Chapter 8

My Secret Crush

 

 

+Woohyun’s POV+

 

We all decide to when for a walk with Coco, Nurung and Dubu. We took them to the park near our apartment. Some of the people at the park start to follow behind us and a few of them at our right and left side. Some of them whispered as they saw us.

 

“Hey, isn’t that Infinite?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“OMG, its Infinite oppa!”

“Really? I didn’t expect them going to be here!”

“How lucky we are!”

 

They all know us now. We are now an idol. Since Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Hoya walk with our puppies, I just follow them from behind with Sungkyu beside me. I smile as I saw some people following us from behind. I also do my fan services, throwing heart at them when I saw people waving at us.

 

In all these people, I couldn’t believe what I see just now. I saw Suyun. I saw her on my right side. Our eyes meet for a moment. I actually didn’t think it was her but she does turn around facing us for a few times. I stare at her for a quite long time.

 

It’s her. I walk closer to her but what she did is, run. She run away from me as I walk toward her direction.

 

I quickly went that way; I look around but saw nothing, “She gone…” I murmur as I can’t see her sight anywhere. I’m sure it’s her. I was about to walk back to the others but my eyes caught something on the ground. I pick it up and I look what inside. What I saw is a silver bracelet with stars around it. I also notice there’s a paper in the plastic bag. I took it out and read. I got my eyes widened when I read it.

 

You once my Namstar,

You always say to yourself and me,

“I’ll always be your Namstar!”

I giggle every time I hear that word,

I want to hear you say that again to me,

But it impossible, right?

Suyun

 

I’ll always be your Namstar.

 

That’s my word I used to say at Suyun. She still remembers that?


[A couple of day later.]

Flashback - gray


 

Suyun’s POV

I look around my house. Finding something. I look everyplace but nothing. I can’t find it.

 

Where is it? I thought I bought it with me. Omo! Don’t tell me that I accidently drop it when I want to run from Woohyun! It can’t happen! I write something on the paper and put it with the bracelet! Please! Don’t let Woohyun found it! I look around again and again until I found it but no luck. It been a couple of day I search for it but until now. I throw myself at the sofa in the living room. “Where could it be…?” I murmur alone. A few minutes later, I heard a knock from the front door, “Who could it be?”

 

I get up from the sofa. I walk to the front door and ask who outside. “Noona! It’s me!” A familiar boy voice shout from outside. Oh, that voice! I quickly open the door to my apartment, “Yah! I miss you so much!” I jumped and hug him.

 

--

-In front of Infinite’s dorm-

 

I let out a sigh, “Why I’m here…?” I ruffled my hair in frustration. “If it wasn’t for Daeyeol, I won’t be here.”

 

It was Daeyeol who come to see me. Daeyeol, my and Sungyeol cutie little brother. He hug me back, “I miss you too, Noona~” he smile. I broke the hug with a question, “What’s make you come here? Wanna come in?” I wonder what he doing here. He didn’t usually come here to visit me. I’m the one who always visit him and mom. He shook his head, “Noona, Omma told me to give this to you and Sungyeol hyung!” He gave me the paper bag with something not really important.

 

I took the paper bag he gave me, “Are you going to Sungyeol’s dorm?” I said. Not looking at him but I look in the paper bag. Some homemade dish and some new clothes. Oh, mom really nice buying me this thing~ He nodded, “Yea, but I don’t know where his dorm…” He rub his head while looking straight at me. I look at him strangely, “So you asking me to go?” I said as I point myself with my finger. He nodded quickly. 

 

What? Going to their dorm!? There’s no way I’m going there! Hell no! I don’t want to face Woohyun! And I can’t face him.

 

I quickly shook my head and hand, “I don’t want!” Daeyeol make a puppy eyes at me, telling me to go. Daeyeol sometimes know how to act cute in front of me and make me give up. “Okay okay I get it! I’ll go!” I give up quickly, can’t handle his cuteness. “Komawo Noona! Ah, going to be late! Noona, Annyeong!” he about to walk away but I stop him.

 

I rising my left eyebrow, “Late for what?”

 

“My date with Haerin!” He said happily and walk away. Moon Haerin, Daeyeol’s girlfriend. Haerin is a nice girl and shy a bit, while Daeyeol choding like his brother. But they make a great couple thought. “I want to go on a date too…” I murmur alone. I close the door and going into my room to get change. “Aish! Now I had to face the hell again… why it always happen to me…” i yelled

 

“Date, huh?” I sigh. I ring the bell to their house; I knock the door a few times as no answer when I ring the bell. “Maybe no one home!” I talk to myself. I was about to walk away but someone open the door. Aish! I thought I don’t have to face them. I sigh in relief because I saw Myungsoo who drying his hair with a towel, probably just come out from the shower.  “Ah, Myungsoo oppa. Annyeong!”  I quickly bow at him.

 

He quite surprise when he sees me, “Oh ah uh, A-Annyeong...” He stuttered. Maybe because he didn’t expect me to come here.“Is Sungyeol oppa in there?” I asked. He shook head, “They all went out for a while. I’m the one who left here.” He replied.

 

“Ah, really? That’s bad…” I make a sad sound a little which I don’t even know why, it’s suddenly come out. Wasn’t it good news they aren’t here, I mean Woohyun. Myungsoo offer me to come in. Without hesitate, I agreed with him. Myungsoo smile upon when I agree to come in. Didn’t notice I actually do something wrong. I wanted to said I had something else to do but seeing he happy when I agree with his offer making me hesitate a little, whether I should leave or not. “Want something to drink?” He offer a drink. “Hot Chocolate, can I?” He quickly nodded.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t leave.

 

He walk to the kitchen and making the hot chocolate I ask him. While he making it, his phone vibrate. I look around they dorm, but nothing special about it. Just a simple dorm. Not many things they have. He told me to seat at the chair near the kitchen so I just do what he told me. “They said they’ll back in 10 minutes.” He inform to me while walk toward me with the hot chocolate. He place the cup on the table and seat in front of me.

 

I nodded, “Why are you here alone?” I said as I spilled from the cup. Oh, hot! Well not so hot, just medium hot. “Someone had to stay here while the other went out. We play a game to choose who and I lost the game. That why I’m here.” He said. I nod again. “Well, can I ask you something?” He suddenly ask a question. “huh? S-sure!” I answer, but unsure what he gonna ask me. I had a bad feeling of this. He stare at me making me a little uncomfortable, “Is it true you and Woohyun once in a relationship?”

 

I look at Myungsoo, having a really shocked expression all written on my face. I had my eyes widened and look away from his eyes because he trend to stare people. “H-how do you know?”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Everyone knows. I mean the members. Because Sungyeol and Woohyun fighting about this yesterday as soon as Woohyun back.”  I look at her, I can see she surprise when I said everyone knows about it. Look like she really doesn’t want everyone to know about it. “Just forget about what I just, okay?”

 

“Oh, okay.” She force a smile, “Do the public know?” I shook my head. She sigh in relief when she saw I shook my head, “don’t worry we won’t tell them.” I said as I pat her head. “Erm. Komapta.” She again force herself to smile. Don’t force yourself to smile, just be yourself and smile. It’s hurt me when I see you force yourself. And I always wanted to ask her number but… I afraid she doesn’t want to give me. I want to ask Sungyeol for it but he doesn’t want to give me. He told me to ask by myself.

 

“…Um, Can I have you number?” I said, expressionless. But inside, is dying of embarrassed. I never ask a girl’s number before. This is my first time asking. There was a hesitant silence before she blinked, “Eh?” Ah, she looked cute. She actually look more cuter than I thought. She didn’t have to really put an effort to it. She blush a bit, “S-Sure.” She hand me her phone which is quite cute with a white bear cover to me, so do I. exchanging phone number. I hand her phone back as I done write my phone number in there.

 

I took a deep breath, “To be honest, I love you… ever since the first time I meet you…” I confess. Actually I didn’t expect to confess her now but seeing her always feel hurt because thinking about Woohyun make me wanna comfort her.

 

“E-Eh?”

 

At the same time, “We back!” Sungjong suddenly shouted. They back. “L, manager hyung to us to prepare for next schedule~!” I heard Hoya sang from the front door. “Oh, Suyun?” Sungkyu said when he saw Suyun sitting at the chair. “Suyun noona? What are you doing here?” Sungjong said cutely.

 

“Ah, n-nothing. Just want to give Sungyeol oppa something for omma…”

Sungyeol ask as he come out from nowhere, “Omma? Omma come see you?”

“A-Ani, Daeyeol come.” Suyun replied.

“Daeyeol? I thought he had a date with Hearin?” he said as he lend his back at the wall behind him.

 

“He does that why he ask me to gave it to you. Since I done with my things, p-please excuse me.” Suyun shorten the conversation to maybe avoid an eye-contact with me and quickly walk away. She put her shoe which is black and a little white in color. She open the door and about to walk out. Do think about it and I’m serious.” I said before she walk out the dorm. She stop a moment but didn’t look back. But I can see her nodding from here. I smile like a fool just by seeing her blush like that. She look cute thought.

 

Hoya look at me strangely, “Think about what?” he asked. Sungkyu walk to my direction and stop beside me, “What you two talking before?” He also ask me about just now. Sungyeol turn his head facing me, look like he already knows. Sungyeol sure know me well. “Don’t tell me… you confess???” he said as covering his mouth like a girl. I giggle, “Where’s Woohyun?” I ask a question as I change the topic. Because I don’t really want to talk about it to them. Once I change the topic, they won’t ask me again, they didn’t even notice I change it. “You know, that annoying ‘girl’…” Dongwoo said.

 

“Yoorin?”

 

“Yeah, she come from nowhere and jumped beside Woohyun. They probably fighting or talking about whatever it is… you change the topic!” Sungyeol yelled while pointing his finger at me. "Did I?” I smirk. “Whatever~” I sang as I take the cup on the table to the kitchen to wash it.

 


A/N : Update~ sorry for the bad grammer and typos!

Comment and subscribe! thank you!