Chap 32

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think that is enough!!”

He stoped his movement when she said that and kept looking at her with lost look in his eyes. She slightly pushed him off herself and he took the signal to move away from her. This time, there is no regret in his eyes like last time. She fixed herself and turned away from him to go back to her class. He smiled bitterly and shook his head without looking her way, knowing she was avoiding him again….

Baekhyun: “Nice underwear by the way…”

She halt on her steps making him smirk evilly. He knew she was madly embarrassed right now, even though he can’t see her face

Baekhyun: “I think red looks good on you!!”

She immediately covered her chest area with her arms. She felt the wetness on her skin and looked down at her shirt. Her shirt was see-through and she can see everything. Specially her red bra…

All she wanted right now is, to burry herself in embarrassment….   

----

They were sitting on the bleachers in front of the open field quietly. None of them dared to open their mouth. Her blazer is beside her while she dried herself with the help of the air around them. He was sitting one step down from her, also drying himself.

The tension was too thick to handle, so he broke it with all his might.

Baekhyun: “….You do realize that from now on, things are gonna get ….awkward around us?”

He waited for her answer. She seems to take some time answering that.

Jessica: -sighs- “I’m aware of that….”

Silence~

Baekhyun: -bits his lip- “Then…I guess, there is nothing we can do, to fix it huh?”

Jessica: -shrugs- “I…I don’t know!!”

Baekhyun: -looks at her-

Jessica: -purse her lips- “It confusing…”

Baekhyun: -tilts his head questioning- “What is??”

Jessica: -quietly- “….Everything…”

Baekhyun: “Everything like what?”

Jessica: -takes a deep breath- “Everything like…You, me….my feelings, YOUR feelings….Luhan oppa…”

Baekhyun: -turns to her- “Luhan hyung??”

Jessica: -shakes her head- “I don’t know ok??? Everything is driving me crazy!!!”

He became quiet at her answer but nods anyway.

Baekhyun: - his lips- “I understand you….its complicated for you, I know, I just….” –sigh- “…didn’t want to take too long to confess….you get it right?”

Jessica: -nods quietly-

Silence~

Jessica: “….Since when?”

Baekhyun: -looks at her- “Huh?”

Jessica: “Since when you…..uh…you know…?”

Baekhyun: “Oh!” –nods understanding- “Started to have feeling for you?”

Jessica: “Hmm…” –nods quietly-

Baekhyun: -scratches his head- “It’s been a while actually…”

Jessica: “Oh…”

So. Damn. Awkward.

Baekhyun: “So……..you really don’t know what to say?”

Silence~

Baekhyun: -sighs- “Well then!” –gets up and turns to her-

Jessica: -looks up at him-

Baekhyun: “If you don’t have anything to say…..then I’ll say something!”

Jessica: “What?”

Baekhyun: -smirks- “I’m gonna win your heart!!”

The way he said that so confidently, made her surprised. She is not the only one who was surprised though, heck he was even more surprised at himself.

Jessica: “Hmm…” –looks at him interested- “And how are you gonna do that?”

Baekhyun: -holds his forefinger up- “That!!.....I don’t know! But all I know is that, I’ll be myself!!”

Jessica: -just stares at him-

Baekhyun: “I’ll do whatever it takes for you to like me back….and I’ll do that in my way!!”

Jessica: “You do realize that I’ve never liked your attitude right?”

Baekhyun: -nods- “Uh-huh! And I’ve never liked yours either…”

Jessica: -speechless-

Baekhyun: “So all I will have to do, is to make you like me….the real me!!”

Jessica: -listening quietly-

Baekhyun: “Because….an expert told me that “If she doesn’t like the real you…then ‘you are not the one for her’””

 Both of them said nothing after that, but just looking at each other with challenging eyes.

She doesn’t know how to feel about that. Her feelings are all mixed up. She feels nervous about this, but at the same time she feels…

.…excited.

 

After school~

Kai lazily dragged himself to his room. After he got inside, her threw his bag at a corner of his room and lied flat on his bed tiredly. He was too lazy to get up and fresh up, his bed was making him really comfortable.

But he knows that, he have to get up anyway. So with little power, he forced himself to get up and takes off his blazer.

He walks to his closet to get his clothes. And once he opened the door of his closet, he gives a big scream of freight.

Kai: “AAAHHHhhhhhhOooWwwisshhhiIIIITTTT!! WHAT THE F**k ARE YOU DOING HERE?????”

He was never this horrified in his entire life….

Seeing Tiffany sitting on the floor inside his closet, still in her uniform, going through some magazines, made him terribly scared.

Tiffany: -shrugs- “Looking around your closet?”

Kai: -blinks- “And whyyy???”

Tiffany: -smirks and looks back at the magazine- “Well, since I can’t literally kill you for invading my closet last night….I decided to keep it even.” –looks up- “By going through the closet of those people who were in my closet last night.”

Kai: -eyes widens in horror-

Tiffany: -Giggles- “Wow Kai!! You have so many magazines in here!!” –looks at him smirking- “Interesting!!”

He wanted to smack himself for forgetting that right now!!

 

 

How to win the girl’s heart by Byun Baekhyun:

Mission#1

It was lunch time…

Sitting arrangements: Yuri and Luhan were at the end of both sides of the table. Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica were sitting beside each other at one side and the rest of the boys at the other side. Both Baekhyun and Jessica were either side of Luhan. Which means Baekhyun is sitting in front of Jessica.

All of them were having lunch while making noises like always. Like Kai complaining about how Tiffany went to his closet etc.

But on the other hand Baekhyun was on his world. Thinking about his first mission; to win Jessica’s heart.

He knows what he is gonna do. And that is to poke her feet with his. Even though he knows she hates it, but he’ll still do it since it’s his style.

So with all his confidence, he slides his foot towards her and pokes her. He smirks at her when her eyes shot up to his. However he still continues to brush his foot on her making her annoyed.

His warm foot was brushing her cold once, making her warm inside. He was massaging on her foot slowly yet smoothly, and may be sensually. Goosebumps starts to appear on her skin, indicating that she is liking the feeling. But her pride covers up her truth and she pushes his feet off her.

It continues for two minutes. She would push his foot away or step on him hardly but he still didn’t back down so she pushed his foot again and bend her feets under herself to sit on it cross-legged.

Once his foot was pushed away, he still brings it back and finds her feet again.

He again massages his feet on her while looking at her smiling. She on the other hand, didn’t even look at him. He smirked in victory, thinking she gave up and continues to rub on her feet.

Suddenly, Luhan’s loud cough interrupted his work, making him look at him questioningly.

Luhan motions him to bring his ear near to him and he obeyed.

Luhan: -whispers- “That is my feet!!”

Baekhyun: -chocks-

Mission#1 = Fail!!

 

 Mission#2

Jessica was on the sink, washing their plates. Suddenly she felt two arms wrapped around her making her freeze in shock.

She looked down at the hands of the person, just to make sure who it was, and she recognized the hands.

It was none other that Baekhyun’s……duh

Jessica: -sighs- “Is this your another way of flirting?”

He just smiles and leans his face to her back head, shaking his head while sniffing her hair, nuzzling in it. Answering her that; it’s not his way of flirting.

Baekhyun: “It’s my way of showing affection.”

She slightly turns her face to look around if anyone is in the kitchen. Sighing in relief that there were none of them, she turns back to continue her work.

Jessica: -nudges him- “Stop it! Someone might see us!!”

Baekhyun: -grins- “Like you have seen; only two of us are in the kitchen sweet heart!!”

He keeps nuzzling in her hair making her lose concentration on her work so she pushes him away with so much force.

Jessica: “Stop it!! Jebal!!”

Baekhyun: -annoyed- “Yah!!” –leans his hand on the sink- “You cant jus-WHOA!!!!” –falls-

The sink was so slippery with water and soap. So when he leaned a little too much on it, his hand slipped and he fell.

She looks down on him and couldn’t help but laugh at him, while he looks at her frowning from the ground.

Jessica: “Can you get anymore embarrassed?”

Mission#2 = Fail!!

 

Mission#3

She turns around to leave the kitchen, but he was faster than her. He quickly stands up and blocks her way, by slamming his hand on the wall hard…

Only to scream in pain by the slamming…

 Baekhyun: -crouches down in pain- “OWhh!!! My hand!!”

Jessica: -shakes her head- “Tch!! Try harder next time……sweet heart!!”

Baekhyun: -glares-

Mission#3 = Fail!!

 

 

Sehun: “May be you should go girl hunting with us!!”

Baekhyun: -looks at him- “Girl hunting?”

Baekhyun and Kai were in Sehun’s room. He was lying on Sehun’s bed while telling about his missions to them. How he was failing his missions, all these…

Kai: “Yeah! We are going this Friday with Taehyung!”

Baekhyun: “To get a girlfriend?”

Kaihun: -nods-

Baekhyun: “But I don’t need a girlfriend! I just want Jessica!!”

Kai: “Oh you don’t have to get a girlfriend….we just need an adult!!”

Baekhyun: -glares-

Sehun: “What I’m saying is….you don’t have to get a girlfriend there, all you have to do is to make sure Jessica knows about you going there……and that way, you can see if she gets jealous or not.”

Both Baekhyun and Kai’s eyes widens like saucers. They just can’t believe that a dumb guy like Sehun, just created a genius plan.

Kai: “Sehun?” –grabs his shoulder- “Since when did you become so genius????”

Sehun: -stares at him- “You are not being sarcastic now right??”

Baekhyun: “Andwae!!!” –gets up- “This is really a genius plan Sehun!!”

Sehun: “………it is?”

Kai: “Of course!!!”

Sehun: “I’m……a genius?”

Baekhyun: -sighs- “Anyway!! I’m agreeing to go with you guys!!”

Kai: “Bring Chanyeol Too!! It might help him too!!”

Their conversation got interrupted when Sehun’s closet door opened and Tiffany appears.

Sehun: -gasps- “YAH!!!”

Tiffany: -gasps and runs out of the room-

Sehun run to his door and yells at her.

Sehun: “I’LL KILL YOU HWANG!!”

Baekhyun: -furrows his brows- “She didn’t hear our conversation right!!”

Sehun: -comes back to them- “Ania!! My closet is soundproof and so is my room!!”

Kai: “That girl seriously!! She saw my magazines in my closet!! It was so embarrassing!!”

Sehun: “My one is worst!!”

Baekhyun: “What do you have in your closet then!!”

Sehun: “Action figures!”

Kai: -hits him- “That is not as embarrassing as me!!”

Sehun: “It is!! It’s not manly!!”

 Baekhyun: “Oh no!! What if she targets my closet next!!”

Kai: “You better lock it down hyung!!”

 

The next day at School:

Onew: “So, how did it feel to be a teacher yesterday??”

Baekhyun was hold back in class after their Biology period. He knew this will happen to him today. Since he created a big scene yesterday, of course Mr Lee would be so curious.

Baekhyun: -grumbles- “Terrible!!!”

Onew: “Hmm, really??”

Baekhyun: -looks away annoyed- “I know you did that on purpose!!”

Onew: -amused- “Really? How so?”

Baekhyun: -looks at him- “You did that to make me realize that why you want to ruin your students’ lives!!”

Onew: -chuckles and shakes his head- “You got half of it wrong Mr byun!! Yeah, I did that so that you realize what it likes to be in my shoes, but no, not to ruin their lives, but to teach them a lesson!!”

Baekhyun: -listens quietly-

Onew: “Also, teach you a lesson for talking behind my back!!” –grins-

Baekhyun: -sighs- “Mr Lee…I mean Onew! I know, what I did was wrong, and what you did to me yesterday is for my own good, so….” –gets up and bows- “Thank you, and sorry!!”

Onew: -Claps dramatically-“Wow!! That was so beautiful Baekhyun-ssi!! I accept your apology, and I hope you don’t judge me anymore!! Got it?”

Baekhyun: -nods- “Nae!!”

Onew: -grins- “You can leave!!”

 

At home~

Tiffany: -whining- “Oppa!!! Please don’t hang it on here!! It’s so embarrassing!!”

Luhan: -chuckles- “Oh come on!! It’s nothing to be embarrassed about!! We all think it’s adorable!!” –looks at everyone- “Right guys!!”

Yuri: “Yeah tiffany!! You created this chart so beautifully!! If anyone comes here and sees this, they will be so awed!!” –grins-

Kai: -mumbles- “Only the colour is embarrassing.”

Tiffany: “I HEARD THAT!!”

Sehun: “I think the colour is cute!!! It matches with my Pinku!!” –grins dumbly-

Jessica: -furrows her brows- “Who the hell is Pinku?? Your girlfriend?”

Sehun: -shakes his head- “No!! She is not old enough to be my girlfriend!!”

Jessica: -weird out- “Okayyy…”

Luhan finally sticked the chart on the living room wall, where everyone can watch it clearly.

Luhan: -sighs- “My Friends, My Family!!” –smiles- “Adorable!”

Sunny: “Awww!! The pictures are so cute!!!”

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “You are talking about yourself aren’t you?”

Sunny: -smirks- “Well I was born cute anyway! It’s not my fault that I’m cuter than all of you!!”

 

After lunch~

Baekhyun was lying on the couch in the living room, thinking about the “girl hunting” that Sehun mentioned last night. He even invited Chanyeol in the plan. And his response was “Sure! Let’s do this!!”

Sure the plan might looks like it will work, but will it really work? What if it fails too? He has to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

Suddenly his thought was interrupted when he felt something ticklish on his fingers’ cuticles. He instantly jumped up and looks down and sees…

 

Tiffany painting his nail PINK!!!

 

Baekhyun: -eyes widens- “YAH!!! What are you doing???”

Tiffany: -smirks and closes the nail polish- “Isn’t it obvious? I’m painting your nails!!”

Baekhyun: “Oh no!!” –tries to remove it with his fingers- “WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??”

Tiffany: “Well, I figured that you locked your closet, so that I can’t explore it. So I decided to paint your nails instead!!”

Baekhyun: -glares- “And you decided to put PINK!! Of all colours you got pink??”

Tiffany: -gets up- “Oh so you wanted another colour??”

Baekhyun: -annyoyed- “NO!!” –tries to remove again- “Ughh!! Why isn’t it working??”

Tiffany: -snickers- “You think you can remove the nail polish like that??”

Baekhyun: -looks at her- “Then how would you do it??”

Tiffany: -rolls her eyes- “Like I’ll tell you!!” –goes to her room-

Baekhyun: “YAH!! Come back here!!”

He again started to remove it with his finger nails, but to his luck, it’s not working.

Then he remembers when he pushed Jessica while she was painting her nails few days ago. When her nails got smeared, she cleaned it with a remover!!

Now he remembers!!

But how is he gonna get the remover?? There is no way he is gonna go to her for that! She will see his nails and it will be so embarrassing!!

Then what about other girls?

There is no way he’ll go to Sunny; she will make fun of him for sure! Yuri was his only option.

So he stood in front of Yuri’s room and knocks on it, waiting till she opens the door. When the door opened, he expected it will be Yuri, but he got frozen when the person who opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter