Chapter 11

My Secret Crush

No one POV

They walk on the side streets, Woohyun wonder which shop she going to stop by.  He pulls down his mask, “It had been a while since I walk around here.” He inhaled some fresh air and exhaled, “I miss this place~” He places his hand behind his head. He feels quite excited like a 6 years old kid that never walks around.

She chuckled, “When is the last time?” She asked without even look at Woohyun. She being curious suddenly, just curious. She don’t even know why she curious.  “Oh, at last you talk!” what he means is Woohyun the only one who talk too much, Suyun didn’t say a word until just now. “Hmm, I think around a week or 2 week?”He slide his hand into his right jeans and he feel something in his pocket. Something round… then he suddenly remembers something. Its Suyun’s belong. At first he wanted to gave it to her but he don’t know when and things it’s not a perfect time. And know it a perfect time to gave it back her belong to her. He smiles, “I think you might think you lost this. And I believe it’s yours.” He took it out from his jean pocket but before he shows it to her. “Give me your hand first.” He add.

She raises her eyebrow, “Oh. Okay?” she replied to Woohyun but she still clueless. She doesn’t know what Woohyun was talking about. Woohyun took it out and it was a bracelet. Suyun lost bracelet. He wears the bracelet on Suyun’s wrist nicely and neatly. Her eyes widened when she saw it was her lost bracelet. “M-my bracelet! W-where did you found this?” she suddenly became really nervous out of sudden. Of course when she know Woohyun the one who found her lost bracelet.

He chuckled, “You drop it when you ran away from me last time.” He calmly said. Her eyes was glued at the bracelet on her wrist, “Y-you didn’t read the paper, r-right?” she stuttered but her eyes still at the bracelet, she still can’t believe that the fact that Woohyun the one who found it.

He tilt his head, “Paper? What paper?” he asked innocently which is actually he already read it and planned to keep it as memories. He just act like he don’t know anything other than the bracelet. Even if he hides the truth, there’s nothing he can do. Because they just friend. “The paper inside the plastic bag along with this bracelet…” she intertwining her fingers as she lowered her gaze.

He now act like he was thinking whether there’s a paper or not, placing his palm on his chin as he look up. “Hmm, I only see the bracelet. I didn’t saw any paper inside.” He said as he shook his head. “Eh? What do you mean?” she ask with a questionable expression. He shook his head a bit, “I didn’t mean anything. I just said I didn’t saw any paper.” He shrugged his shoulder, saying it’s not.

*he didn’t read? Great. But where the hell is it gone?* Suyun sigh in relief but she definitely find it was weird, when the paper suddenly gone nowhere to be seen. She wonder where her paper gone. She really desperate to get it back in her hand. He his lips, “Aren’t you thirsty? Wanna drink coffee?” He offer as he change the topic to another topic since he doesn’t want to mention about it anymore.

“Sure.” She shortly replied with a poker face. Woohyun thought it was quite cute even though she with her poker face. She didn’t like act cute in front of everyone including Woohyun. But she look cute even when she was talking. Also when she does the poker face, it’s cute. “Aigoo, Wait me here, okay?” he were about to pinch her face when a hand grab his wrist. It was Suyun hand. “…Don’t touch me freely like that.” She say still with her poker face.

He chuckled, “Arraso, mianhae.” She look cute with her poker face. “You can let go my wrist now or you want to hold me longer.” He smile sheepishly while pointing at his wrist which Suyun hold. She look at her hand as her face become red-ish because of embarrassed and blushing. She quickly let it go, “Ah, M-Mianhae...” she bowed at me and lowered her gaze. She places both of her hands at her cheek to hide her red-ish cheek, preventing Woohyun to see, even though he already notice it. “Aniyo, I’m just saying, I don’t mean anything. I’ll go buy it first, okay?” She nodded quickly but didn’t show her face to Woohyun, probably she couldn’t manage to face him after what happen just now. With Woohyun cheesy word, making Suyun blushing madly. He just smirked. Look how cute she is when she was blushing.

--

 

As soon as Woohyun gone; buying the coffee, Suyun search a nearby bench to sit down. She spotted an empty bench and goes sit there. She lend her back against the bench as soon as she sit down, “Friend, huh?” She blow out hot air from her breath to heat up her hand, “I never thought about it.” She sigh, “Even if he want us to be just friend, why he still didn’t let me know the reasons why we broke up…? I wanna know why…” she don’t know why she feel really hurt hearing Woohyun want them to be friend. It a good thing thought Suyun doesn’t feel happy at all. She feel something not right.

Woohyun who walk toward her with two cup of coffee in his hands, “Suyun-ah, Here” he hand over the coffee cup to her while smiling but she doesn’t want to see him smiling to her, because she feel even hurt seeing Woohyun happy when they just friend. Suyun thought that Woohyun happy because he got Yoorin, but she was wrong Woohyun happy because he was sitting beside her not about Yoorin. Suyun misunderstood about them. Woohyun didn’t notice this because he didn’t saw what happen back then, he didn’t know Suyun saw he was with Yoorin in the waiting room.

She look at him and took the cup, “Ah, thanks.” She said and making it sound happy but actually not. Woohyun didn’t notice that but he notice that Suyun murmur before, when he went away for a minutes. He turn his face to her, “What are you murmuring about just now?” he said then take a slip the coffee from the cup slowing because it’s quite hot.

She a bit surprise because Woohyun barely know she was murmuring something from far. But Woohyun knows by watching movement. He only know she murmur something but not what she murmuring about. That why he asked. He curious what is Suyun murmuring about. Suyun shook his head, “Ah, no it’s nothing.” She manage a smile and hold the cup with both of her hand. Woohyun actually suspicious something weird but he didn’t ask because he has nothing to do with her personal things, “Okay then.” They both continue walk on the street but in awkward silent between them because no one talk after Woohyun last sentences. They both don’t know what to talk about.

 “Hey… What will you do if someone suddenly confess at you?” She started a conversation after a long silent between them. He cough suddenly when he heard her question about the ‘confession’ things. But she then realizes she shouldn’t ask that toward Woohyun because he probably won’t know what to do either. She shook her head, “Aniyo, just forget it.” she cancelled the question she ask him but she didn’t look at him. She don’t want to look at him. She will feel hurt even more, she know that.

He look at her suspiciously, there’s something fishy here, “… Did someone confess at you?” she quickly turn her face facing Woohyun and stop walking. She open to said something but she hesitated, she afraid he might know that Myungsoo the one who confess to me. She did told Myungsoo and Sungyeol not to tell Woohyun about this. She don’t want to hurt him thought. “W-what? C-confess? At m-me? No! Of course not!” she tried to deny it but telling it’s not true would be hard for Suyun because she didn’t really expert at this kind of things.

“It’s true.”

“No it’s not.”

“Who? Tell me?”

“I didn’t say it’s true.”

She was trying to give another debate but she decided not to because he knows Woohyun going to ask until he get the answer. No matter how far she can go, he'll always catch her up. He knows her well. As expect, they been together for a long time, "...Aish. It's true. Someone did confess to me." she rubbed her head awkwardly. She doesn’t really want to tell him the truth but she was forced. She really hope that Woohyun didn’t ask her who and even if he ask, most probably can’t tell him. Because it’s Myungsoo, his group member who confess to her.

 “Tell me who?” he ask the question that Suyun don’t want him to ask. Looks like her hope was a failure. Of course Woohyun would ask since he really care about her and what to see if that man is suitable for Suyun or not. But would he be happy if he knows it was Myungsoo and what if Suyun fall in love with that guy, would he be jealous? He most probably will get jealous. Who won’t?

“It not that I don’t want to tell you but I can’t…” She murmurs under her breath but Woohyun can hear it clearly because the surrounding was a bit quite. Woohyun thought for awhile, thinking what makes Suyun can’t tell him who. Then he suddenly thought something, “...Is it someone I know?” he said while his hand on his chin, “Is it because I know that guy?” he repeated his word as he laugh cutely but not loud while his hand covered his mouth.

She blush a bit but tried to hold it, don’t want Woohyun to notice it. She thought he was quite cute at the time he laugh. She shook her head, “Aniyo. It just that it’s my privacy.” She tried to give him a trustful smile. But her heart said she shouldn’t do that, but she had no choice other than keep it a secret. He actually wanted to know who and more about it but think about it again, he actually crossing over her privacy. He shouldn’t be a busybody. He ruffle his own hair and mess it up, “Oh, right. Who am I to ask you that silly question? Mianhae for asking.” He apologized.

She look at him and smile, “Thanks for understanding, Woohyunnie.” She thought about saying it for a while.  He tilt his head, “Oh? ‘Woohyunnie’? Did you just say ‘Woohyunnie’?” She smiles but didn’t say anything, “You did say it.” he chuckled, “I thought you don’t like saying that. You said it was too greasy?” She show her index finger, “I did say that. Just thought of saying it a once for you.” She playfully stuck her tongue out, “Just once.”

*click* *click*a sound of a clicking camera taking pictures. “I’m sure that Woohyun from infinite but who is that girl? His secret girlfriend? This should be hot news!” one of the paparazzi who happen to notice Woohyun and Suyun there.

 


A/N: ((If there's any mistake up there, I'm sorry! ))

Annyeonghaseyo~ It been a long time since my last update right right?? ㅋㅋ

Actually I wanted to tell you all that I'm gonna end this story~ at first I want to make it long but since I'm quite busy this day so I going to make it short and end it quickly. So I can focus for my other stories too! ^^

I think theres might 5 more chapters to end~ :D

so I hope you guys stay tuned and wait for the next chapters! (it might take some time bc I'm busy...)

Thats all from me, It's has been azistar10! Kamsahamida~!

((Has anyone notice I recently change my username?? ㅋㅋㅋ)) [[From 'Wings1991 to 'azistar10']]

Annyeonghaseyo~ *bows* Bbyeong!~