Chapter 12

My Secret Crush

 The next day

Everyone is at their practice room, practicing their dance moves. Everyone feel something weird happen to Woohyun because he was a bit hyper than yesterday. After a while practicing, infinite’s manager intrude them by brag in telling that the CEO wants to meet Woohyun personally. Woohyun got confused for a while. Wondering why the CEO would wants to meet him personally. Their CEO usually just come into the room and talks casually to everyone because he quite nice and friendly but not today. It must be a problem that Woohyun cause, not infinite. Woohyun face toward mate and ask if he did something wrong. The others made eye-contact with each other and tried to ask if anyone knew what happened. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

He frowned as he walk out from the room. “Why suddenly he want to meet me personally? Rarely become like this.” He talks to himself. As Woohyun was out from the room, all the members started to gather around together, including his manager who just comes in. “Hyung, did Woohyun hyung did something wrong?” Sungjong ask his manager. Sungjong know the CEO well as because they used to live together. He used to be open mind and talk about the problem together with the member even just one member cause it. He just shook his head and mouthed ‘no’.

Dongwoo scratched his head, “Well maybe because he always down this days…?” he said then look at Hoya, if he agree about his thought. Hoya thought it might be true but then he realized something, “But he was hyper-active today. How can you explain that?” he suddenly remember how hyper Woohyun was just now. Sungkyu put his hand at his chin, thinking, “How about Yoorin or maybe… Sungyeol’s sister, Suyun.” Sungkyu making a guess when he suddenly remember about their relationship. He thought maybe their CEO knows or found out about them.

Sungyeol confused, he look at the three of them, “Suyun? Why Suyun?” He said as he tilt his head.Myungsoo who is alone at the table, with an apple in his hand, busy with his iPad. Stroll the page down and down the news at allkpop but then he stop when he saw this one really surprising news. His eye was open widened when he read the title. “Maybe the public knows about their relationship.” Myungsoo said while show them his iPad with the news about Woohyun and a ‘mystery’ girl hangs out. “This should explain everything.” He pass the iPad to Sungyeol and took a bite of the apple.

Everyone eyes was open widely when they read it, “But the girl face wasn’t clear, how can you be so sure it’s Suyun?” Sungjong asked while look at Myungsoo and look back at the news. Myungsoo walk and stand in front of Sungyeol who is currently holding the iPad, “I know it’s her, she wore that cloth yesterday.” He pointed her cloth with his index finger.

Everyone look at Myungsoo, stare him with a suspicious look, especially Sungyeol. Myungsoo don’t understand why everyone eyes was glued at him, “What?” He innocently said. “How do you know she wore that yesterday… or did you meet her?”Sungyeol question him like a police and criminal. He raises his eyebrow, “Oh. Didn’t I tell you guys?” They all shook their head in unison. Myungsoo think for a while, “Probably I forgot.” He said and drank the water in the bottle. But I’m curious that are they both already make up? Myungsoo thought.

 

Woohyun POV

Knock knock. I knock the door that lead to the CEO’s room. “I’m coming in.” I said while closing the door quietly behind me. I walk toward the CEO’s desk. I do felt a bit uncomfortable because the CEO aren’t turning his chair yet. His back view, the only I saw. Then suddenly he turns around and stomp some photos on the desk hardly, making me flinch with his action. “Explain these things. Now.”

Explain? Explain what?I thought. I was confused at first. I then start to touch the photos on the desk. I gasps when I recognizes those photos are. That was taken yesterday. I don’t know what do, my hand was trembling as I was holding those photos. “Ho-how this photos…” he even stutter on his words. “I’m the one who should say those words. Where these photos come?” he asks with his finger tapping on those photos. I stay silent. I don’t know how to react. I didn’t expect this to happen on the day I makes up with Suyun. “You know that you guys aren’t allowed to dating right?” I nod slowly, knowing it true but then I spoke, “But I’m not dating, she just a friend of mine.”

“Are you sure that you aren’t lying to me?” I just nodded, I sure about my answers to him. Just friend. Maybe. “This probably already spread around the world and everyone might think you were dating, so whenever there’s a reporter ask about this tell them the truth, okay? I don’t want some serious problem happens.” I again nodded, don’t want to obey his order and it’s for both her and my own good. Hyung-nim gave me a permission to leave but before I leave the room, I ask him a favor I would like to do, “Hyung-nim, can I take a break from my schedule today? Just today. I feel a bit uncomfortable/ sick lately.” Hyung-nim think for a while and nodded, “Sure but just today, I’ll talk to your manager later about it.”

“Kamsahamida, hyung-nim.”I thanked him and bow a goodbye before I leave the room. I closed the door quietly, not making a noise; don’t want to disturbed other staff around. I lent my back against the door and sigh heavily.

I knew it.

Every times I want to make up with her there’s always a wall block between, preventing us to come close… I just wish that we could be together again…

 

Back in the practice room

Everyone is patiently waiting for Woohyun to come in. after a half an hour he’s back and walk into the room with no smile on his face. He slowly closes the door to the room and let out a sigh. Everyone look at each other and wondering why Woohyun suddenly sigh out of nowhere. “Woohyun hyung~ what’s happen? What did hyung-nim wants from you?” Sungjong tried to cheer up Woohyun who is having a bad mood. “Aniya, its nothing just some problem. But all settle now.” He fake a smile and everyone do notice he was faking it but no one dares to ask or talk.

“Settle just like that? No more problem?” Sungyeol brave himself to ask Woohyun because when Woohyun in a bad mode he usually scary. Woohyun shook his head as he gave a small smile, “no more problems.” Woohyun then walk toward his things and pack it. Everyone felt a weird feeling that Woohyun today bad mode is weird and not scary at all. “Where are you going?” Sungkyu ask when he saw Woohyun is packing his things and about to walk out from the room, “Dorm.” He replied one simple answer.

“But practice isn’t finish yet.” Hoya said, grabbing Woohyun arm, preventing him to walk away just like that. “Could you guys just let me be alone for a moment?” Woohyun ask a favor to s, to let him be alone. Hoya unconsciously let go of Woohyun arm, as Woohyun walk out from the room. “Eh?” everyone said in unison except for Myungsoo who already knows this gonna happen anyway.

“What’s wrong with him now?” Dongwoo asked. “Molla, but this Woohyun is the rare Woohyun I know.” Sungkyu replied to Dongwoo, even thought he the most close to Woohyun, he can never understand him. “He probably might think of losing hope on her.” Myungsoo randomly said when he was passing beside Dongwoo and Sungkyu. He then continues to practice again, “1, 2, 3, 4” Myungsoo counted, to get the accurate timing.  Dongwoo and Sungkyu look at each other and shrugged their shoulders. “Let’s continue again guys!”

 

Suyun POV

As usual I’m at the café, working hard. “I’m tired!” I stretch my arm as soon as I got my break time after a long walking here and there, taking order from the customer. “I’m hungry… Unnie buy me some food~”I asking food from Jiyeon unnie who is busy looking at her iPad for some news on allkpop. “You go buy for yourself! I’m busy right now.” She said as she told me to leave. I frown, “Arraso… I’m going. Need anything? I can buy it for you.” I ask her, wondering if she want something that I could buy for her. “I don’t know. Just buy me melon bread. Komawo!” She said as she wave her hand at me.

I took off my apron and hang it on the chair for a while, “Arraso, I’ll be back!” I gave a smile to her and walk out from the café. I went to a bread shop near the café which is about 150 meter away from the café. So I just walk on feet all the way there.

 

Arrive at the bread shop.

Here I am, arrive at last, after a long walk. I walk into the shop as I push the door and there’s a sound whenever someone coming in. “Annyeong, Suyun-ssi! You come again!” The bread boy, Minhyuk greets me every time I come here. This shop or bakery has been my favorite place so I used to come here every day. And I also close to the owner and especially that bread boy. He always exited to see me. But well, he is 2 years younger than me. But he sometimes doesn’t call me noona.

“Annyeong, Minhyuk! One melon bread and one red bean bread, okay?” he looks at me and show me an ‘Ok’ sign. I look around the shop while waiting for the bread to done bake. I walk and walk, out of sudden I suddenly remember Woohyun when I saw bread with a bunny shape. I walk toward where Minhyuk waiting, at the counter. “Suyun-ssi, wait for 2-3 minutes and your bread is done, okay?” I nodded. Minhyuk always gave me a special service, whenever I buy bread, he’ll gave me the hot from oven. “Minhyuk-ah, I want the bunny shape bun.”

“Okay?” He confused, maybe cuz I never ask him the bread before. “That for my friend.” He chuckled and then he nod, understand what I mean. “Wait for a while okay?” I nodded. I waited for a few minutes for the bread and the bread is baked. “Suyun-ssi, here you are.” He pass me the plastic with bread in it. “Komawo, Minhyukie! Annyeong see you tomorrow!” I smile. “Ah, oh? O-okay!” he stutter a bit but I don’t know why he suddenly stutter. I bid a goodbye and walk out and run back to the café.

“Calm down, Minhyuk. But... How can I stand with her cuteness! I’m going crazy!” Minhyuk talk to himself like a crazy guy with his hand was place at his cheek. “Yah, Choi Minhyuk! Get back to work!” The owner or his boss yelled at him for making a stupid noise. “Yes sir!” He shouted as he back to work. “Suyun noona is still pretty and cute like always!” he said “Ahh~ that why Woohyun hyung like her.” He added. ((Btw Woohyun and Minhyuk are friend but Suyun doesn’t know about it.))

---

Back at the café

I walk into the café with a bright smile, “I’m back!” I says as I run toward Jiyeon unnie who still at the same place for about 30minutes or more. I handed the bread she want and put the bunny shape bread on the table in the staff room. “Yah, what makes you so late?” She shouted to make sure I heard what she was saying since I’m in the staff room. I walk out with an innocent smile and quickly apologize at her. Afraid she’ll mad like a monster. “Whatever, come here.” she asks when she saw I brought some buns. “You can go home early today since I have to go for an important appointment after this.” Jiyeon said as she took a bite of the bun.

“Oh, okay.” I simply replied since I have no other things to ask her. Jiyeon stand up and walk toward the toilet to do her business. And I’m here is getting curious about what she was reading/looking at her iPad. I walk toward when she left her iPad which is on the counter and look at the screen. “What’s this… ‘Idol Infinite’s Nam Woohyun is dating a non-celebrity?’” I slide down the page but then I stop, I realize what I just says. My eyes were open widely and my jaws drop as I realize it was news about that Woohyun. “W-woohyun?!” I quickly covered my mouth when I accidently say it out loud. “When did this… ah right! Yesterday he send me home… did someone happen to recognize him? What should I do…” I bit my bottom lips because I’m worry what will happen to Woohyun if he finds out.

“Yah, why are you shouting just now?” Jiyeon suddenly said as soon as she came out from the toilet which is making me surprise. “Ah, unnie. Well nothing at all.” I quickly replied her question and walk away. Jiyeon raise her eyebrows and look at me walking away with a weird expression on her face. The café is open again after our break/lunch time is over.  I wear my apron and start to wipe some tables that are a bit dirty.

 


 A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! I post another chapter for you all~!

Nothing more to say so See You Soon or Later~! Stay Tuned for the next chapter! Bye-yeom!