Chapter 10

My Secret Crush

Myungsoo POV

 

I hate this feeling. I hate to see her hurting like this. “What are you doing here?” I snap her out. She look at me with a surprise expression but then she change and tried to be cheerful but I can see sadness in her eyes, “M-Myungsoo oppa? No... It’s… well… I just… happen to w-walk here. T-this building sure is big, r-right? I always get l-lost. T-thank god, you here!” she stuttered.

I tried to act that I know nothing about this. Act like I didn’t see Woohyun in there. I force a smile to her, “The studio is that way, follow me.” I said and point to my back direction. She nodded but she hesitant to walk because she still looking at Woohyun who having a fun chatting with Yoorin making Suyun heart ache a lot. I don’t want her to hurt anymore so I grab her hand and lead her to the studio set, at the same time Woohyun happen to saw Suyun and I walk to the opposite direction from him in hand. Suyun didn’t notice Woohyun was watching her but I do. I just act like I didn’t.

--

“Sit here okay?” I told her when I was about to having my photoshoot again. “Look how generous I am, okay?” I said as I tried to cheer her up. She chuckled and nodded. I hope she would forget what happen just now. But wasn’t it’s a great chance for me? If she didn’t love Woohyun anymore so I might have a high chance to stole her heart, right? But seeing her like that making me hesitant to love her or not. Because she really loved Woohyun even though they already broke up.

I sigh, “This going to be hard…” I murmur. But then I had an idea when seeing her sitting on the chair like that. “Director-nim! I had something that you might like!” I shouted not to loud, preventing Suyun to hear about it. “So how is it?” The director took a glance at Suyun who is currently pouting. It’s a perfect time! She look even more cuter when she pout. “Okay, she look pretty and cute enough to be with you in this magazine.”

“Jongmal? Kamsahamida, Director-nim!” I said and about to hug him but he avoid from being hugged by me. He still doesn’t like being hugged by me, I pout. “I’ll go get her then.” I walk toward her direction but she didn’t notice me. She might still thinking about just then. Maybe I should snap her out. “Suyun-ssi! Come on!” I grab her by her wrist.

She startle when I suddenly grab her hand and quickly facing me. I bought her to the shooting set, in front the director. “You are going to do this with me together!” I point out my finger to the camera and I told her to sit on the chair which is just being place by the staff.

She refuse to sit and ask, “E-eh? Why me?” She stuttered when I suddenly ask her to do that with me.
“Because you pretty and cute enough to be with me!”  I said as I gave her a smile and force her down to sit on the chair.  She hesitant nod and I notice she does blush a bit when I said that. Aigoo, look how cute she is! “Don’t worry, just calm down and pose, okay?” I said.

Again I notice Woohyun come in to the studio set. He look around the studio, searching for someone, which is maybe Suyun. She didn’t notice his present but I always do. I place my hand around her shoulder and poses a bit, trying to act like I didn’t saw him. “Let’s make a heart with our hand.” I said to her and she shyly nod while smile cutely.

We both make a small heart with our hand and pose at the camera with a sweet smile. Woohyun who is standing a bit far from us just froze there while he look at us. I can see him, having a bit surprise expression written on his face. I also notice he murmur something from his mouth movement but I don’t know what. Right after seeing me and Suyun like this he just left without a word. Just leave like that? He should said to the staff near him, for suddenly brag in.

“A couple more to go! Ready?” I snap my thought as the director asked. I nodded. She look at me strangely, “What’s a matter? Is someone there?” She said as she look at where Woohyun was before. Thank god Woohyun already left this place or she would notice Woohyun was following her before. “Nothing. Let’s continue.” I said, forgetting we actually shooting something.

---

It’s time to go back home. I notice Suyun was about to walk out from the studio but I stop her, “Suyun-ssi, are you gonna walk to your house? Alone?” I asked. I don’t want her to walk alone all the way so I offer her a ride, my manager will drop her to her house. But she refused. She shook her head, “No, it’s okay. Really. I want to go somewhere else on the way back.” she gave me a smile.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded, “I’m sure, Myungsoo oppa. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” She said confidently.

“But not me.” I smirk and walk near to her. I hold her shoulder as I tuck her hair behind her ear. “You still haven’t answered my confession before.” I whispered. Move a meter away from her, “I’ll be waiting for your answer!” I wink and quickly walk away. I feel a little bit excited about this. And it really interesting to tease Suyun like this. 


Suyun POV

“But not me.” He smirk and walk toward me making me feel a little uncomfortable about this. His left hand holds my shoulder as his right hand tucks my hair behind my ear. His face was inches away from me. My heart was beating profusely. “You still haven’t answered my confession bef0ore.” He whispered at me. I can even feel his breath under me. He then move backward and smile, “I’ll be waiting for your answer!” He wink and quickly walk away, to his manager who currently waiting for him at the car park.

I suddenly remember back, “Ah! I forgot about the confession!” I quickly cover my mouth with my hands; realize that I was saying it out loud. Thank god, there are not many people here and they don’t really care. I was about to walk out from the building and went to some other place which I plan to but happen to meet Woohyun while I’m on my way out. Giving me a goosebump when he stared at me.

He walk toward me after he done stare me, I actually want to avoid him but he already in front me, it was like my body didn’t want to move. he smile, “Hey!” He said to me while waving his hand. I bow my head and smile a bit. “Hi..?” I raising my eyebrow as I said coldly toward him.

A smile form on his face when I reply him. Weirdo. Maybe because he didn’t expect me to reply him, “Yah, don’t be cold toward me!” he said with a bit normal expression. He acted like nothing happen between us.

I hold my bag which is I holding it on my shoulder tightly, a bit nervous talking to Woohyun. It been awhile since the last time I talk with him. and I don't even know why I feel nervous, “What do you want with me?” I still said coldly. His smile fade as he rub the back of his head.“Ahh, well… I been thinking about this all the time, I want us to be friend…? Instead of being ex-couple…” He seem don’t really want but he had to. “Which is, I don’t really want to say or even hear it again... So what do you think?” he asked me for my opinion.

I’m a bit surprise when he said it, “…Friend? Us?” After he said it, I suddenly remember about just now, the time I saw he and the girl, Yoorin if I didn’t mistake. Maybe he doesn’t want Yoorin to know about our relationship. Maybe he doesn’t want anyone to know it was me, his ex-girlfriend. So I decided, “… I’ll only accept if you don’t even mention about our relationship to anyone ever again… Let it just fade away.” I said but more like murmur but loud enough for Woohyun to hear it. He pat my head as he smile widely, showing his cute teeth, “Sure! I don’t even want to say it. Friend?” He take out his hand and offer a shake hand for the agreement for our relationship just as friend.

I held his hand and agreed, “…friend.” I faked smile. Pretend to be happy with that. Even though I’m not. I don’t know why I feel sad and a bit annoy when he said it. All I know now is Woohyun is just a friend of mine. No more. Just friend.

But somehow, I feel my heart ache a lot when he said it. I don’t even know why.

 

Woohyun POV

I decide to just be friend with her. If I stay by avoiding her, it won’t solve anything. By that, we both won’t get hurt, right? I don't want to hurt Suyun's heart anymore. because she is the most important girl in my life other than my mom. So I thought we can just be friend so we could be more comfortable to each other. And she can come our dorm every time she wants, without having a problem meeting L... They seem really close to each other and communicate really well… making me jealous about that.

I know. I usually didn’t get jealous about this but this time I’m jealous. I admit it. Really. I tilting my head at her, “Suyun-ah, are you going straight to home?” She shook his head, meaning no. “I’m going to stop at a shop on my way home.” She was about to walk toward the exit, wanted to go out from this building already. I tilt my head and place my hand behind my back and I follow her side, “Can I follow you too?” I asked innocently a little.

She stop walking as soon as she heard what I says just now. Her eyes widened, “Andwe! You fans might recognize you!” She quickly shook her head. She definitely won’t let me follow her around. Wait, did she just say my fans might recognize me? I chuckled, I thought she don’t want me to follow her because she wants to walk alone but instead she worrying about me. How cute. ...Or maybe she just worries about herself because if I get caught by my fans while walking with Suyun, we might having a scandal or people will think I’m dating. That's why she doesn’t want me to follow her? She quite a genius.

I grab her hand and hold it tightly. She quite surprise when I hold her hand suddenly of course, “I’ll disguise and cover my face so you don’t have to worry about that. It had been a while since I went out. Please!” I do the puppy eyes, acting cute; to make sure she didn’t refuse again. She quickly pulls her hand back and lowered her gaze. She bite her bottem lips, “…O-okay.” She lifts her head and looked at me. She points her index finger to me while shouted not so loud, “but make sure they didn’t recognize you!” I do notice she blush a bit. I smile when I heard she agreed to let me follow her. I told her to wait me at the bench near to the exit to this building of course. Waiting me changes my clothes; disguise I mean. I went into my dressing room, changing into disguise. hoodie , mask, cap on and done. I went back to her and grab her hand, quickly walk toward outside. She sound startled, when I suddenly grab her hand without telling her I’m done with my things. “Y-yah-” She had a pink sheds on her cheek; blushing, am I right? she look so cute thought. 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong! long time no see, you my readers! a bit busy this week. :/

Thanks for subscribing commenting reading! ^^