Chap 26

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan: -gets out of the van and sighs- “Finally home!!” –looks inside the car- “You sure you can find the parking space Seo?”

 

Seohyun: -chuckles- “Don’t worry!! I saw a car parking space near, so yeah, I can!!”

 

Luhan: -smiles- “Ok! But don’t take too long, since I can’t wait for you to meet my friends!”

 

Seohyun: -giggles- “Alright!”

 

Luhan smiles again and shuts the door. He walks to the door step of the house and takes a deep breath and raises his fist on the air.

 

Luhan: -whispers- “Fighting!” –rings the bell-

 

Jessica: -opens the door grinning- “SURPRISE!!” –hugs him tightly-

 

Luhan: -hugs her back- “Whoa!! –looks inside the house- “It’s a surprise indeed!!”

 

Jessica: -pulls slightly away and looks at him- “You like it oppa??”

 

Luhan: -smiles lovingly- “I love it!!” –hugs her again-

 

Then after that everyone goes to them and creates a group hug. Luhan was so happy to come back to them, his family.

 

After ending the hug, they all took him to the living room and starts to talk about his journey.

 

Tiffany: “How was your journey oppa? Was it tiring??”

 

Luhan: -grins- “Not really. Coz I was so excited to come back to you guys!!”

 

Then Kyungsoo comes to them with a glass of juice and hands it to Luhan.

 

Luhan: “Oh! Thank you Kyungsoo-ssi!! So how was the job here? Did they gave you a hard time?”

 

Kyungsoo stops and looks at others faces one by one, while they give him innocent looks. Then he stares in to distance not answering him.

 

Luhan: -frowns and looks at others- “What is wrong with him?”

 

Baekhyun: -gets nervous- “Uh…We don’t know hyung, he does that a lot you know?”

 

Luhan: -raises his eyebrow suspiciously- “Really?”

 

Baekhyun: “Yeah!!” –looks at others- “Right guys??”

 

Sunny: “Ye-yeah oppa!”

 

Luhan: “Hmm?” –rubs his chin thinking- “He was never like this before!”

 

He looks back at Kyungsoo and sees that he is still zoning out.

 

 Kyungsoo-ssi?? Kyungsoo-ssi!!”

 

Kyungsoo:- snaps out- “huh??”

 

Luhan: “You were zoning out!!”

 

Kyungsoo: “Uh..ne mianhae!!”

 

Ding Dong~

 

Luhan: “Oh looks like she is here!!”

 

Jessica: -curious- “Who??”

 

Luhan: -smiles- “It’s a surprise!!” –looks at everyone- “Come on guys!!”

 

He goes to the door while they follow him, and opens the door and greets the person by hugging.  Jessica frowns at the scene, she was curious about the person.

 

Sehun: “Uh…hyung! Who is she??”

 

Luhan: -turns to them- “Guys!!” –wraps his arm around the person- “Meet my girlfriend….Seohyun!!”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Luhan: “Guys!!” –wraps his arm around the person- “Meet my girlfriend….Seohyun!!

 

Right when hyung finished his sentence, it became pin drop silent. Everyone became so quite. None of them were uttering a word. So this was his surprise?

 

I can see Tiffany slowly grabbing Yuri’s shoulder and looking at her with widen eyes, Kai and Sehun were looking at each other, both of them were having unreadable expressions.

 

And last but not least, Sunny, who was behind Sica, were looking at her back in shock.

 

Right now Jessica’s back was showing all of us since she was in front of hyung. None of us can see her face. How is she feeling?

 

She worked so hard to plan this surprise for him, instead he gave her THIS surprise? What did she ever do to get this? She must be so broken now!

 

My thoughts got interrupted when someone yelled

 

“CONGRATS OPPA!!!”

 

It was none other than Jessica…

 

End of POV~

 

Jessica: -grins widely- “CONGRATZ OPPA!!” –throws hands in the air-

 

Luhan: -sighs in relief- “Gosh you guys scared me!! What’s with the silence anyway?”

 

Seohyun: -smiles nervously-

 

Jessica: -giggles- “We were just surprised, that’s all!” –turns to Tiffany- “Right?”

 

Tiffany: “Huh?...uh.. haha..y-yeah she is right!!”

 

Luhan: -chuckles- “I knew you guys will be surprised!!” –turns to Seohyun- “Seo, These are my friends…” –points to Baekhyun- “That’s Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun: -bows quitely- “Anneyohasayo noona!”

 

Seohyun: -smiles- “Hi!” –waves at him-

 

Luhan: “He actually is the life of the house, he pranks everyone, so you gotta be careful.” –laughes-

 

Seohyun: -laughs- “Oh really, huh?”

 

Luhan: “Yeah!” –points to Kai and Sehun- That’s Kai and Sehun, The childish guys.” –points to Yuri and Sunny- “That’s Yuri, she is a sweet heart, that’s Sunny, the youngest. –points to Tiffany- “She is Tiffany, she is the oldest among the girls. And last but not least..” –points to Jessica- “She is Jessica!” –goes to her and wraps an arm around her- “She is my sweety!!” –kisses the side of her head-

 

Jessica: -giggles-

 

Sehun: -looks at Kai with confused look-

 

Kai: -shrugs-

 

Seohyun: -grins- “Hi guys!! I’m Seohyun, its really nice to finally meet you! Luhan talks about you guys a lot!!”

 

Yuri: -smiles- “Its nice to meet you too unni!! Please come inside, its lunch time so, you can use my bathroom to fresh up.”

 

Seohyun: “Aww thank you!!”

 

Luhan: “Oh and she is gonna stay for the night and go home tomorrow morning, so one of you girls gonna have to give up your room for tonight!”

 

Tiffany: “That’s ok, she can use mine, I’ll share with Yuri.”

 

Yuri takes Seohyun to her bathroom, while Kai takes her bag to Tiffany’s room.

 

Luhan: “And I go to my room to take a quick shower ok?” –goes upstairs-

 

After Luhan left, It became silent again

 

Sehun: “Sica-“-gets interrupt-

 

Jessica: -turns around- “Come on guys! Lets set up the table quickly, they must be hungry!!” –goes to the dinning room-

 

Tiffany –sighs and follows her-

 

Now it was only Baekhyun. Sehun and Sunny.

 

Sehun: -looks at Baekhyun- “Hyung?”

 

Baekhyun: -looks back- “Hmm?”

 

Sehun: “You didn’t even say a word!!”

 

Sunny: -puts her hands on her waist sides and sighs- “What will he say anyway? I’m pretty sure everyone is so shocked now after hearing his announcement, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m more shocked in Jessica’s reaction!!”

 

Sehun: “I was shocked too!!”

 

Baekhyun: -sighs- “Guys!! She is not ok!! She was definitely acting!!”

 

Sunny: “I also thought that too, but come to think of it….Jessica never hides her sadness, she always expresses it.”

 

Baekhyun: “Yeah but….its about her love for hyung!! Why will she express her sadness in front of him anyway?”

 

Sehun: “But when I think about it….remember when hyung announced that he’ll leave for Busan for one week? She just didn’t say anything and went straight to her room locking her door.”

 

Baekhyun: “What are you trying to say?”

 

Sunny: “May be….just, may be she got over her feelings for Luhan oppa?”

 

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “That’s ridiculous!! Ever since she was 8, she had feelings for hyung and you are saying that her 9 years of love for him is over?”

 

Sehun: “It can happen, right?”

 

Baekhyun: -rolls his eyes- “Do you guys even know what love is??”

 

Sehun and Sunny just looks at each other awkwardly.

 

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “See?”

 

Sunny: “But still…you never know!”

 

Sehun: -looks around the house and sighs- “Man!!! She worked so hard to decorate the house.”

 

Baekhyun was left alone to his thoughts, was she acting? Or she actually got over Luhan like Sehun and Sunny said? As much as he knows that, she is heart broken. But why would she act calm like that? Acting calm was never her style. This one week was enough for him to learn about her. He realised that, even though she can be sensitive on the outside, she is mature inside. Like how she handled him the night he got drunk. No one was brave enough to handle him before.

 

“Baek?”

 

Baekhyun: -snaps out- “Huh?” –turns around- “Uh..ne hyung!”

 

Luhan: “Come on!! Its lunch, we are waiting for you!!”

 

Baekhyun: “Oh..yeah, I’m coming!”

 

Now all of them except Seohyun, were in the dining room. Jessica was serving them foods by herself, like she wanted to. Baekhyun would sneak some glance at her to see her reaction, but all he gets was normal and calm reaction from her. She was totally herself, smiling or sometimes whining. Nothing different!

 

Seconds later, Seohyun com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter