Chapter 1

My Secret Crush

At Infinite's Waiting Room.

 

+Myungsoo’s POV+

 

I was playing with my phone while memorizing my lines. 

“Yah L, can you come here for a while.”  Sungyeol ask me to come to him. He was sitting at the corner in this room. 

I nod; I turn off my phone and walk toward him, “Hyung what it is?”

He whispered at me ears, “Do you want to go out for a while? Secretly, without manager hyung & the others knows.”

“Yah, are you nuts? If we go without their permission, we’ll totally going to make manager hyung angry!” I yelled in low voice afraid someone to hear it especially Manager hyung.

“I know, but just once! Please Myungsoo-ah you the only who I really trust a lot!” Sungyeol begging at me.

“Um… okay but just once and don’t ever let manager hyung and the others know and especially the public. I don’t want to get in trouble.” I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

I know I shouldn’t agree with his ‘plan’ but since he really wants, I can't reject his request.

“Really, seriously? Yay, that why I like a dongsaeng like you, L!” he grab my hand and jump happily.

“Y-yah, hyung don’t make it looks obviously!” I told him to stop jumping like that cuz it will make people curious what we are talking about.

“So hyung, where do you plan to go and when?” I grab a mineral bottle and drink a little.

 “Hmm, I wanted to go to my little sister work place at the VinCaré café.” Sungyeol act like he was thinking but I know he already think where he want to go.

“And the day will be tomorrow!” he said happily and form a smile on his face.

“Oh… W-What?!” I yelled out of surprise plus loudly. I know I don’t usually yell but I don’t know why, Sungyeol hyung saying something impossible!

At the same time some of the people in the room look at me and Sungyeol strangely including the other members. Sungyeol tried to cover what I’m saying, “Don’t take it serious everyone, I’m just playing with L! Ha-ha… continue you work.” Sungyeol laugh awkwardly and hit my back.

After everyone hears Sungyeol explanation, they continue their work back.

“Yah slow down your voice, some people will know we plan something!” he whispered.

“Sorry but hyung, you must be really crazy, right? Tomorrow we had a schedule! A busy schedule! Can't we go out the next day?” I talk in low voice as what he wants me to.

“I know but on that day, I mean tomorrow Manager hyung busy and not going to be with us until we finish our schedule, right? Woohyun having another schedule after the shooting. Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong also having another schedule together and it means both of us left at the dorm. By that time we have the chance to go out for a while. And if we back before the next schedule, I think we could make it without everyone knows!” Sungyeol explain everything to me.

I was speechless. I forgot everyone had another schedule after our shooting, leaving us at the dorm doing nothing.

“I told you so, tomorrow is the chance for us to go out for a while, so we can’t miss this chance, right?” he whispered happily.

I just nod without any complain cuz I already agreed with him.

“But first don’t tell everyone, this thing just between us okay? And do act like usual tomorrow don’t want them to think something strange between us, okay?” he warn me once again.

“okay.” I answer with a simple answer again.

“Infinite, you guys should be ready now to perform next!” a voice came out from nowhere said.

Looks like we were up next, I grab again the mineral bottle and drink it. I should drink water before went out to perform.

“Infinite! The stage is yours now!” again a sudden voice came out from nowhere.

“L, Remember act like usual.”  Sungyeol remain me again.

I nod and walk toward the stage.

-----

(No one’s POV)

After finishes perform on the stage, they all (Infinite) went back to the waiting room to pack their things.

Sungyeol walk beside Myungsoo and tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder, “Yah L, do you want to go somewhere else before we visit my sister?”  Sungyeol starts again the conversation between him and Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shook his head, “it’s okay, I don’t want to go anywhere else.”

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo nod and Sungyeol slapped him in the arm,“If you don’t want I want. Let’s go shopping around before meet my little sister tomorrow, okay!” he whispered at my ear happily.

Myungsoo let out a sigh, “even if I don’t agree you’ll still go, right?”

Sungyeol chuckled, “You know me well!” Sungyeol slapped Myungsoo in the arm again.

“Yah Hyung, do you thinks that those two seem strange? I think there’s something weird between them.” Woohyun on the other hand think something strange between Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

“Yah, stop thinking like that they properly just choding around, Chill.” Sungkyu told him and hit Woohyun back.

“Really, but I still thinks there’s something fishy between themselves.” Woohyun thought again.

“Come on don’t feel guilty between the members, okay?” Sungkyu ruffle Woohyun hair.

“Yae.” Woohyun can’t complain to Sungkyu anymore because he afraid Sungkyu will mad at him cuz still feels guilty between the members. “I still think they plan something…”

“Kids, let’s go home now!” manager hyung yelled.

“Yae!” Infinite answer together except for Woohyun, “Why I still think something not right, I wonder what those two were planning.

“Woohyun-ah, hurry up or we will leave you here!” Sungkyu yelled.

"Coming!" he yelled back.


 

[Next day, at the studio, end of the shooting. Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya & Sungjong going to their next schedule]

----

"Kids, get change for your next schedule except for Sungyeol and L. After you guys done get in the car, okay?" Infinite manager shouted.

 

"Yae!" everyone said except for Sungyeol and Myungsoo, "Hyung let’s get in the car." Myungsoo said to Sungyeol then walk away.

 

Sungyeol nodded happily,he can't wait for the 'mission' that he and Myungsoo gonna do.

 

Myungsoo suddenly stop walking, "Ah, jak kaman i left my phone at the studio..." He said while checking his pant searching for his phone, "Hyung I'm gonna go get it. Tell manager hyung i'm going in for a while!" he shouted at Sungyeol and run back to the studio.

 

"Yae~" Sungyeol replied shortly.

--

+Myungsoo's POV+

Aish, how can I left my phone in there. Maybe I drop it while I want to stand up. But where did i drop it...

 

I look around where the places I been before, but still no luck.I ruffled my hair in frustration, "Where could it been! The phone can't walk by itself, right?" I complained out loud.

 

"Um, Sir... what are you doing? Looking for something?" A girl behind me ask me, she happen to heard my complained.

 

"Ah, N-nothing, it just-" I was stuttering.

 

"Ah, are you looking for this?" she took something from her pocket and handed to me, "Is this what you were looking for?" I look at what she is holding, "Ah, my phone! Great, I thought I just lost it." I took the phone from her, "Where do you found it?" I ask while checking my phone.

 

"At the bench over there." She point her finger at the bench where my phone happen to drop. "I was about to give it to the counter but seem the owner show himself, I don't have to." She said and flash me a sweet smile.

 

I can feel that my cheeks start to blush but i hold it. She look at her watch to check what time is now, "Ah, I'm gonna late for my part-time! Um, I had to go first. It was nice to meet you even it was just for a while! Annyeong!" She bowed at me and stormed off.

 

"Ah, i haven't thanked her yet..." I let out a sigh.

 

I want to thanked her but she already left. She seem in rush but does she work here? I never see her face before, and she work part-time? She seem younger than me. Wait, why does I even care? anyway I should hurry back before manager hyung blow out!

 

"I wish I could meet her again." I thought again before walk away.

---

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! What takes you so long?! We been waiting like ages for you!" Sungkyu nagging at me for being late, "Mianhae hyung, I thought I lost my phone but someone found it!"

 

Sungkyu heaved a small sigh, "Yea whatever it is, hurry get in. We all gonna late for our schedule because of you."

 

"Yae~" i quickly replied and get in the car. 

 


A/N : Update~ how is it?^^

Comment and subscribe.

Bear with my mispelled words and typo.

I will tried to update the next chapter as soon as I can! :)