Chap 27

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning~

BEEP BEEP BEEP~

Baekhyun’s opened his eyes instantly, and quickly gets up from his bed. He hurriedly goes to his bathroom and brushes his teeth. Then he starts to change his clothes quickly. Once he was ready, he gets out of his room, and at that exact time, another guy gets out of his room already dressed up making Baekhyun halt in his step.

Luhan: “Huh! Baekhyun? You are up early?”

Baekhyun was speechless, he forgot that he didn’t have to wake up by himself anymore.

Baekhyun: “Uh…haha uhm….looks like I got used to wake up early.” –laughs shaking his head-

Luhan: -smiles and nods proudly- “That’s great Baek!! May be, from now on, you can help me to wake the kids up!!”

Baekhyun agrees, and after that both of them goes to other rooms to wake them up.

Downstairs~

Seohyun was preparing breakfast for them to show how grateful she is for letting her stay here for the night.

Tiffany: “Huh? Seohyun Unni? Why are you cooking?”

Seohyun turns around and sees Tiffany and Yuri was dressed in their uniform.

Seohyun: -smiles- “Today I’m gonna thank you for letting me stay here last night by cooking break fast for all of you!!”

Yuri: -giggles- “You don’t have to unni!!”

Seohyun: “Nonsense!! You guys are Luhan’s happiness, so of course I’ll cook for you!” –grins-

Sunny: -comes in the kitchen- “Ooohh!! Unni!! What are you cooking??”

Seohyun: -smiles- “Nothing special though!! I hope you guys like Kimbap!!”

Sunny: -smiles back- “Oh! We will!!!”

Then one by one the guys except Sehun, comes in the kitchen.

Kai: -looks at the food on the table- “We are gonna have Kimbap today?”

Yuri: “Yeah!! Unni made it for us!!” –grins-

Baekhyun: -raises his eyebrow- “Noona did?”

Luhan: -smiles- “Oh Seo!! You didn’t have to!!”

Seohyun: -smiles back at him- “But I want to!!” –looks at the rest of them- “I hope you guys like it!!”

Kai: -grins politely- “We will noona!!” –starts digging-

Baekhyun was about to dig in too, but then he saw there ae cucumbers in the kimbap. So he starts to take out the cucumbers and eat the kimbap.

Seohyun: “Uh…Baekhyun? Why did you take out the cucumbers??”

Baekhyun: -smiles apologetically- “I can’t eat cucumber actually, kinda allergic!!”

Seohyun: -a little disappointed- “Owh! Sorry, I didn’t know about this!!!”

Baekhyun: -waves his hand quickly- “oh no no!! Don’t worry noona!! The kimbap is really delicious!!”

Seohyun: -sighs in relief-

Right then Sehun enters the kitchen, making everyone horrified.

Tiffany: -looks at him in horror- “What happened to you??”

Sehun’s hairs was a big mess, his blond hair strands was pointing in different directions, his eyes was all red for the lack of sleep. His school shirt was untucked and the tie wasn’t tied properly. He looks like a walking dead.

Luhan: “Sehun? Are you ok??”

Sehun: -breathes unevenly- “Last night I couldn’t sleep!”

Kai: -furrows his eyebrows- “Why man??”

Sehun: -messes his hair madly- “Ugh!! I couldn’t find any homework to do!!”

Baekhyun: -panics-

Luhan: -looks at Baekhyun suspiciously- “Really huh?”

Kai: -nervous- “Uh..” –gets up and goes to Sehun- “Come on man!! Lets have breakfast and then we can talk about the homework we had, ok??” –brings him to his chair-

Seohyun: -whispers to Luhan- “Is he ok?”

Luhan: -gives her a reassuring smile- “Yeah, don’t worry!”

Sehun: -frowns at his breakfast- “Kyungsoo made Kimbap today??”

Luhan: “No Sehun!! Seohyun made it. Kyungsoo left this morning.”

Sehun: -eyes widens- “Re-really??”

Luhan: -nods- yeah!”

Sehun: -suddenly gets sensitive- “Bu-but..” –eyes becomes teary and lips starts to quiver- “I didn’t even get to say goodbye to him!!!” –starts crying- “Whyyyyy????” –sobs-

Seohyun: -wides her eyes at this-

Luhan: - gets embarrassed-

Sunny: -grits her teeth- “Somebody stop him, before I dump foods on him!!”

Kai: -puts a roll of kimbap in his mouth quickly-

Sehun: -stops crying and starts chewing- “Its so delicious!!” –smiles while chewing-

Luhan: -sighs in relief- “By the way…” –looks around- “Where is Jessica??”

Jessica: -enters the kitchen- “Sorry I took so long oppa!!” –sits on the chair beside Baekhyun- “So, what is for Breakfast??”

Seohyun: -smiles- “I made kimbap today!!” –serves her- “I hope you like it!!”

Jessica: -smiles back- “Sure will!”

Luhan: “You ok Sica??”

Jessica: -looks at him-

Baekhyun: -watches them quietly-

Jessica: -smiles- “Yes oppa!! Sorry I couldn’t join you for dinner last night, I was busy with my….homework!”

Sehun: -chopstick fells from his hand- “Again with the homework??” –messes his hair again- “I’m so doomed!!”

Yuri: -sighs annoyed- “Not again!!”

Tiffany: -throws a bar of snickers at him- “Here, have some snickers!!”

Sehun: -catches it- “Why?”

Tiffany: -“Cause you get dramatic when you are hungry!!”

Sehun: -blinks and quietly opens the bar and takes a bite-

Tiffany: “Better?”

Sehun: -nods- “Better!!”

Baekhyun: -rolls his eyes and mumbles- “How funny!!”

He continues to eat when the cucumbers at the side of his plate catches his attention, he gasps loudly.

Baekhyun: “SICA WAIT!!!!”

But it was too late….

She was already gaging while holding .

Yuri: -gasp- “Oh no!!”

Everyone’s eyes widens in realisation while Seohyun was panicking.

Jessica: -quickly gets up and goes to her room.

Baekhyun also gets up to run after her, after giving apologetic glance at Seohyun.

Luhan: -face palms- “!!”

Seohyun: -looks at him with widen eyes- “What happened to her??”

Luhan: -sighs- “I forgot that she is allergic to cucumbers too!!”

Seohyun: -furrows her brows- “What?? I thought Baekhyun is allergic!!”

Yuri: “Well…actually, Jessica is really allergic to it, While Baekhyun oppa has…phobia!!”

Seohyun: -frowns- “That’s odd!!” –gets sad- “Oh no!! I feel so sad!!! What will she eat now???”

Luhan: -calms her down- “Don’t worry Seo!! Everything will be fine!! I can buy breakfast for her while driving them to school!! She will eat in the car!!”

Meanwhile in Jessica’s room~

She was inside her toilet, while Baekhyun was outside worrying and waiting patiently for her. He starts to blame himself. He should have warned her before she starts to eat.

Seconds later she gets out of the toilet making him feel relief.

Baekhyun: -sigh- “I’m so sorry!! I should have warned you!!”

Jessica: -emotionlessly- “Its not your fault!!” –goes to her bed and lies down-

Baekhyun: -exhales- “You wanna go to school today??”

Jessica: -shakes her head- “I’m tired!! Plus I don’t think I’m still ready to face Luhan oppa!!”

Baekhyun: -furrows his eyebrows- “What do you mean?? You looked normal down there!!”

Jessica: “Yeah! But I was dying inside! And more over, he didn’t even warn me about the cucumbers!! He would always warn me from any danger and also save me from it……but today he just……didn’t! He doesn’t like me any more!!”

Baekhyun: -frowns- “Don’t say that!!”

Right then someone was turning the door knob but it turns out to be locked, so they knocked the door while saying “Sica? Are you ok?”

It’s Luhan..

Jessica: -looks at Baekhyun- “You locked the door?”

Baekhyun: -nods- “I’m pretty sure you are not ready to face him!”

Jessica: -smiles at him thankfully-

Baekhyun must say; her thankful smile gave him chills, running down his spine. He was awestruck at her smile. It was her first time giving this look to him. He felt…….. special.

Luhan: “Sica! Can you please open the door??”

Baekhyun gives her a reassuring smile and quickly opens the door seeing Luhan with worried look. He made sure to block the site of Jessica to him and closes the door once he stepped out of the room.

Luhan: -looks at the door and back to him- “Is she ok??”

Baekhyun: -rubs the back of his neck- “uhm…she doesn’t want to go to school today!!”

Luhan: “What?” –about to open the door-

Baekhyun: -stops him- “Hyung!! She is resting!!!”

Luhan: -sighs- “Fine!! But who is gonna be here with her??”

Baekhyun: -answers quickly- “I will!!”

Luhan: -raises an eyebrow- “What makes you think I’ll trust you with her? What if you pick on her??”

Baekhyun: -grabs his chest with hurt expression- “You don’t trust me hyung??”

Luhan: -shakes his head- “I’ll stay!!”

Baekhyun: -wide eyes- “What??”

Luhan:-nods- “I’ll stay with her!!”

Baekhyun: “B-but…what about your Busan project hyung?? Don’t you have to submit it today??”

Luhan: -realises- “Ugh right!! How could I forget that!!”

Baekhyun: “So, I think you shouldn’t stay here hyung. Don’t worry!! I won’t pick on her, I promise!!”

Luhan: -still hesitating- “That’s impossible Baek!! You can’t even take care of yourself!!”

Baekhyun: “…………………..”

Luhan: “……………..”

Baekhyun:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter