Chapter 5

My Secret Crush

+Sungyeol's POV+

 

“Where is she…? She’s running late… Is she lost?” I question to himself, worrying about his little sister, Suyun who suppose to be here now. I murmur alone while walking around in the dorm. The other member just watches me walk.

 

“Hyung, she’ll be here. Can’t you just wait? It just pass 10 minutes.” Sungjong said while playing with Coco, Nurung and Dubu, their puppies for ‘Birth of a Family’.

 

“Sungyeol-ah, just sit down already. Relax, she gonna be alright.” Sungkyu told me as his eyes on Sungjong.

 

"The one who suppose to relax is Myungsoo. He still talking to himself." Hoya said. I tried to say something but I didn’t. I forgot what to say. I was about to sit down but the door to their apartment open by someone. Everyone might thought it was Woohyun cuz no one know the numbers to their apartment except for their managers. We quickly went to see who at the door.

 

Everyone include me had their eyes widened as we saw Woohyun and Suyun together, “oh, Hey!” Suyun waved her hand as she gave them a smile.

 

“Why you two together?” Dongwoo asked. Surprise seeing them. Woohyun quickly walk in, didn't bother to answer him.

 

“Y-yah!” Sungkyu tried to call Woohyun but failed he just ignore and walk straight into his room.

 

“Does he always act like that?” Suyun suddenly speak up.

 

I shook my head. Suyun face look worry a bit and she murmurs something I don’t hear. “Did you say something?” I ask. Suyun quickly shook his head and hand, “Nothing! Ah, Myungsoo oppa here!” Suyun quickly handed his phone.

 

“Ah, Kamsahamida.” Myungsoo take his phone back which he left at the café. He tried to act like usual but I can see he is blushing. He really weird when he was blushing.

 

She shook her hand, “Don’t be formal with me. We are at the same age, right?” She smile with her eyes smile, I glance at Myungsoo. He blushes even hard. Suyun definitely can make any guys fall for her beauty. She too cute.

 

Myungsoo nodded, “Ah, okay. And I didn’t managed to thank properly for this morning, Komawo yo.” He smile a bit.

 

 “Wanna come in?” I asked.

 

She shook her head, “Um, its okay. I’m going home. It was nice to meet you guys.” She bowed at us.

 

“Okay…? Annyeong~” She didn’t want to come in? I thought she want. So what the real reason she here? I’m sure she wanted to come here for something else. But I can’t read her mind. She really good at hiding things. What I’m curious is why Woohyun with her? I know that Woohyun is popular so she can recognize him but for Woohyun, they didn’t even meet yet, right?

 

Then I heard someone coming from my back, probably Woohyun. I was about to ask him something but he just walk pass me. He walk pass us and grab Suyun hand, “Let’s Talk.” he said to Suyun.

 

She look really surprise when Woohyun grab her hand, “W-Woohyun? Why do we need to talk??” She ask and stuttered.

 

Woohyun didn’t bother to answer her question and drag her away from us. “Yah! Where are you going??” Sungkyu shouted. He wanted to chase after them but I stop him, “Let they talk.” I said, sound a little serious.

 

I’m getting really curious; they know each other, didn’t they?

 


[!] Dim Grey -> Flashback


 

+Woohyun’s POV+

I walk pass all of them and grab Suyun hand, “Let’s Talk.”

 

“W-Woohyun? Why do we need to talk??” She asks as she stuttered.

 

I didn’t bother to answer her. I drag her away so I could talk to her something.

 

"Suyun…” I call her name. I tucked my hands into the pocket of my jeans, “What are you doing here…?” I ask her as she wasn’t supposed to be here.

 

Suyungave a small smile, “…I want to return Myungsoo oppa phone…” she lowering her gaze.

 

She lied, it just an excuse. “Oh… You wanna come to our dorm?” She nodded as her answer. “Follow me then.” I force a smile and start to walk. I don’t dare to ask her anything else but Suyun pull my shirt from behind making me startled a little and stop walking.

 

I turn again facing her, “…Ah, No. It’s nothing…” She tucks her hair behind her ear. I noticed a slight pink color appeared on her cheeks. She was blushing but she tried not to make it look that way. I had my eyes widened a little and looked away. I miss her. I miss the way she blushing.

 

And I wanna know why she come here. I know it’s not the real reason she here. She had other reason why she here. And I wanna know.

---

We reach someplace that people aren’t around. I think it the perfect place for us to talk. “Woohyun-ah…” She call my name. “It’s hurt.” She murmur as her eyes looks at her hand.

 

Ah, I hold her too hard. “M-Mianhae. I didn’t mean to hold you that hard.” I tell her with an apologetic look. I let go of her hand. She rubbed her hand. I did hold her too hard. Am I too strong?

 

She shook her head, “Ani, its okay. Why do we have to talk?” She replied. She didn’t look at me. She just stare something else.

 

Why do we have a talk? Of course we have because I’m curious. I put my hands inside my jacket pocket, lend my back on the wall, “I wanna know the reason why you here.” I said seriously.

 

“I told you before, I wanna return Myungsoo oppa ph-” I cut off her word, “You lied.”

 

She got her eyes widened when she heard it. I know it.

She had another reason.

 

+Suyun’s POV+

“I told you before, I wanna return Myungsoo oppa ph-” I was about to finish my word but he cut me off, “You lied.” My eyes widened.

 

He know I actually lied…? But how? Woohyun always read my mind…

 

“Tell me the real reason.” He look at me with those serious eyes.

 

“W-Why do I have to tell you…? You not my parent or my brother…” I look away. Don’t want to make an eye-contact with him. Why does he need look at me like that? It seems like I just make something wrong. I didn’t right? I can’t tell him that I want to see him… just to see him. Not more than that.

 

He took a deep sigh and nodded at me. “But I’m your ex-boyfriend…” he suddenly blurt it out. He quickly covered his mouth as soon as he said it. I got my eyes widened even more.

 

What did he just say? My ex-boyfriend? I never thought he would mention it here. Yes, He used to be my boyfriend before his debut. He told me to break up with him because some reason that I didn’t even know. I should know this will happen. I shouldn’t come here in the first place. My heart feel hurt when he mention it. The pain when I broke up with him, come back to my mind… The pain that I don’t want to remember.

 

“May I ask you? Who the hell broke up with me in the first place?” I accidently said it. And I do sound a little mad.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hello my readers~ How are you~? Here an update for you guys but it's lame.. -_-"

anyway, Comment and Subscribe, you! :)

Sorry for my typos~ and my grammer! Not good in English~

Read my other story too~!^^

 Will update when i have time and idea~ =>