Chapter 15/ Last Chapter

My Secret Crush

 

Suyun sits in front of a river and under a shady tree which no one around. She believes not many people know that place ever exist. Suyun lean her back against the tree while hugging her legs, “I can’t believe he would be the same… as him. I thought I could trust him but not, being together with Woohyun is impossible…” She murmurs. Her eyes already teary but she tries not to cry for something like this. “Even if I want too…”

She had her head on her legs, “I can’t be with him again… I didn’t deserve to be with him…” she hug her legs even tight as she was sobbing a lot. She told herself not to cry but she can’t she not that strong enough to do so. She a crybaby ever since little, she doesn’t know how to stop crying because her heart is really in pain. But there’s only one thing can cure it.

Yes, it’s Woohyun. “But it’s you… only you. But we can’t be together… we different…” She shed tears as she cries even harder, tears flowing from her eyes down to her cheek making her simple make-up ruined but she still looks pretty. Suddenly she felt someone hug her from her back. She once been in this kind of situation. And those hands who are hugging her right now, she knows who. It’s Woohyun.

“Woohyun…” She called his name with a cracked voice.

He tilts his head to see her face but she still doesn’t want to raise her head, “Oh, you recognize it’s me?” He chuckled. He walks and sits in front Suyun. He tries to raise Suyun head but she quickly avoids it. He could only see her face in a second but he already knows she was crying, “Suyunie~ why are you crying…? ~” he pats Suyun head.

She lied, “I’m not crying… What makes you coming here?”

“Suyun, look at me.” He asked. Suyun slowly raise her head. As soon as she raise her head, she and Woohyun make an eyes contact.

“Don’t look at me with your eyes like that.” She quickly broke the eyes contact by looking away from Woohyun eyes as she wipe away her tears.

“Ey, waeyo~?” He said cutely to cheer her up but all she did is just stay still like that, no reaction at all. “This is not the Suyun I know…” He stands up and turns around facing the river in front of him while backing Suyun.

 Suyun doesn’t understand what Woohyun was trying to tell her so she just listen what he gonna said. He breathes in the fresh air and exhales it, “I had something to tell you so better listen.” He took Suyun hand and makes her stands in front of him.  

Suyun who is clueless just follow what Woohyun said. But what makes she surprise is the Woohyun suddenly pulled her into a hug.  She was so surprise that she don’t know how to react, “Sa-rang-hae-yeo… (I Love You).” He whispered. I want you so badly. Can’t you be with me again? Be mine and I’ll promise to love you forever.

Suyun push Woohyun as she broke the hug. “Why me… Can’t you be with someone else other than me??” She yelled with her tears flowing through her cheek.

I can’t. I only love you, Suyun. I regret for what I did all along… My life doesn’t complete without you be with me… I just realize that you are the most important person in my life…” He says his feeling about Suyun with a sad face but trying to be happy. “The person I cherish the most is you, Suyun.

I don’t like being sad for the rest of my life… All I want is just to be happy. But it’s not happy without you.” He smiles sweetly at Suyun and open his hand/arm widely for Suyun to hug him back. “Would you come back to me?” his eye smiles making Suyun heart who is in pain slowly gone. Suyun slowly walk toward Woohyun with her teary eyes.

Suyun thought that Woohyun has change but not he stills the same. Same old Woohyun. They hug each other tightly and again Suyun shed tears out of happiness. She hold Woohyun shirt tightly, and asked, “Can you promise not to leave me again?”  

Woohyun broke the hug, “Of course you can! I, Nam Woohyun will forever be by your side!” He says it with a bit choding sound and he also does sound really confident.

Suyun smile when he saw Woohyun dorky-ness but somehow her smile fades after that. She look down, facing the ground while intertwining her fingers, “…but what if…”

Before she could finish what she want to say, Woohyun cut her word. “My fans? Don’t worry. If they support me its means they support our relationship.” He smile with his teeth shown and his eyes smile which make Suyun heart melt. Woohyun already knew that Suyun would ask about it.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure they gonna understands.” Suyun smile again after she heard Woohyun words. She knows that she can trust no she will gonna trust Woohyun. If they ever hurting you, I’ll protect you forever. Woohyun thought it in his mind and he will forever remember it.

“Ah, right.” Suyun suddenly remember something she forgot. She walk toward her bag and search something in her bag. She took out something which is in a plastic. She gave to Woohyun and it’s the bunny bun she brought at the bread shop.

 “For me?” he point his index finger at himself. She nodded. “Komawo!” he smile brightly as he took the bunny bun. “Why do you give me a bunny bun…?” he got curious out of sudden.

“… Because it remains me of you.” She says it while copying Woohyun’s trademark, the bunny aegyo. Woohyun reached his hands to her hair, he touched gently and felt her soft hair through his fingers; fixing her hair. But then it turn out he pinched her cheeks and smile, “Aigoo~ so cute.” Suyun blushed.

Infinite’s Dorm

 

Woohyun press the password to his dorm and open the door, “I’m back.” He said as he closes the door behind him. 

Everyone walk toward the front door and welcoming them with a big smile. “Welcome back to you both!” Dongwoo say out loud.

Suyun gave him a bit awkward smile, “Ah, Kamsahamida…?” she unsurely said because she doesn’t get what is Dongwoo says. Welcome back to the dorm together or Welcome back being together?  Suyun thought. But she doesn’t really mind about it anyway.

They all walk in and having a chit chat in the living room.  Suyun went to kitchen when she saw Myungsoo walk toward the kitchen with a cup on his hand.  “Myungsoo oppa?” She popped out.

As usual, Myungsoo won’t be surprise with that at all, but just a bit nervous because it Suyun. “Huh? Ah, Suyun what you want?” He tried to act and remain calm. 

She bit her bottom lip out of nervous, “Well… Myungsoo oppa, I’m so sorry for not answering your confession…”she  bowed and intertwining her fingers awkwardly.

He’s movement stop as he stay silent  for a while when he heard Suyun saying about it. Suyun doesn’t notice his weird acting so he continues back washing the cups, like nothing happens, “My confession? Oh that? It’s okay, I was just kidding anyway.”

She blinks a couple of times before saying, “Eh?” Her face turns out to be a person in blank.

He chuckled, “I just want to see your reaction if I confess to you.” He wipe his wet hand with a clean towel and turn his body facing Suyun which is beside him while smiling, fake smile.

Her jaw drops as she realize that Myungsoo confession was just a fake confession. She turns her back at him and cross her arm, “Myungsoo oppa pabo… I thought you were serious…” she pouted.

Aigoo, so adorable. Myungsoo thought in his mind. He ruffles Suyun’s hair, “Mian, all I want is you two to be together again. Mianhae?” He smiles and innocently apologizes at her. Suyun blushing as because Myungsoo mention about her and Woohyun. Every time she heard something about Woohyun she would blush and smile for no reason.

She turn again and facing Myungsoo, “… I forgave you this time. Komawo for Woohyun. See you later.” She said while hold her cheeks, to avoid Myungsoo seeing her blushing as she walk away.

Myungsoo smile while looking at Suyun back view. Woohyun who was hiding and heard everything got curious, “Yah, L what do you mean by you just kidding? Aren’t you having a feeling towards her?” Woohyun ask L a bit stupid question.

Myungsoo faceplam himself for hearing a stupid question by Woohyun, which is obviously why he said that to Suyun. “Of course I do but I don’t want to apart you guys. What? You want me to take her?” He said jokingly with Woohyun, expect his react later.

He quickly wave his hand meaning no, “No way! She’s mine.” He shook his head thinking why he even bother to ask him that. “So don’t tell her or I’ll take her away.” Myungsoo warn Woohyun with his glare but not too strong. Woohyun gulped as he saw Myungsoo giving his a not-so-strong glare.

They both walk to the living room together with the other members, “So have you guys talk to CEO-nim?” Woohyun ask while his finger points at both him and Suyun, meaning about them.

They all nodded, “He agree. You won’t believe what he said!” Sungyeol said. [A/N: Grey - Flashback]

When Woohyun was searching for Suyun, the other members went to their CEO-nim, told him about Woohyun and Suyun. What’s makes they all so shock are that their CEO-nim easily gave them the permission to date without a single question. “H-Hyung-nim, a-are you sure??” Sunggyu eyes widened disbelief.

“Yes and it’s the final.” He said as he writes something on a paper, work maybe. “How come you accept easily??” Dongwoo asked.

He stops writing it and look at them, “Well… it just fate decide them to be together right, L?” He said calming while look at L. Everyone surprise after heard it and they all gaze at L strangely.

He notice everyone had their gaze at him making him nervous out of sudden, “Wow~ Chill! I told him a little only not ALL.” He said as he waving his hands, meaning no.

“You better explain to us. NOW.” Sunggyu asked.

CEO-nim chuckled at his ‘sons’ behavior, seem childish. “There’s no need to explain. It’s not important anymore, right? Now chop chop. I’m busy right now.” He clapped his hand and told them to leave quickly since he quite busy at this time.

They all went out as what they were told. As soon as the door to the CEO room closed Hoya starts to talk again, “Yah, what does that all means??”

“Explain even though it’s not important!” Sungyeol forced me to spill the beans out.

“Okay okay. Actually, I went to see Hyung-nim before I went to see Suyun which I talk about them a LITTLE. Just that. Saying how frustration Woohyun is, when he lose Suyun. So I ask him to give them one more chance. And looks like he did. The End. Happy now?”

The other look at each other and rolled their eyes. “Let’s go.” Sungyeol said as they all starts to walk away.

Myungsoo choked by his own saliva, “What the..? Yah, you ask me to explain and I did! Then you guys just leave me like this?” He yelled but all the members including Sungjong ignored him.

“Really? Hyung-nim gave us permission to date?? Jeongmal??” Woohyun asking it again and again. he could not believe it would really happens. Yes! Now I’m officially Suyun’s boyfriend starting today~! Woohyun thought in his mind.

“It’s good to hear that. I actually afraid your boss won’t let me be you girlfriend… Thank god.” She smile happily. And Woohyun glad to see her smiling like that again. The smile which has make his heart flutter.

 


 

Woohyun pop out from nowhere and sit beside Suyun who is reading a book, “Su-yu-nie~” He called her name one by one plus cutely.

She startled a bit when Woohyun suddenly pop out, “Oh, Woohyun? What’s up?” she casually say it toward Woohyun.

Woohyun spots something that he really thinks weird. “Woohyun? Just Woohyun? Suyunie when will you call me Woohyun oppa??” Woohyun pouted.

Her eyes were open widened, “E-eh? I don’t know … haha…” Suyun avoid Woohyun eyes. She finds it really hard to called Woohyun as ‘Woohyun oppa’ for no reason.

Woohyun saw Suyun was trying to avoid from making an eye-contact with his so he just blurt it out, “Call me Woohyun oppa from now on, okay?”

As soon as Woohyun finish his words, Suyun suddenly choked with her own saliva when she heard that Woohyun just told her to called himself ‘Woohyun oppa’ starting today which also making Suyun face red plus blushing but Woohyun didn’t notice it.

His eyes widened in disbelief, “EH? Waeyo? Don’t you want to call me that? L is younger than me but you call him ‘Myungsoo oppa’. Me you just call my name… with no oppa.” He makes a fake sobs.

Suyun bit her bottom lips, “… Arraso, Woohyun oppa…” she blush as she intertwining her fingers. A smile form on his face after he heard Suyun called him, “Komawo~”

Woohyun asked, “Know what?” he look at his beautiful girlfriend with his sincere eyes, “I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will.” He tuck her hair behind her ear and as for Suyun who is madly blushing as her face turn red because of Woohyun greasy words. He chuckled and play her hair with his finger, “No wonder I fall in love with your cute face and kind heart…”

Woohyun cupped Suyun cheek with his right hand and slowly move nearer to her which making Suyun heart thudded hard against her chest and the blood rushed up to her head. As she was blushing madly. It seems now that their faces are inch away from each other that they can even feel their hot breath.

Woohyun saw that Suyun closed her eyes tightly. He giggled; he place a quick kiss on her cheek. And quickly move away. “You aren’t expecting something more, right?” He smirked. Suyun, who is blushing madly, slapped Woohyun’s chest lightly. “Oppa…!” she pouted and mumbled to herself.

Woohyun chuckled as he enjoy watching the frustration Suyun until then suddenly Woohyun’s lips crashed into hers in a passionate kissing her thoroughly. “Yours lips so… sweet and soft.” He smile as he teased Suyun who her face already red because of that one sudden kiss. Her heart pounding hard in her chest. She could still feel his lips on hers.

“Y-yah!” Suyun yelled while her face is red as red as tomato. She wanted to hit Woohyun’s chest so badly but she stop doing it when a hand grab her wrist. “What? Isn’t that what you asking for?” and of course It was Woohyun’s hand. “..Um...Well … I... err... Y-you did it so s-sudden!” She blurt it out.

He chuckled, “Arasso~ mianhae?” He apologizes and cupped Suyun cheek, “May I?” He asked. Suyun who is again blushing because of Woohyun, nod slightly. He pressed his lips on her lips.

At the meantime, Myungsoo who was passing by notice the two of them under a shady tree… kissing. “I want to kiss her too. Too bad.” He pouted. “But oh well, since I’m nothing to compare with Woohyun hyung…” he talking to himself. A smile form on his face.

“But you will forever be My Secret Crush in my heart.”

 


 

A/N: Oh my~~ I post the last chapter already... *faked sob* Well anyway, The story comes to the end at last~

Now, I'm done with this story~

Any Typos or Mistakes up there, SORRY~! I'm quite lazy to check it again and again, so bear with it~

SOOOOOOOOOOO~?

Check my other stories too!

[Would you be Mine...? | Star of the Night | Fallen in just a day | Never Regret Loving You | My Christmas Present is... You ]

Oh, I been planning to make another Story featured L.Joe from Teen Top~! But still thinking how the story plot would be... but for sure it's School Life Romance~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, mind me to excuse myself now and Ta-Ta~~ See you all at my others stories~ Bye Bye~! I'm gonna Miss You all~! ㅠㅠ