Chap 18

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was still dragging Tiffany, to the field where the guys were playing soccer. Tiffany then stops Jessica from dragging her when they reached near the field.

 

Tiffany: -gives her a suspicious look- "What was that about Sica??"

 

Jessica: *sighs* -looks down- "Its nothing!!"

 

Tiffany: "Is he, like disturbing you or something??"

 

Jessica: "No!!!" -shakes her head- "I'll tell you when I am ready."

 

Tiffany: "Fine!! just don't take too long to tell me!! I want details!!"

 

Both of them then continues to walk to the field and sees the boys were still playing soccer while Yuri and Sunny were cheering for them. While playing, Kai sees Tiffany came back with Jessica. So being an he is, he pretended to be excited to see her, and ran towards her with his open sweaty arms.

 

Kai: "Yay!! She is baaaaaaaaackkk!!" -running towards Jessica-

 

Jessica: *eyes widens* "YAH!!!! DON"T COME NEAR ME!!!!!" -runs to their car-

 

The rest shakes their heads and goes to the car and got inside. Once they all got in, the girls felt like puking by the disgusting smell of their sweats.

 

Sunny: "Eww!!!! I am gonna die while ridding!!"

 

Baekhyun: "Then smell all you want!!" * sniggers* 

 

Baekhyun then turned his head towards Jessica, who was beside him, and sees she was holding her nose and didn't buckle her sit belt up. So and evil idea came to his mind.

 

Baekhyun: "Here, let me help you with this." -bring his whole body near her, takes the sit belt that was beside her head and stretches it across her body, purposely drags his hand on her body touching, and buckles her sit belt up-

 

Jessica: *eyes widens* -looks down at her shirt and sees its wet from his filthy sweats- *screams* "EWWWWWWWWWWWWW" 

 

With Luhan

 

Its been 2 days since he left the kids, he misses them a lot. he was in his hotel room bed room, laying on his bed and thinking about the last encounter he had with them, specially with that certain person.

 

Flashback

 

Jessica: -immidiately cleans her tears away- "ok! I wont cry" *smiles* "Have a nice journey, please come back soon!!"

 

Luhan: -smiles at her- *looks in her eyes*

 

Jessica: *looks back*

 

Luhan: -grabs her small waist, brings her closer-

 

Jessica: -gets startled and nervous-

 

Luhan leans his lips to her slowly, their noses started to touch, there bodies were touching each other, his right hand leaves her waist and grabs her cheek gently. There lips were only 1 inch apart, it was about to touch when suddenly.........

 

"The flight to Busan will depart in 10 minutes, passenger please board on the plane immediately"

 

Lusica: -gets startled-

 

Luhan: "Umm..." -rubs the back of his head nervously- "Hehe.....I guess I’ll see you after a week??"

 

Jessica: *speechless* "Uhh....y-yeah ok then."

 

Luhan: -gets closer to her face, kisses the corner of her lips sweetly- "bye!!! Study hard!!! Don't miss me too much." -waves her good bye before leaving-

 

 

 End of Flashback

 

Luhan: "UGHHH!!!" -starts pulling his hair like a mad man- "What was i thinking???"

 

As we all know, this guy who is pulling his hair crazily, is a sweet, kind hearted and a loving person. But he also got a heart like a teenage girl, who get butterflies in his stomach when he gets into a romantic situation. It hurts his manliness to be honest. After his last moment with Jessica, he was too scared to call or Skype them and see if they are doing ok. Afraid if he gets awkward with Jessica.

 

Luhan: -stops pulling his hair- *thinking* 'I should at least Skype them and check on them!!' -grabs his laptop, but stops- 'Should I?' -starts messing his hair again- "Ughghghg, think quickly you idiot!!!" -stops messing- 'ok that’s it!!'

 

He grabs his laptop and opens his skype, sees all of the people he has contacts with, he looks at his friends contact and keeps thinking who should he knock?? They all are living in the same house anyway, so why does it matter?? He definitely won't knock Jessica, he doesn't want things to get awkward, so he decided to knock one of the guys, he randomly knocked one of them, and it was Sehun he knocked.

 

  Luhan: -waits patiently-

 

With Sehun

 

It was evening, Sehun was doing his Chemistry homework.

 

Sehun: -reads a question- "Is this ionic bond or covalent bond???" -throws his head backward, frustrated- "Ughhh!!! Molla!!!!" -starts praying- "Oh God!!! Please send me an Angel!!!"

 

Just right that instant, he got knocked on his skype.

 

Sehun: -lazy looked at his laptop and sees who knocked- *eyes widens* "OMG!!!!!!" -immediately accepts the call excited- "HYUNNGGGG!!!!!"

 

Luhan: -waves at him smiling- "Anneyong Sehunie!!"

 

Sehun: -waves back at him happily- "Anneyon hyung!!! Wait, I am gonna take my laptop to others!!" -gets up and takes his laptop, runs out of his room-

 

Luhan: 'Oh man! That means I have to face Jessica!! Kill me now!!' -fake smiles- "Hehe ok!!"

 

Sehun: *yells* "HYUNGSSS!!!! GIRLS!!!! LUHAN HYUNG SKYPED!!!! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!"

 

All of them heard what Sehun was yelling, so they immediately rushed to the living room...........except for one person. Jessica.

 

Jessica was doing her homework too, then she heard Sehun yelling that Luhan called. She was so happy, so she excitedly got up from her bed, but suddenly she remembered her last moment with Luhan. She immediately sat back down.

 

Jessica: -buries her face in her hands- "Oh man!! How can I face him now??"

 

Then she heard a knock on her door, she looks up and sees Yuri.

 

Yuri: “Hey! Didn’t you hear?? Luhan oppa called!!”

 

Jessica: “Umm..yeah I’ll be right there!” –smiles forcedly-

 

Yuri: -raises her eyebrow- “hmm ok, hurry up!!”

 

Downstairs in the living room, all of them were happily talking with Luhan.

 

Baekhyun: “Hyung!! Next time, take all of us to Busan ok??? I’m sure you’ll have more fun with us!!”

 

Luhan: “Of course of course!! By the way, you are taking a good care of them right??”

 

Just then Yuri comes to them.

 

Yuri: “Yes oppa!! Baekhyun oppa is doing a good job taking care of us!!”

 

Baekhyun: -gets proud after hearing the compliment-

 

Sunny: “But not as good as you oppa!!!”

 

Baekhyun: -smile vanishes, gives Sunny a death glare-

 

Then Jessica comes downstairs nervously.

 

Kai: “Oh look the princess is here!!” –starts teasing- “Let her sit in front of her prince!!”

 

Jessica: *eyes widens* -gives him her best icy glare-

 

Kai: -fake shivers-

 

Sehun: -gets up- “Here, sit here.” -makes her sit on his place, which was beside baekhyun and the laptop was in front of her-

 

When she sat down, she was face to face with Luhan. He became mute for a moment just by seeing her, while she became more nervous, she didn’t know what to do that moment, Baekhyun was sensing the tension around them, he was confused, why Jessica is not being hyper or emotional?

 

Jessica: “Uh..H-hi oppa!! How is Busan?? Are you having fun there??”

 

Luhan: -laughs slightly- “Busan is beautiful, but sady I’ve got no time to have fun. Hopefully I’ll bring you guys with me, when I get vacation!!!” -smiles at her- “How are you doing by the way?? Is Baekhyun giving you a hard time??”

 

Baekhyun: -scoffs- *mumbles* “More like SHE is giving me a hard time!!”

 

Jessica was now felling more comfortable than before, all thanks to Luhan who made her feel relaxed throughout their chat. The rest were feeling completely left out, so one by one they decided to go up their room and complete their homework.

 

After few minutes~

 

Luhan: “Well, It was great to talk to you again sweetie!! But sadly I’ve to go now!! Sorry.”

 

Jessica: -smiles- “Alright then, call us more often!! These 2 days was hell for me!! Come back soon!!” –waves him goodbye-

 

When she closed the laptop, she realized that she was alone in the living room.

 

Jessica: “What the? Were we talking that long??” –shakes her head-

 

She brings the laptop to Sehun’s room, gives the laptop to him and goes back to her room and continues doing her home work.

 

Minutes later~

 

Jessica hears some movements inside her closet.

 

Jessica: -raises her eyebrow, looks at her closet-

 

Silence~

 

Jessica: -shakes her head- “I must be paranoid!!” –goes back to her homework-

 

Again she hears another movement.

 

Jessica looks at her closet for a while, slowly gets up and grabs her baseball bat, which was near her, wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter