Chapter 14

My Secret Crush

At Infinite Dorm.

 

“What?!” Everyone shout in unison after they listen to L. L told them everything and the plan that he planned for the sake of their brother.

“Yah, I told you guys not to shout! I’m afraid Woohyun might hear it.” L wanted to smack everyone head because saying out loud but he decided not to.

They all apologize to L for say out loud. “But what is this all about?” Sungyeol ask L the reason why he decided to make up Suyun and Woohyun back when he actually does having a feeling toward Suyun.

He smiles, “I decided to make up Suyun and Woohyun back. I can’t bear to see Suyun force herself to smile and seeing Woohyun sad all the time making me uncomfortably.” He look at them all, “Who gonna with me?”

They all look at each other without saying anything but their faces show they doesn’t seem to like the idea, “Well it’s not that we don’t want but you got to have Hyung-nim permission first.” Sunggyu spoke and everyone else just nod, agree with what Sunggyu just says. (A/N: Hyung-nim is The CEO)

L forgot to tell them something. He forgot to tell that he gonna use the news about Woohyun earlier. They all again look at each other and nod in agreement. They put their hand together, “Alright. Let’s do it! For the sake of our greasy/brother Nam Woohy-” Sunggyu about to finish his word but being cutted by someone.

“Don’t do it.”

All the members in the living room turn their faces toward where the voice is, which is happen to be Woohyun who is suppose  to be in his room, sleeping which is not. “W-Woohyun? Did you-?” Hoya stutter when he saw Woohyun coming out from the room, that he expect he might have heard what they all were saying just now.

He close the door which is behind him, “I heard it all of it. From the beginning till the end.” He lend his back against the door and sigh, “Please you guys I really appreciate it but just stop what you guys planning just now.” His face shows a weak expression and somehow makes L really hates it because it’s not the Woohyun he knows. The Woohyun he knows will always show them a smile even he having a hard time...

Sungyeol walk toward Woohyun and holds both of Woohyun’s shoulder and look into his eyes seriously, “But you still love Suyun right? We’ll help you to make sure Suyun accept you back!” Woohyun hold Sungyeol’s hand and place it away from him.

“But it will never change anything. Not even a single thing. A celebrity can’t be with a normal person like her.” He said. Sungyeol was taken back and didn’t know how to react because of his word. He didn’t expect Woohyun to say that. Woohyun might say that because he doesn’t want any more trouble came. He had enough of it.

Sungjong bravely spoke, “Says who? Who says a celebrity can only be with a celebrity? Celebrity is a normal human too.” Sungjong hate to say this at his hyung but not this time. He really want Woohyun to know the reality. the truth.

“Sungjong…”

“Not every celebrity had to date who having the same occupations.” Hoya said.

“Hoya…”

 “Yeah, not every celebrity couple with celebrity. They have to choose who they love the most and yours is Suyun.” Dongwoo says this time.

“Dongwoo…”

Sunggyu tuck his hands into his jean, “They had they own pathway to choose to be with who. And your pathway is yours and only Suyun could make you happy and she’ll forever will.”

“Sunggyu…”

Sungyeol cross his arm, “Being with the person you love the most is the happiest thing you will get. As Suyun is your angel who will and forever be by your side no matter what.” He said with a confident words.

“Sungyeol…”

L smirked, “So what will you do?” he walk around Woohyun, “You gonna let it go and regret it for your whole life or the opposite? Being the happiest man in the world?” he walk over next to Sungyeol, “It’s your pathway. Your one and only choice.” He putting an arm around Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Your one and only choice…” Sungyeol repeat what L says.

He looks down with his hand trembling, “…I… I… I want her. I want her that I felt I could even die if she isn’t by my side… I can’t stop loving her even if I try with all my will. I love her with all my might. I want to protect her even if my life could be in danger. She makes me go insane. She the one and only girl I cherish for my whole life… I… I…” He tried to hold his tears up but he couldn’t do it. Tears falling down one by one from his sadness eyes.

Sungyeol covered his mouth but can still barely see him smiling with his teeth seen, “Aigoo… look how adorable is he when he was crying… like a baby.” Sungyeol teasing Woohyun because cries like a baby.

Myungsoo cross his arm, “Yeah a baby, he’s a baby not a man right now because man can’t cry.” He whispered.

Sunggyu put his arm around Woohyun shoulder and pat him, “Stop crying like a baby and let’s search for your cute one and only angel that you would like to protect forever~!”

He chuckled and wipes his wet tears, “Komawo you guys. Really, I appreciate so much.” he said as he hugged all his lovely brothers tightly. He then escapes the hugging bears and look at Myungsoo. Woohyun ruffles Myungsoo hair, “Especially you, L. Thank you, for decided to give her to me.”

“I still had feeling for her so better treat her or I’ll take her back.” He smirks. Woohyun nod and went to hug L really tight. So does L.

 “I knew you would say that. Don’t worry I will.” He hit Myungsoo’s back hardly because didn’t trust him that he will love Suyun for the rest of his life.

They all laugh together happily, seeing Woohyun is back to normal again so they don’t have to worry about it anymore. Woohyun went out searching for her ‘to-be-girlfriend’ somewhere which Sungyeol told that she might at that place.