Chapter 9

My Secret Crush

Suyun’s POV

 

“To be honest, I love you… ever since the first time I meet you…”

 

That word always wondering in my mind all day long. Aish! That word seriously can’t get out from my mind. He the second person who confess to me other than Woohyun. I can’t believe what I just heard last week.

 

He confessed to me.

He confessed to me.

He confessed to me.

 

I said that words many times in my head. How could he actually confess to me who just an ordinary girl that happen to be a celebrity’s sister. And we just barely know each other. Now what should I do…? Should I accept his confession? I do have a little feeling toward him but not like that. Just like a fan girl. This feeling is way too different than the time Woohyun confess at me.

 

Woohyun… I miss him…

 

I smacked my forehead at the table which is in front of me repeatedly. I still wonder why we broke up. I still wanna know the reason. It can’t be unreasonable right? Suddenly I had an idea come into my mind.  I stood up suddenly which make some of the people in the café look at my direction. I should ask Sungyeol oppa! But then I remember something, Sungyeol once fight with Woohyun about this. I can’t ask him or they’ll fight again. I sit down again and place my head on the table.

 

“He shouldn’t mess up with Woohyun…” I smack the table with my hand, “he way overprotective!” I murmur loud enough to make Minna who sitting in front of me hear what I said. But she didn’t hear the full sentence, making me relief a little bit but somehow making me nervous out of sudden because Minna always suspect something from me. She place her head on the table, making the same position as me. “I somehow hear you say, ‘Woohyun’…” she look at me suspect about something fishy from me. Which is yes, there is something fishy that she shouldn’t know.

 

I was taken by her word. She heard I said Woohyun. In all the word I say why must she hear Woohyun?! She is truly an Inspirit. I hesitated a bit, “W-Woohyun? I didn’t say that! I think you misheard what I say!” I laugh awkwardly. “Oh, you might right.” I sigh in relief. Thank god she didn’t really think about it. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and say 1 new message.

 

From: Myungsoo

Suyun-ssi, I’m having a photo shooting for the magazine today, wanna come by?

I wish you could! Reply my message if you wanna come, I’ll give you the address! :)

 

Photo shooting…? Myungsoo oppa ask me..? Should I go? I really want to see how they do… Maybe I should go… and reject Myungsoo oppa. I shouldn’t have a feeling toward him, he a celebrity after all. I stood up, “I'm go back home early today, had something to do. Could you tell Mrs. Ki.” Mrs. Ki is our boss by the way.

 

She nodded, understand. I smile, “Thanks, Minna!” I thanked her and walk to the staff room to take my things in there and get change. Before I forget, he told me to reply him back. I type the word one by one and press the sent button after I done typing my message. I put my phone into my locker and get change.

 


 

Myungsoo POV

 

I’m at the studio for the magazine photoshoot. Before I starts work I sent Suyun a massage that I would having a photoshoot now, and wishing if she could come but I bet she won’t because it been a week we haven’t meet each other. Maybe because she doesn’t want to face me after I confess to her. The director call me to be ready and I was about to switch off my phone but right after I about to press, my phone vibrated. A smile form on my face when I read the massage. It’s from Suyun.

 

From: Suyun

Since there’s nothing to do at the café and not many costume are here. So why not?

Sent me the address so I could come over :)

 

I wanted to jump because of happy she would come over to see me. But I don’t want any attention from everyone if I jumped. I type the address and sent it quickly because the director might mad at him if he late to show up. I put my phone down on the table and run to the set.

 

---

 

While I was shooting for the magazine, about 30 minutes? I notice she still didn’t show up so I plan to search for her when I on the break. Which is supposed to be now. “Okay, good! Break time.” The director shouted. I rush to my phone which I left on the table a few minutes ago. But no new massage or missed calls. I run out from the set place and rush to find her.

 

Even if she late, she should at least told me by massage me but she didn’t, making me worried. Maybe she lost or didn’t find in which place I am, because this building is big enough to make people lost. I tried to call her many times but she didn’t answer me. Her phone isn’t off but she just didn’t take it.

 

Something might happen to her. Now I’m getting even more worried. She didn’t answer my calls and even I tried to massage her but she didn’t reply it. I hope nothing bad happen to her. I run through the entire place but still no found. I tried to look around the dressing room. I run at the corridor while calls her. I thought, if I didn’t found her here, she might get lost outside. I stopped.

 

I stopped when I saw a girl straight in front of me. I place my phone away from my ear as I let my hand down. I sigh in relief and place my hand at my waist. I found her. I sure it’s her even thought we a bit far in distance. At least. She didn’t look hurt from here. I walk and approaching her, “Suyun-ssi!” I was about to tap her shoulder but I notice something strange. Her hand was trembling a bit and she just stands here, in front of this waiting room. I look at the door to see who waiting room it is and I was taken back a bit, it’s Yoorin waiting room. Yoorin is an actress and a really close friend to Woohyun but I find that she is quite annoying. I quickly look who inside and what make me even surprise is Yoorin in there with Woohyun

 


 

A/N : Thanks for subscribing and comment are welcome!

Sorry for the grammer and typos!

and Sorry if you didn't really understands this chapter, so just imagine what you think~ haha :D

Thank you!