Chap 23

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a sidewalk near there school, Kai, (with a disgusted look) was holding Jessica’s hair with one hand and rubbing her back with his other hand while she pukes at the corner. People around them were passing by while giving them (esp. Kai) weird or judging looks, thinking that he might made her pregnant. That thought made Kai even more embarrassed. After finishing her puking session, she weakly stood up straight with a sick face, while he hands her a water bottle with a glare.

Kai: -with girly voice- “Lets go to school together!!  Lets ride the bus today please!!” –scoffs-

Jessica: -glares- “Shut up!!” –Drinks her water-

Kai: “Oh don’t shut me up missy!! If you weren’t used to riding busses then why did you ride it today??”

Jessica: “Because……uh…I just wanted to experience it for the first time!!”

Kai: “Liar!!”

Jessica: “Oh just stop it!! Lets go!! We are gonna be late!!” –starts walking to the school gate-

Kai: -walks along with her- “By the way!! We won’t ride the bus back to home right??”

Jessica: “Yes we will!!”

Kai: -eyes widens- “WHAT?? But you just puked!!!”

Jessica: “Yeah, because its my first time! It won’t happen the second time!!”

Kai: “Oh come on!! Today is the last day Baekhyun hyung is driving us!!”

Jessica: -stops walking and turns to him- “Really??”

Kai: “Yeah!! Its Friday remember?? Tomorrow is weekend and the day after that Luhan hyung will be back!!!”

At that moment she realised that, one week is almost over. Luhan will be back home to them….to her!! Slowly a happy grin planted on her face. He will be back soon!!

Suddenly the warning bell rings…

Kai: -grabs her hand- “ we are gonna be late!!” –runs to the gate-

Meanwhile with Baekhyun~

He was walking towards his locker, once he reached there; he halted when he saw his locker.

Baekhyun: -touches the surface of the locker- “This…isn’t my locker!!”

A person behind him spoke “It is your locker Sunbae!!”

Baekhyun: -turns around- “Taehyung?? What did you do to my locker???”

Taehyung: “Why?? Don’t you like it?? It’s shining than rest of the lockers around you!! Its brand new!!!”

Baekhyun: “That is the problem!! Its SHINNING!!! I don’t like anything that shines!!”

Taehyung: -Stomps his foot childishly while whining- “Can’t you just accept it as my apology for being disrespectful towards you all week??? I tried so hard to level the locker door but it wasn’t working…..so I ended up removing it and attached a new one!!”

Baekhyun: -smirks- “So it was an apology huh??” –chuckles- “Alright alright I’ll accept your apology….if….”

Taehyung: “If??”

Baekhyun: “…….If you promise to stay away from Jessica!!”

Taehyung: -eyes widens- “Uh…..You know its gonna be hard right??”

Baekhyun: -narrows his eyes at him- “Why?”

Taehyung: “Uhm….well you see…my seat is beside her permanently…so it will be hard to stay away from her!!”

Baekhyun: -groans angrily- “God dammit!!! Why do you have to sit beside her at the first place??”

Taehyung: “Because…..I-I Don’t know!!”

Baekhyun: -scoffs-

Taehyung: -raises both hand to calm him- “But I can assure you that I won’t ask her out again!! Ever!!”

Baekhyun: -tilts his head suspiciously- “Why are you suddenly apologising to me anyway?? And moreover, you are even giving up on her!! Why is that??”

Taehyung: -sighs- “Cause my love guru taught me that ‘If she doesn’t like you for who you are, then she is not the one for you.’!!!”

Baekhyun: -silence for a moment, then burst out laughing crazily- “BHAAHAHAAA!!! LO-HAHA-LOVE GURU???” –pants while laughing- “Are you serious?? Hhahaaha!! So crazy!!”

Taehyung: “I’m serious!!! It was Chanyeol Sunbae who taught me this!!! After thinking about it…It does make sense!!!”

Baekhyun: “Chanyeol??? Haha!! Wow!! Since when did he become a love guru??”

 The warning bell rings~

Taehyung: “Oh no!! I’ll be late!! Anyway Sunbae, I hope you accept my apology!! And I promise that I won’t ask Jessica out ever again!! Bye!!” –runs to his class-

Baekhyun: -shakes his head at him- “Finally he understood!!”

He started to walk towards his class room when suddenly two familiar figure catches his eyes at the end of the hallway. It was Kai and Jessica walking towards their lockers. He looked more closely and saw some changes on Jessica’s face….it was pale. He unwillingly started to walk towards them. Once he reached in front of them, the two stoped walking and looks up at him. He notices that her eyes widens a bit seeing him.

Kai: “Oh! Hyung!! You guys arrived already??”

Baekhyun: -clears his throat- “Yeah!” –looks back at her- “What happened to you??”

Jessica: -coldly- “Nothing!” –about to move past him-

He grabs her shoulder to stop her and cups her face looking at her face closely. This gesture made her think about the kiss last night, the way he forcefully kissed her while cupping he face like this.

Baekhyun: “You look…sick!!”

Kai: “Yeah!! Because he just puked at the corner of a sidewalk!! First time riding a bus does this to you!!”

Jessica: -harshly removes his hands from her face- “I have to go!! Class is about to start!!!” –runs to her class quickly!!”

Baekhyun: -watches her running away from him and sighs-

Kai: -raises his eyebrow- “What is wrong with her?? She looks so….unusual!!”

Baekhyun: -turns to him- “Go to your class Jongin!!”

Kai: “Looks at him confusedly- “Who is Jongin???”

 

In Baekhyun’s class the teacher gave them to do the exercises while he goes out to do his business. When the teacher leaves, Chanyeol takes the chance and asks Baekhyun about yesterday.

Chanyeol: “So…Baek!!”

Baekhyun: -Turns to him- “Hmm??”

Chanyeol: “What happened yesterday??”

Baekhyun: -furrows his eyebrows- “What do you mean??”

Chanyeol: “You seemed……possessive!! Like….I don’t know, you weren’t being yourself last night!!”

Baekhyun: “Possessive?? When was I possessive??”

Chanyeol: “You know….Taehyung is a good guy…just weird…but a good guy!! And Jessica can date who ever she wants, y-“

Baekhyun: -cuts him off- “No!! She doesn’t want to date him!!! He was the one who wanted to date her, not she!!! And besides….no matter how much he tries, she will never accept him!!”

Chanyeol: “Oh yeah? And why do you think that??”

Baekhyun: “Because….he isn’t her ideal type!!”

Chanyeol: “Then, who is her ideal type??

Baekhyun: -sighs sadly- “Luhan hyung!!”

Chanyeol: -raises his eyebrows- “Why did you sigh??”

Baekhyun: “Huh?? What??”

Chanyeol: “You just sighed!!! Sadly!!” –gasps- “You like her!!!!”

Baekhyun: -eyes widen- “What??? Nooooo!!!!! No no no and no!!”

Chanyeol: “Then why did you sigh??”

Baekhyun: “I DIDN’T OK???”

Chanyeol: “Ok ok!!” –calms him down- “You win!!”

Baekhyun: -exhales- “Finally!!”

Chanyeol: “…….So, why does she like Luhan hyung??”

Baekhyun: -sighs sadly- “I don’t know!!!”

Chanyeol: -points at him grining- “AH HAH!!! You just sighed again!!!”

Baekhyun: -eyes widens in alert and looks at him-

Chanyeol: -grins evilly- “You sighed sadly again!!”

Baekhyun: -grits his teeth and mutters under his breath- “Yeol!”

Chanyeol: “You like HER!!!!”

Baekhyun slams his desk and stands up abruptly making e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter