Chap 20

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously on “You are the one for me”~

 

Baekhyun: -smiling- “Looks like the plan finally worked!!”

 

 

 

Jessica: -smiles back at him- “I am glad”

 

 

 

While both of them were watching the couple walk away, suddenly a voice interrupted them.

 

 

 

“So..This was your plan huh??”  

 

“So..This was your plan huh?”

 

Both of them got startled by the familiar voice. They turned around only to see two guys with a displeased look on their faces.

 

Baekhyun: “What are you guys doing here? Didn’t I send you guys to the arcade??”

 

Kai: “Uh…this mall has an arcade?” –he asks with a “duh” look on his face-

 

Sehun: “I can’t believe you guys planed something without us!!” –he was almost pouting-

 

Kai: “Yeah!! Why didn’t you let us into your plan??”

 

Baekhyun was bombarded with all these question, but he didn’t know how to answer that-

 

Jessica: “Because you guys will ruin the plan!!”

 

That!!! He wanted to answer that…..but he wasn’t ready to see-

 

Sehun: -with a hurt look on his face- “How could you think like that??” –touches his heart- “You are hurting me!!”

 

That!! Baekhyun didn’t want to deal with Sehun childishness…..but oh well, Jessica was leading anyway.

 

Kai: “We could have helped you, you know!!”

 

Jessica: “Oh yeah?? Like what??” –crosses her arms-

 

Sehun: “Uhhh…….” –looks at Kai for help-

 

Kai: “Uhm..uh…like…uh…ugh!!! Forget it!! I am hungry!!” –holds into Baekhyun’s arm like a Koala- “Hyung!! Please treat us something!!!”    

 

Baekhyun: -struggling- “Yah!! Leave my arm alone!!”

 

Minutes later, all four of them were inside the car, eating pizza while waiting for Chanyeol and Yuri.

 

Kai: “Are you serious?? Chanyeol hyung and Yuri?? Does this have to do with the Truth and dare we played last night??”

 

Sehun: “ughh!! Forget about that!! What is taking them so long?? I wanna go home and sleep!!”  

 

Jessica looks to the mall gate to see when are they gonna come back, moments later she sees both of them coming back outside the mall, smiling and laughing.

 

Jessica: “Omg!! They are back!! Come on guys lets clean up fast!!”

 

All four of them started to clean up quickly, throwing away the empty pizza box to the garbage beside the car. Baekhyun goes to the driver sit and Jessica sits beside him again.

 

Baekhyun: -looks at her smirking- “Looks like you are getting used to sitting beside me every time huh?? –chuckles-

 

Jessica: -looks at him, opens the door to get out and go to the back sit-

 

Baekhyun: -grabs her hand, stopping her and pulls her inside the car- “Haha!! I was only kidding!!”

 

Jessica looks at his hand that was grabbing hers, suddenly the “Barging in while she is half !” scenario came to her mind making her uncomfortable. She takes his hand off her and looks in front ignoring him. Baekhyun frowns at this, he was about to ask her “Whats wrong when the door opened revealing Yuri.

 

Yuri: -looks at SeKai, sitting at the back- “Oh? You guys are here too??” –gets inside the car with Chanyeol following behind-  

 

Kai: -gives her a teasing look, grinning- “Hiiiiii Yuriii!!!”

 

Jessica: -face palms-

 

Yuri: -frowns- “Are you drunk?”

 

Kai: -frowns back- “No??”

 

Sehun: -grinning like an idiot- “So….How was your night???”       

 

Chanyeol: -looks at Sehun, then looks at Baekhyun by the rear view mirror with panic eyes-

 

Baekhyun: -sighs-

 

Yuri: “Are you guys alright??”

 

Baekhyun: “Yuri!! Uhm…they are actually out of their mind right now!!” –laughs nervously-

 

Yuri: “Oh! Ok! By the way!! Where were both of you?? We searched for you everywhere!! You missed the movie we watched! It was so much fun!!” –looks at Chanyeol grinning- “Right oppa??”

 

Chanyeol: -grins back at her- “Yeah!”

 

Kai: -looks at Sehun, whispers loudly- “You heard that?? She just called him “oppa”!! I think they are in the second base already!!”

 

Yuri: -raises her eyebrow at him-

 

Baekhyun: -Looks at Kai by the rear view mirror- “Are you talking with a bullhorn or something? Everyone can hear you!!”

 

Kai: -whispers to him with same sound- “No they can’t! Cause I’m whispering!!”

 

Yuri: “Ok, whats…going on?? What is he talking about??”

 

Jessica: “Nothing!!!” –turns on the radio, BTS Dope started to play- “Whoooo we love this song!!”

 

Sekai: “WWHHhhhoooooooo!!” –raises their hands up in the air- “Oh yeah!!!”

 

Baekhyun: -sighs in relief, gives Jessica a thankful smile-

 

Jessica: -smiles back at him, and looks in the front-

 

Baekhyun starts driving the car, thinking about how his plan worked perfectly. Its all because of Jessica. Without her, he wouldn’t feel so happy tonight. Its weird though, planning something with her, going through the plan together and then smile at each other after being successful. All these never happened before. He always though she is just a dumb blond pretty barbie, but this week he saw another side of her. She is really helpful and also clever.

 

After Baekhyun dropped Chanyeol at home, he waved everyone goodbye and didn’t forget to smile at Yuri. Then all four of them arrived home, went inside their rooms to change their clothes, except Baekhyun, he barges into Sehun’s room with angry eyes.

 

Sehun: “Whoa! Hyung!! I was about to take off my shirt!!!”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t say anything, just grabs his collar, and drags him to Kai’s room. He barges in without knocking again making Kai startle.

 

Kai: -confused- “What are you guys-Whoah!”

 

Baekhyun grabs his shirt with other hand and pins both of them on Kai’s bed while he sits between them panting angrily. This made both of the maknae scared.

 

Baekhyun: “YOU!! You both were about to ruin the plan!!! You realised that???”

 

Sehun: -furrows his eyebrow- “When??”

 

Kai: “Hyung! We didn’t do anything wrong!!”

 

Baekhyun: “Oh yeah?? Then what’s with..” –immitates Kai- ““Hiiii Yuriii!!!” and also..” –imitates Sehun- “How was your night??”???”

 

Sehun: -innocently- “We were just curious about her date with Chanyeol hyung!!”

 

Kai: “Yeah! Its not like we told her about the plan!!”

 

Baekhyun: -face palms- “Just!!! Don’t even go near or talk to Yuri!! Coz I know, You can’t keep your big mouths shut!!” –gets up releasing them and walks out of the room-

 

Kai: “Wow! That was harsh!!”

 

Sehun: “Tell me about it!!”

 

With Yuri

 

After Yuri changed from Jessica’s clothes to her PJs, she goes out of her room and sees Sehun came out of Kai’s bedroom at the same time. She smiles at him, while his eyes widen and immediately covers his eyes with his hand, and walks to his room muttering “Ignore, ignore, ignore!!”. Yuri got confused, “Did he just ignored me??” she shrugs and goes to Jessica’s room. She enters the room  after knocking.

 

Yuri: -Thank for the outfit Sica!! There you go!” –hands her the clothes-

 

Jessica: -takes the clothes from her smiling- “No problem!! Oh and sorry for getting lost with Baekhyun at the mall!! You didn’t feel uncomfortable with Chanyeol oppa right?? Since he is like a stranger to you!!”

 

Yuri: “Oh! Not really!! Chanyeol oppa is really fun, so I didn’t get uncomfortable with him, though I panicked at first when I didn’t find both of you, but oppa was so nice, he didn’t make me feel awkward at all!!” –she smiles-

 

Jessica: “Ohhh really!! So what were you both talking about anyway??”

 

Both of them started to have a girly talk, Yuri explains how she spend her night with Chanyeol at the mall. Even though the latter knows half of it but still listened, acting like she don’t know what happened with them.

 

Jessica: “Wow Yul!! You really had so much fun!! Oh how I wish we were there!!”

 

Yuri: “Where were you guys anyway??”

 

Jessica: “Uhh..w-well..you see uhm….there was a sale, so I couldn’t stop my excitement and went there, but when I turned around I only saw Baekhyun but not you guys!!”

 

Yuri: “You could have at least call me!! I was calling both of you but none of you picked up!!”

 

Jessica: “Uhh…..I left my phone at home…while….Baekhyun’s phone was not charged!!!”

 

Yuri just stares at her for a moment, like she is not believing anything she said. While Jessica was getting nervous.

 

Jessica: “What??”

 

Yuri: “Ok! I’ll believe you then!! Anyway, good night!!” –waves her and goes out of the room-

 

Jessica: -sighs in relief- “That was close!!” –falls back on her bed-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter