Chap 29

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was tapping the counter of a bubble tea shop impatiently.

Kai: “Oh come on!! What’s taking him so long??”

Sehun: -pats his back- “Relax dude!! I ordered just NOW!!”

Kai: -sighs- “Why are we skipping classes anyway?”

Sehun: -shrugs- “I just don’t feel like doing Chemistry class!”

Kai: -rolls his eyes- “You don’t feel like doing any class!”

Sehun: -frowns- “That’s not true!!”

Kai: -looks at his watch- “Oh man!! We have only 20 minutes till next class!!” –to the counter guy- “Yo Dude!! Can you make it faster??”

Counter guy: -slams palms on the table in anger- “Will you let me make it patiently??”

 Kai: -gulps- “Chill man.” –nervous laughs- “You can take your time!!”

Counter guy: -rolls his eyes and gets back to work-

Sehun: -snickers- “Why are you so scared for skipping classes anyway? You are the one who taught me how to skip classes!!”

Kai: “That’s because I already got caught 2 times!! If I get caught again for the third time, It’s gonna get reported to my parents!!”

Sehun: -looks at him eyes widen- “You got caught 2 times??”

Counter guy: -puts two bubble teas on the counter- “Here you go.”

Kai: -sighs in relief- “Oh! Thank God!!” –takes his bubble tea- “Lets go now Sehun!!”

Sehun: “Fine fine!!

Both of them walked out of the shop and starts walking to the school’s direction. Kai suddenly stopped walking when he saw two familiar people in front of them.

Kai: “Oh look who is also skipping class.”

Sehun: -squints his eyes to look properly- “Isn’t that Taemin and Krystal??”

Kai: -nods- “Uh-huh!”

Sehun: -frowns- “It looks like they are fighting.”

Kai: -looks at him in hopeful eyes- “You think so too?”

Sehun: -looks at him weirdly- “Duh!! Even a dumb person can tell they are fighting just by looking at Krystal’s red face and messy hair and Taemin’s “getting scolded from mom’s” face!!”

They both froze when she looked at them.

Sehun: “Uh….I think we got caught!!”

Kai: “Shh!! Look!”

Krystal looked back at Taemin and yelled something at him, which both Kai and sehun couldn’t hear, and she ran to them leaving Taemin looking on the ground sadly.”

Sehun: -raise an eyebrow- “Wait…what happened?”

Krystal: “KAIIIII!!!!” –runs and stops in front of them-

Kai: -speechless- “Uh…hi Krystal!!”

Kai: -giggles- “Hi Kai!!”

Sehun: *coughs* “I’m here too.” *coughs*

Krystal: -ignores him- “So…how are you?????”

Kai: -shrugs- “Great!! As always!!.......you?”

Krystal: -pouts- “I’m sad!! Taemin made me mad so we broke up!!”

Kai: -eyes widen- “Really??”

Krystal: -nods-

Kai: -looks at Sehun- “Do you know what that means??”

Sehun: -confused- “What?”

Krystal: -grins happily- “It means, you are gonna break up with your girlfriend and be my boyfriend right?? Am I right??”

She looked at him with hopeful eyes. His face looked positive that he is gonna say she is right…………….until

Kai: “No!”

Krystal: -grin fades- “What?”

Kai: -looks at Taemin’s retreating figure- “TAEMIN!!!” –runs to him-

Krystal: -scoffs in disbelieves- “WHAT??”

Sehun: “Yah!! Wait for me!!” –runs with him-

Taemin stopped walking when he heard his name being called, so he turns around and sees Kai and Sehun was running towards him. He stopped walking and turns to them.

Taemin: “Kai? Sehun?”

Kai: -stops in front of him- “Hey man!!”

Sehun: -stops in front of them panting hard- “Next time, warn me before you run!!”

Taemin: -frowns- “Are you guys skipping class too??”

Kai: -nods- “Yeah, but that’s not important! The important thing is that you are finally single!!” –grins happily-

Taemin: -rolls his eyes- “Thanks for saying that to my face!!”

Kai: -waves hands on his face- “No, no no no!! That’s not what I meant!! I meant that, we can help you get over Krystal!!”

Taemin: -curious- “How?”

Sehun: -whispers to Kai- “Are you gonna invite him to girl hunting with us?”

Kai: -whispers back- “Exactly!!”

Sehun thinks about it for a moment, and then suddenly starts to smirk in amusement.

Sehun: “Not a bad idea Kai!!”

Taemin: -confused- “Yah!! What is not a bad idea?? And how are you guys gonna help me get over Krystal??”

Kai: -looks at his watch then panics- “Uh…I’ll tell you about that later, coz now we are gonna run to school because we have only 10 minuites!!”

Sehun: -eyes widens in panic- “Seriously??”

Kai: “Yup!” –turns to Taemin- “call me at noon ok?”

Taemin: “Fine!! But, it better works!!”

Kai: “Trust us!!” –turns to Sehun- “Lets run again Sehun!!” –runs- “Bye Taemin!!”

Sehun: -groans- “Not again!!” –runs-

 

With Baekhyun and Jessica

She was walking with him to the Han River, while glancing at him from time to time. Sorry was written all over her face after the incident in the ice skating rink.

Jessica: “You sure you are ok?? We can just go home now you know?”

Baekhyun: “Gwenchhana!! Don’t worry about me, I’m perfectly fine!! See..” –stretches his back with a little effort-

Jessica: - rolls her eyes- “I’m not dumb like you think I’m ok? I can tell the way you are stretching is effortless!! Lets just go back home, you are not on your right condition!!”

Baekhyun: “Well you wanted to come today, and by the look on your face, I can tell that you really desperately wanted to come here! So it would be a waste since we are already here!!”

Jessica: “Tch!! I told you I shouldn’t skate!! Look what happened to you!!”

Baekhyun: “Didn’t I promise that I won’t let you fall and break your teeth and become the ugliest girl in school and people making fun of you??”

Jessica: -gets annoyed- “Yah!!” –smacks his arm- “Stop making fun of me!!”

Baekhyun: -snickers- “It’s my motto you know?” –laughs-

Jessica: -pouts- “Tch!”

Baekhyun: “So…What are we here for?” –leans on the railing-

Jessica: “I just want to release some stress!!” –leans too-

Baekhyun: -frowns- “Stress? What kind of stress?”

Jessica: -looks down quietly- “About Luhan oppa dating and all.”

Baekhyun: -gets quite- “Oh…”

Both of them were silent for a moment. She kept thinking about everything that happened with her, while he just didn’t know what to say after she declared her reason of stressing.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Baekhyun: -jumps up scared- “Ahh!! That scared me!!!”

Jessica: -sighs in sympathy- “Poor Choi Seungcheol!!” –shakes her head-

Baekhyun: -confused- “Huh? Who?”

Jessica: -points- “The guy who just screamed!!”

Baekhyun: -raises his eyebrow- “How do you know his name?”

Seungcheol: “I, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL, WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!”

Baekhyun: -eyes widens-

Jessica: “That’s how!!”

Baekhyun: -looks at her- “What is wrong with him?? Is he a murderer?”  

Jessica: -chuckles- “Ani! In fact he is the most coward guy ever!!”

Baekhyun: -disbelieves- “What?”

Jessica: -nods- “Yeah!! People comes her often for one reason, and that is to release their stress, and he is one of them.”

Baekhyun: -nods understanding- “Oh!! So it’s like going to a therapist?”

Jessica: “Yeah you can say that.”

Baekhyun: “Then why don’t they go to a therapist instead of Han River?”

Jessica: “Because, this river makes you feel at ease and besides, going to therapist is like going to a mental institution and that will let your parents down.”

Baekhyun: -nods- “True!!”

Seungcheol: “I WISH, THAT ONE DAY, I’LL HAVE THE POWER TO KILL EVERYONE I KNOW!!!!”

Baekhyun: -shiver runs down his spine- “He is scaring me!!”

Jessica: “Don’t worry!! His wish won’t come true!!!”

Baekhyun: “How do you know?”

Jessica: “Because, I once wished for you to disappear.” –looks at him- “And yet you are still beside me!!”

You might think this will make Baekhyun hurt or mad. But he knows she was only kidding, so he started to laugh at her joke.

Baekhyun: -still laughing- “Do you know why I’m still beside you?”

Jessica: “Why?”

Baekhyun: “Because whenever I see a shooting star, I wish to never leave your side!!”

Jessica: “Tch! You fool!!” –pushes him playfully-

Baekhyun: -jokes- “So are you gonna scream like that guy too?”

Jessica: “Yup!!”

Baekhyun: -smile fades- “You are joking right?”

Jessica: “Of course not!! That’s how I release my stress too!!”

Baekhyun: -laughs nervously- “Are you sure??”

Jessica: “Yeah!” –cups both hands on -

Baekhyun: -closes his eyes- “I can’t look!!” –covers his ears with his hands- “And hear too!!”

Jessica: “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Baekhyun: -cringes- “How come I still hear her??”

Jessica: “LUHAN OPPA!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU??”

Baekhyun: -shakes his head- “She is getting crazy!!”

Jessica: “I’M GONNA MAKE YOU REGRET FOR NOT MAKING ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!” –takes a deep breath- “YOU’LL REGRET WHEN YOU’LL SEE THAT I’M DATING SONG JOONGKI!!!!!”

Baekhyun: “Ok!! That’s enough!!” –pulls her hands away from -

Jessica: -sighs in relief- “That made me feel better!!”

Baekhyun: -looks at his watch- “Oh no!! We have only half an hour to get home!!”  

Jessica: -gasps- “Really??”

Baekhyun: -grabs her hand- “Lets go home!!” –runs with her- “Taxi!!!”

He flags a car and both of them immediately got inside. He told the direction of their house to the driver and the speeds up to their home, hoping to get there on time.

 In School~

It was the end of the day; Luhan was waiting for them in the car.  Moments later he sees all five of them were coming towards him.

Yuri: -gets inside first- “Oppa!! How was your Busan project?? They liked your presentation??”

Luhan: -smiles at her- “Yeah!! They liked it. Thanks for asking.”

Then all of them got inside the car. Kai sat in front with Luhan while the rest sat at the back. Then Luhan starts the car and started to drive.

Sehun: -whispers to Yuri- “Yah! Yuri-ah! What happened in Chemistry class??”

Yuri was about to answer him but Sunny covered .

Sunny: -sticks her tongue out- “We won’t tell you!!”

Sehun: -whines- “Why not??”

Tiffany: “Well, it’s not our fault that you and Kai skipped chemistry class!!!”

At that moment Luhan hits the brake so hard, that all of them jerked forward with force. They looked up and saw it was red light.

Luhan: -looks at Kai- “You skipped a class today?”

Kai: -gulps and bows his head in shame- “Y-yeah!!”

Sehun: -nervous-

Luhan: -slowly smirks- “Good job dude!!” –raises his hands for high 5-

Kai was shock but still high fived him.

Sehun: -looks at the girls smirking- “Hah!! You thought he will ground us?”

Yuri: -gasps- “Oppa? You are not against them skipping a class?”

Sunny: “Yeah oppa!! Won’t you complain to their parents???”

Luhan: -chuckles- “Oh come on!! It’s not a crime!! High school is all about fun!! If you don’t break a rule in high school, you’ll regret when you’ll go to college!!!”

Kai: -looks behind grinning- “Dass raight gurls!!!! If you wanna have fun in high school, come to Kim Kai!!” –winks-

Sehun: -rolls his eyes- “You were begging me not to skip the class today, why would they come to you?”

Kai: -glares- “I’m the one who taught you this ok?”

Tiffany: “Kai?”

Kai: “Yeah?”

Tiffany: “You are a coward!!”

With Baekhyun and Jessica~

Baekhyun: -taps his watch impatiently- “Ugh!! Only 15 minutes left for us to reach home before them!! And now we are stuck in traffic??”

 Jessica: “Oh relax will you?” –looks out the window-

Baekhyun: -inhales and exhales-

Jessica: “Uh..Baek??”

Baekhyun: -looks at her- “Hmm?”

Jessica: “Don’t you think the car beside us looks familiar??”

Baekhyun: -looks at the car she is pointing- “Nahhh!!” –shakes his head-

He looks in front for a moment, then his eyes widen in realisation, he quickly looks at the window again.

Baekhyun: -gasps loudly-

There he sees their car, right beside them. He can also see Sehun’s side pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter