Embarrassed

Restless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon has changed quite a bit ever since the day he told his parents why we wouldn’t marry. His eyes were on me all the time, and he had moved into his old apartment again, as my brother was still hurt for what he had done. Dinners, lunches, weekend dates, we were doing that and it was awesome. It’s like nothing ever happened. And now it’s for real. 

 

My heart flutters with enthusiasm whenever I see him, and his smell has once again become the best smell I could ever ask for. 

 

I can see why they say he’s meant for me, I can relate to love songs and romantic movies, I can safely say I’m in love with him again and it’s as good as new. 

 

It might even be the time to stop wondering if he’ll leave me. Weeks go by and all I do is falling for him. 

 

I go to work, he picks me up. He waits for me by the entrance hall, and I often see him talking to Minyoung, who by the way has completely stopped pursuing Yixing. It’s weird though, how she looks at me when I kiss Joonmyeon hello. I thought she really liked Yixing but now she doesn’t even look at him.  I think she’s just jealous of me for some reason. 

 

But I don’t really care. 

 

Yixing hasn’t broken up with his girlfriend, but he doesn’t talk about her anymore. 

 

One day he came into my office, shaking his cast. ‘I gotta go take it off today’, he said. ‘Can you go with me? Mei has a class at that time and I would really appreciate your support’. I stood up and accompanied him. Apparently, he was afraid of getting ugly cuts by the saw, so I had to explain between laughs that the saw they use is not harmful for the skin. 

- Thank you – He smiled, as we walked to a coffee shop in very busy Myeondong

- No problem – I shook my head – I just really hope you don’t break a bone again

- I hope the same – He chuckled – I can’t think of having to stand a cast on again. Did you ever get to smell the scent that came out of my cast? 

- Thank god I never did! – I laughed

Yixing changed his happy expression to a worried one. He grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me to face the opposite direction. ‘What are you doing?’, I asked him. He shook his head. ‘Nothing, I just think we should go somewhere else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter