Chap 16

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that awful study session, Baekhyun, Sehun and Jessica are on their way home. The ride was quite awkward for Sehun, coz he is always used to noisy atmosphere. Jessica was quite annoyed by the fact that Baekhyun had created a scene in the cafe. As for Baekhyun, he was really angry, he never experienced babysitting 6 teenagers, its quite pain in the for him.

When they arraived home, Sehun saw Kai, Tiffany and Yuri were watching a movie together, so he joined them. Jessica was about to go to her room when Baekhyun grabed her arm to stop her.

Baekhyun: "We need to talk!"

Jessica: *glares* "I have nothing to say!!"

Baekhyun ignored her statement and drags her to his bedroom, while she was struggling to be free. When they arraived to his room, he made her sit on his bed and shut his door locked.

Jessica: *eyes widen* "Why did you lock it??"

Baekhyun: -sits on his chair in front of her- "Coz u'll run away again!!"

Jessica: *rolls her eyes* "What do you want to talk about now??"

Baekhyun: -looks at her disbelives- "Are you serious?? Don't you have any explanation about why you lied to me??"

Jessica: *sigh* "Look! I had a reason ok??? I had to finish my project with Taehyung, or else we'll get an F!!!"

Baekhyun: "It still doesn't explain why you lied!!"

Jessica: *exclaimes* "Because i knew you wouldn't let me go to his house and do the project!!!"

Baekhyun: -exclaimes loudly- "Then whats wrong doing project in this house??"

Jessica: *exclaimes louder* "Because you would disturb and annoy us while we are doing it, and i didn't want it to happen, I want to do the project peacefully!!!"

Baekhyun: *yells* "SO YOU LIED TO ME AND HAVE A STUDY SESSION WITH HIM???? ON A CAFE??? DON'T YOU THINK HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE A DATE???"

Jessica: -scilence-

Baekhyun: *scoffs* "Thought so."

Jessica: "So what if its a date?? Why do you care??"

Baekhyun: "BECAUSE I HAVE TOO!!!"

Jessica: "SO THAT LUHAN OPPA WON'T CUT YOUR ALLOWENCE???"

Baekhyun: *eyes widen* -stare at her disbelief- "Ho-how do you know??"

Jessica: *scoffs* "Oh please!! He did that with Kai too ok?? I knew he would do this to you too!!"

Baekhyun: "Whatever!! You need to appologies to me young lady!!"

Jessica: "I didn't do anything wrong that I need to appologies to you!" 

She gets up and goes to his door to leave the room, was about to open the door, when Baekhyun grabs her arm tightly and pulls her to him forcely, wraps his arms around her, traps her hands behind her so that she wont escape. Both of them can feel each others body.

Baekhyun: "You are now forbidden to see Kim Taehyung!!!"

Jessica: *struggling* "That won't happen cause he is my seatmate....now let go of me!!!"

Baekhyun: -still holding her tightly- "Why of all students, he is you seatmate???"

Jessica: -stops struggling. looks at him- "Its a long story ok??" -starts struggling again- "Just let go of me!!!"

Baekhyun -holds her more tightly so that she would stop struggling- "I won't let you go, until you tell me this "long story" of yours."

Jessica: -sighs defeated- "Long story short, like I said Luhan oppa also threatened Kai about his allowence, he actually told Kai to take care of me on the first day of our middle school, and to sit beside me, but Kai couldn't cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter