of course vegetables.

A moment of silence~

Baekhyun: “V-vegetables?”

Sehun: -blinks- “No burger?”

Chanyeol: “Meat?”

Luhan: “Barbecue?”

Kai: “Or KFC?”

Seohyun: -gasps loudly- “Are you guys out of your mind? You all will die if you eat those poisons!!”

Sunny: “B-but, we are starving!! And we are really craving for some fast food!”

Seohyun: -nods- “Yes that’s what your devil inside your mind says, all you need is some healthy home made food for your health.”

Luhan: -massage his head- “Seo, listen! It’s not bad eating fast food once in a while!”

Seohyun: “Once In a while? Your fridge is full of fast food, and you always eat those!”

Yuri: “Uhm, come on guys, Seo unni cooked this for us, at least be grateful!”

Sehun: -feels guilty- “Y-you are right! Sorry noona! We’ll eat well!!”

Seohyun: -smiles happily- “There you go, now wash your hands guys!!”

The girls went to the female wash room while the guys went to the male one. Sulkiness was visible on their faces. They were washing their hands lazily while grumbling that they are not having their favourites for lunch.

Chanyeol: -groans- “I can’t take it anymore!!” –grabs Luhan’s collar- “Do something before we die in starvation!!”

Luhan: -removes his hands- “Uhm…we are not gonna starve! Seohyun made food for us.”

Kai: -rubs his tummy- “I can tell I’ll lose my apatite once I see those vegies!!”

Baekhyun: “Hyung, there must be something we can do!”

Luhan: “Like what?”

Sehun: “Guys! Noona made those for us, we can’t just throw them away. Think about how hard she worked for them!”

Kai: -scoffs- “Quite it noodle, you just feel guilty while you are actually craving for some meat!!”

Sehun: -jaw drops- “What did you just call me?”

Chanyeol: “Ok let’s vote!”

 Luhan: -frowns- “Vote?”

Chanyeol: “Yeah put your hands up if you want fast food.”

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai immediately put their hands up while staring at Luhan, who just hesitantly held his hand up. They turned to Sehun and smirked at him.

Sehun: -gasps- “Hyung!! She is your girlfriend!!!”

Luhan: -sighs- “I know, but I’m just being honest here!”

Baekhyun: “Oh, come one Sehun! We all know that you want some fast food too!”

Sehun: “But how are we gonna buy fast food?”

They all fell in silence when he asked the question. Just how are they gonna do that?

Luhan: -clasps his hands- “I have got an idea!!” –smirks-

 

Meanwhile with the girls~

They were setting up the picnic table. Tiffany and Sunny’s mood was kind of down for the food they are gonna eat, while Jessica and Yuri didn’t care much about it, its only food anyway. And last but not least, Seohyun was excited; she just can’t wait till they eat her food.

Soon the guys join them with suspiciously happy face on them. Sunny raised her eyebrow in confusion, moment ago they were grumbling and now they are grinning?

The table was rectangular in shape, Seohyun, Jessica, Baekhyun, Kai and Sunny sat at one side of the table in order, while Luhan, Yuri, Chanyeol, Sehun and Tiffany at the other side in order. Luhan was opposite of Seohyun, Yuri was opposite of Jessica, chanyeol was opposite of Baekhyun, Sehun was opposite of Kai and lastly Tiffany opposite of Sunny.

Seohyun started to serve them while grinning. Sehun gulped when he was served jajjangmyeon, it looked appetizing but of course, being a guy it is not enough for him, he wants more.

Seohyun: “Don’t worry about any cucumbers, love birds. I separated them.” –grins-

Jessica: -grins back- “Thank you so much unni!!”

Baekhyun: “We’ll eat well!!” –starts eating-

Seohyun: -chewing- “I find it cute how both of you hate cucumber. I heard Baekhyun has phobia, how?”

Sunny: “It happened when Sica puked on him when she ate cucumber the first time!” –chuckles-

Seohyun: -gasps- “Omo, chincha?”

Jessica: “Sunny, you didn’t have to say it!!”

Kai: “It’s hilarious though!” –slurps his noodles-

Jessica: “In my defence, I was only 7 ok?”

Luhan: “After that Baek never went near her or cucumber!” –laughs-

Baekhyun: -whines- “Can we not talk about cucumber? I’m eating here!!”

Chanyeol: “Cucumber! Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber!!”

Baekhyun: -kicks his feet-

Suddenly Luhan’s phone rings; he looked at the caller ID and looks at Baekhyun, giving him a knowing look. Baekhyun smirks and looks at the rest of the guys, giving them another knowing look.

Luhan: -stands up- “Excuse me, but I got to take this.”

Seohyun: -nods- “Go ahead!”

He walks away from them and answers the phone when he was far enough.

Luhan: “Annyeohasayo, Kyungsoo-ssi? Where are you?”

Kyungsoo: “Behind the tree.”

Luhan frowns at the answer and looks around him where several trees are there. He rolls his eyes when he realised that Kyungsoo was actually screwing with him.

Luhan: “Not funny Kyungsoo-ssi, please come out!!”

Kyungsoo: -chuckles- “Fine, fine!”

He comes out of a tree and stands in front of Luhan with a big poly-ethane bag in his hand.

Luhan: “So you got what I asked you?”

Kyungsoo: -scoffs- “You think making 10 different foods at the same time is something easy? I only got beef burgers!” –gives him the bag-

Luhan: -takes it- “Damn! Kai is gonna be so disappointed!”

Kyungsoo: “Yeah, that kid has mental problems! You should take him for a check up!”

Luhan: -frowns- “Huh?”

Kyungsoo: “He has a weird habit of talking with chicken!”

After Kyungsoo left, Luhan walks back to the spot, and hides behind a nearer tree. He looks at the table and waits for Seohyun to get distracted. And to his luck, she got up and went inside the rest room for something. He grins in victory and runs to his sit.

Luhan: -whispers- “Its here!”

Yuri: -frowns- “What’s here?”

He takes one burger out making all the girls surprised. Tiffany and Sunny was grinning happily, Jessica was amused while Yuri only frowns. The boys couldn’t hide their happiness.

Luhan started to pass them the burgers. When Kai got his, he only frowns but he eats it anyway. Luhan kept the 10th burger for Seohyun just in case. He was somehow sure they are gonna get caught. And if that happens, he will give it to her and she have to eat it no matter what.

They all hid their burgers when Seohyun came back from the wash room.

Seohyun: “Oh you are back already? What took you so long?”

Luhan: -shrugs- “Eh, just….stuff.”

Chanyeol: -suppress his laugh-

Seohyun: -raise an eyebrow- “O…k?”

They continue to eat. Baekhyun notices that Jessica’s burger is untouched so he slightly nudged her, when he got her attention, her he eyed her burger asking her ‘Why aren’t you eating?’ with his eyes, she points at Seohyun beside her saying ‘I can’t, she will notice!’

So he smirks when he gets an idea. He places his burger on his lap and takes hers, making her look at him questioningly. He opened her burger secretly and tears a small piece of it. He motions her to come closer and she follows.

What he did next was unexpected and it shocked her and others too.

He grabbed her head with one hand, bringing her closer to his face, and feeds her the piece with other hand. Their faces were close to each other. She was frozen at the distance they had. Their noses were only a centimetre apart.

She starts to chew the piece while her eyes just can’t look away from his. A low whistle was heard in front of them and they both knew it was from Chanyeol.

Tiffany: “Uh…what are you both doing?”

Both of them pulls away, one was flustered while the other was smirking. You know who is who.

Baekhyun: -shrugs- “Oh you know, kissing!”

Sehun: -chokes-

Chanyeol: “In front of us?” –smirks-

Baekhyun: -smirks back- “I can kiss her anywhere I want!”

Jessica: -slightly elbows him- “Shut up!”

Seohyun: “Awe that is so cute!!” –looks at Luhan-

Luhan: -keeps eating-

Sehun: -still chocking-

Tiffany: -pats his back- “Yah! Slow down will ya?”

Yuri: -panics- “Give him some water!”

Kai: -gives him water-

Sehun takes the water and quickly drank it, only to chock even more.

Seohyun: -gasps- “Omo!”

Luhan: -gets up quickly-

Sunny: “Wait! I know what to do!!” –gets up-

Baekhyun: “You? Seriously?”

Sunny just ignores him and goes to Sehun. She pulls him up and wraps his arm around him from the back.

Jessica: “Whatever you do Sunny, be careful!”

Sunny squeezes him while pressing his tummy hardly and kept doing that few times. Seconds later a piece of food flies out of his mouth and lands on the grass.

Chanyeol: -claps in amused- “That was awesome!”

Seohyun: -gets up frowning- “Wait is that…”

She goes near the food which was on the ground and had a closer look at it.

Seohyun: -frowns- “Burger?”

Baekhyun: -mutters- “!”

She turns to everyone with an angry look while crossing her arms on her chest. She looks at Luhan who was just frozen on his spot.

Seohyun: “Care to explain?”

Luhan: “Uh….” –clears his throat- “W-well, you know how us; guys are always hungry like a beast after playing sports right?”

Seohyun: “And my food wasn’t enough?”

Chanyeol: “Oh come on noona!! Please try to understand us. Your food was really delicious and to be honest, I can eat these all day. But you can’t deny a wolf’s hunger right?”

Kai: “We were actually craving for burgers and even your amazing foods can’t beat our cravings.”

Baekhyun: -nods quickly-

Seohyun: “But guys, this will kill you in future!!”

Sunny: -whispers to Tiffany- “Why does she keeps saying that?”

Tiffany: -shrugs-

Luhan: “Oh please! Have you ever tried one?”

Seohyun: -shakes her head-

He takes out the last burger and gives it to her.

Luhan: “Well today is you lucky day!!”

 

------

 

It was one weekend. Luhan, Kai, Sehun and Yuri were in the living room. Both Luhan and Kai were playing video games together. It was a rare sight of Luhan playing video games. What was more surprising was; Luhan kept winning all the rounds they played.

Kai: -slumps back defeated- “I swear not to play with you ever again hyung!!”

Luhan: -scoffs- “It’s because you are losing, you coward! Why don’t you fight like a man?”

Yuri: -giggles- “I’m quite surprised Luhan oppa! You rarely play these games yet you defeated him all the rounds?”

Kai: -rolls his eyes- “Yeah, yeah. Praise him all you want!”

Luhan: -playfully hits him-

Sehun: -sits up frowning- “What the hell?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter