Chapter 13

My Secret Crush

 

L decides to meet Suyun and talk about Woohyun. He went to the café where’s Suyun working at. He knows this going to happen anyway because Woohyun and Suyun loves each other so much that even he, a genius can’t break the love between they both. But what’s makes them separate is themselves. They loves each other so much until can’t even stay and be together. They both make a big mistake.

She turns her face toward the entrance after hearing someone coming into the café. She surprised. She recognizes the guy who just came into the café even thought he wears a hat, a scarf and a pair of glasses without glass. It’s really obvious for her to figure it out whom. It’s Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo aka L.

 “Ah, Myungsoo oppa... what makes you coming here?" she ask quietly to avoid people to recognize him, when L walk toward her because she got curious when L suddenly coming without even tell her.

He surprise that she recognize it was him but he expect it would be like than anyway. He smiles at her but not really happy inside, he just putting a show and so does Suyun, "Well, I wanna talk to you..." he pull his hand out from his pocket and walk closer to Suyun, "about Woohyun." he whispered.

Suyun startled a bit and blushing, "Why?" she tried to calm herself because usually every time she heard the name Woohyun, her heart beat faster and she feel like having butterfly in her stomach.

L look around and face to Suyun back, "Can we sit first and talk?" he pointed his finger at the table at the corner so people won’t recognize him. "Or we just gonna stand in the middle of the cafe, like this?" he said as he got his point.

She starts to blushing a bit, "S-should we? We can't just block other people way, right? Should I get something to drink?" she smile awkwardly and a bit clumsy because she was about to fall down but fortunately she manage to balance herself.

He chuckled, "Sure, I'll wait you there, okay?" he said as he walk over to the table at the corner. He really enjoy when Suyun being clumsy because he thinks she look the cutest when she being clumsy. He took a sit and watch the other customers carefully, he really hope no one would recognize him so he could comfortably talk to Suyun, tell her the truth.

Suyun carefully walk toward where L is with a cup of latte in her hand, “Are you worry?” she ask as she place the cup in front of L on the table. “Here, don’t worry; they won’t recognize if you don’t act suspicious. Act normal and all your worries will vanish. Trust me.” She confidently said it to him.

And now after hearing she said like that make his worries really vanish. “Komawo, take a sit and start talking.” She nod and sit in front of L. “So… I heard that you guys are friend again. And got caught by paparazzi?” He took a sip of drink from the cup.

She startled, “oh, I knew it gonna be like this, the news already came out… but false information.” As she thought they would know already about this when she recently find out about the news. He smirk but Suyun find it weird when L suddenly smirks at her, “Guess what? Woohyun got into trouble because of that scandal.”

She tilts her head as she hears what L just said. “Eh? W-why?” She asks Myungsoo to know why and what trouble did Woohyun got. And of course she knows this gonna happen because it’s nature for a celebrity to got caught by a paparazzi and got some trouble because of that.

He shook his head, “About that I don’t know.” He place his left hand at his chin as she look at Suyun’s face directly which is really obvious he was looking at her buy she didn’t even notice it.

“What should I do…? I shouldn’t allow him to send me home yesterday…” She murmurs. She seems worried about this.

He place his right hand at his chin too which are both of his hand at his chin, “I had an Idea to solve this problem.” He says it slowly and clearly for Suyun to hear it. She quickly asks how to solve the problem as soon as she heard L knows how. “But I’m not confident that you can do it or not…”

She look straight at him and wait until he reveal the answer to this problem, “Come back to him.” he shortly said.

 “Eh?” that the only word came out from when she was told to come back to Woohyun.

He rubbed the back of his neck, “Come back to him. Being his girlfriend again and forever.” He said seriously.

Her bright smile fade and quickly look away, “Being his girlfriend? Come back to him? That impossible. I... I can’t.” She stutters and didn’t know how to react. She looks down while both of her hands and legs are trembling.

He looks out from the window which is next to him, “I’m saying this because I like you, Suyun. But my love can’t be compare with Woohyun’s love to you. He loves you more than anyone. More than me.” He looks at her and stare her for a long time before saying it, “Go back to his side or you’ll regret it for your whole life.”

She still looks down but she finally spoke, “But he’s a celebrity and I am just a girl. How do you expect me to do so? You want me to get bash by his/your fans? You know he got many fans out there that love him and I got no one but you still expect me to love him again?”

She looks up with her teary eyes making Myungsoo gasps, “I’ll regret for my whole life if I didn’t go to him? If I accept him, I’m going to have anti-fans so I can suffer for my whole life? Isn’t it the same thing? Even if I choose to go or not, I’ll still suffer in anyway.” Myungsoo can see sadness in her eyes.

Myungsoo tried to stop her from continuing thinking negative but he failed. He froze when he saw Suyun tears roll down her cheeks. Suyun wipes her tear and stood up, “I can’t believe that you would be the same as him. I thought you would be different but not.” She was about to leaves but she forgot to say something important. She turn around a bit and said, “Ah right, you guys are group mate after all.” She said her last word to L and walk away since Jiyeon said she can leave earlier.

He stood up too, “Him? Wait, Suyun!” He tried to stop her from going but he was too late she already walk away. He sits down again and blow his bangs, “Aish, I got her all wrong… now what? Should I tell the others? Well, more that I need their help.”

 

~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~

 

A/N: Annyeong everyone~ Looks like I update today~ ㅋㅋㅋ

I had a reason why I update because Today is the best day ever! For me. currently in a happy mood~ >.<

anyway I'm sorry if theres a grammer mistake or whatever it is.. sorry~

Did you guys watch Music Bank today?? TeenFinite! TeenTop 'The Chaser'! Infinite 'To You'! >//<

They both did really well and I love how TeenTop sing The Chaser because it's sound same! L.Joe rap was awesome!

and Infinite the body wave~ lol! ㅋㅋㅋ

Stay tuned for the next chapter to be post which I don't know when~ =.=" annyeong~ ppyeong!