Chapter 2

My Secret Crush

We arrive at our dorm; I mean me and Sungyeol since the other already went to their schedule place#

 

"Sungyeol and L, I gonna left you two he since we all busy. I probably back when your next schedule so just stay here for a while. Be a good kid and don't go out, okay?" manager hyung warn me and Sungyeol.

 

We both nodded, "Good, remember don't make a mess, okay." he said and left the dorm.

 

"Yae, Hyung~ kekeke" Sungyeol said and laugh happily like just prank people. I shook my head and thinking how choding Sungyeol is. Sungyeol open the door and peep the door a little to make sure they gone or not, "Looks like they gone... Let's go prepare ourselves before going out." Sungyeol said to me.

 

I nodded and when into my room. I took my hoodie to hide my face because my fans might recognize me. "Should I wear glasses?" I ask myself and shook my head, "To obvious..."

 

After I wear my hoodie, I look at the mirror. "Great, now fans probably will less recognize me, and now all set! Hyung, are you done?" I walk out from the room and went to Sungyeol's room since he not at the living room.

 

"Give me a minute! Where did it go!!?” Sungyeol yelled and complained, "What are you looking for?" I ask as soon as I walk in.

 

"My present for Suyun! I thought I put it here!"

 

Suyun? Who's Suyun?

 

Ah right, his sister. How can I forget about it? It took me 2 minutes to remember. Anyway it doesn't really matter, and as because Sungyeol still haven't found the present yet, so I help him look for it too. Sungyeol told me he that he put it in a small box, like an accessoriesbox. And guess what? I found it, I take the box, "Sungyeol-ah, I found it!" I handed the box to him.

 

He turn at me, "Oh, My present! You found it!" he quickly grab it from my hand.

 

I thought this in my head, 'How can Sungyeol doesn't see the box, I mean it just on shelf beside the door, on the lowest level.'

 

 "Komawo yo, L." Sungyeol patted my head with his smile. "gwenchana." I replied shortly. "All set, Our 'mission' starts now! Let's go!" I just nodded and sighed. I sometimes  can't believe his my hyung.


 

+Myungsoo's POV+

After we out from the dorm we when to *____ for shopping before go meet Suyun. Sungyeol really does look like a kid, he look like haven't shopping before. See what I said, I can't believe 'this guy' is my hyung. -_-"

 

We went around the shopping mall, buying some stuff just for the two of us.

 

---

 

"Let's go to the café, where my sister works, VinCaréCafé." I nodded. Sungyeol seem done with the shopping and now we heading to the café. It will take about 10 minutes to arrive there.

 

---

 

Sungyeol look at me and chuckled, "What? Nervous? You can't hide it from me, I can read it on your face!" he hit my back. "A little nervous... but I don't know why." I replied. To be honest, I'm a little nervous seeing her sister looks like since it my first time seeing her.

 

Sungyeol slapped me in the arm, "Just relax, Comon!" He places his arm around my neck. I chuckled, "Okay." Sungyeol walk into the café as I just follow his back.

 

As soon as we came in, I heard a sweet voice, “Welcome, please take your seat!” there’s a girl near the door, she bowed at both of us. “Ah, Oppa!” she yelled not so loud as her eyes at Sungyeol.

 

Since her eyes on Sungyeol so I didn’t pay attention to them. Seem like she didn’t notice me. As they were busy talking I look around the café, nice.

 

“Yo! Long time no see!” Sungyeol greet her. “Yah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you busy?” She smacked Sungyeol chest, and lead us at the table near the counter... maybe she is Suyun but I don’t really care.

 

“Of course we busy. But I tried to meet you when we had some free time, so here we are! Aren’t you happy I came to meet you?” Sungyeol make a puppy eyes. Aish Hyung, you now 21 years old.

 

“Ani, I’m very happy you here! You usually don’t have time to come here, because of your busy schedule.” She pinched Sungyeol cheeks and smile. Maybe because she so happy to see Sungyeol.

 

“Really? Aww, that my cutie dongsaeng!” Sungyeol pinched her cheeks back. Why do I feel like I’m not exist here? Sungyeol hyung you the one who ask me to go with you and I end up being ignored?

 

I pouted, “Ah right, Suyun-ah I bought my member here with me. Myungsoo-ah, this is my dongsaeng.”

 

“Ah!” Both of me and Suyun said the same thing at the same time. It’s her! The girl this morning! Man, what a coincidence! She happened to be Sungyeol sis. “You guys know each other? I thought you haven’t her yet.” Sungyeol asks to me curiously.

 

“Ah, yea, I don’t know her. But we happen to meet this morning at the studio but I don’t know it was your sis, since I don’t know what she looks like.” I replied. Suyun nodded as she agreed what I said.

 

Sungyeol curiously ask Suyun, “This morning? At the studio? Suyun-ah, you went to the studio this morning?” Suyun slowly nod. “Andwe~ why didn’t you told me! If you told me sooner I would go meet you there! ~” Sungyeol whined and goes hug her.

 

“Oppa, Mianhae. But I don’t want to cause any trouble.” Suyun replied.

 

“Wae~ everyone knows I had a little sis! So it’s not really a problem~” Sungyeol whined with aegyo. “Um, well I don’t know you were at the studio too… so how I’m supposed to tell you?”

 

Sungyeol speechless, “Anyway, Myungsoo-ah She’s cute right? My dongsaeng.” Sungyeol quickly change the topic.

 

Suyun slap him in the arm, “Oppa! I’m not cute. You the only one who always says I’m cute!”

 

“Ani, you look cute.” I answer what my mind wants. I noticed a slight pink color appeared on her cheeks. She was blushing. Super cute.

 

Ah, right. I haven’t introduce her my name, “Kim Myungsoo.” I greet and bowed my head a little. A held my hand, Suyun slowly held her hand and shake. “Ah, Lee Suyun inmida!” She bowed and greets me.

 

“Well, want something?” Suyun asks both of us as soon as we sit. “Gimmi ice coffee” Sungyeol said. Suyun look at me. Waiting for my order, “Um, I want ice coffee too.”

 

Suyun told us to wait for a while and give us a wide smile before she goes back to work. I felt my heart thudded against my chest. I was blushing.

 


 [*___ = the name of place] 

A/N: Update, sorry for late update! >.<

As because I was free, so I update~ anyway how is it? sorry if it's a short chapter!

Please subscribe, you Comment too! really sad seeing there's no comment... :'(

Bear with my mispelled word and typo.

I'll update the next chapter when I had time! :)