Chapter 8

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

I walk through the campus yard alone. Even I don’t really pay attention I still can feel people gazing toward me. Well, it’s not a surprise anymore because they already did it since the first day I went to this campus. I don’t know why but they always look at me whenever I pass by. It kind a makes me feel awkward actually.

“Pssst… Isn’t that Kim Hyuna?” I heard some people whispering.

“She’s very arrogant and rude, just because she’s pretty.” I heard the other girl whisper.

I rolled my eyes. What’s the point of whispering if other people can hear it clearly?

“I heard she rejected Ha Neul oppa’s confession.”

“Omoo… She’s very heartless.”

“She never smiles and doesn’t have any expression. It’s scary isn’t it?”

“Geurae… What’s the point of having a pretty face with her attitude?”

I sighed and decided to just walk away, don’t want to listen any longer. I knew that many people misunderstand me. I’m not like this before, but since 2 years ago I found myself not the same anymore. I used to smile a lot and joking around but it’s just so hard for me now. Everything I do makes me feel guilty, because if I live happily what that’s make Xiumin oppa?

The only time I can feel free to be myself is only when I’m with Yoon Samchun or my old friends. My exo neighbor is an exceptional. They’re the only people that I show my true self, even I just meet them not so long ago. I don’t know why, but I feel comfortable with them.

I found an empty bench and sat on. I don’t know what to do so I just look around, pay attention to anything around me. The weather is nice, not too hot, windy but not too much. It’s perfect. If only…

Suddenly something caught my attention. I saw a boy and girl that I believe is a couple sat on the bench in front of me. The boy play the guitar and sang for the girl while the girl leaning on his shoulder. I smiled at the sight, they’re a very cute couple. It reminds me of…

 

Flashback on (high school valentine day festival)

“Okay everybody, let’s give applause for our school’s hottest couple performance. Yeaaaayyy…” The MC said.

Xiumin oppa and me get on the stage. Today we’ll perform at our school’s valentine day festival, and we prepare so much for this. We made this song together and I can guarantee that this song is jjang. Maybe because it contains our feeling. Like my teacher said, you can’t make a love song if you never love.

We looked at each other and smiled before the music start…

 


imagine this as Hyuna and Xiumin

 

Aloha (English translation)

[Xiumin] Candle under the dark light
Our promise in the glass of wine
I’ll always by your side, protecting you
Cause you’re the one who trusts me

[Hyuna] The only thing that I had wished for
Is for everlasting happiness
Even it’s not brilliant and dreamlike
It’s okay if you’re with me

[Xiumin] Don’t worry, [Hyuna] I believe
[Xiumin] Always, [Hyuna] I believe, [Xiumin] I won’t forget this moment
[Xiumin] For your smile, [Hyuna] I believe, [Xiumin] In my arms
[Xiumin] Won’t lose it’s light forever

[Xiumin] Coz your love is so sweet, you are my everything
This is not just a sweet words, specially for our first night together
I’m not going to change
I’ll always only see you

[Xiumin] You light up my life, you are the one in my life
Even if I lose everything
I won’t regret, coz I have an unchangeable love
For only you

[Xiumin dialogue] For me the most valuable thing in my heart is not myself, but you
I express it in words, however I love only you
Sometimes like friends, sometimes like lovers, till the day I die, I love only you
Always think that we’re the ones whose trust for each other will not vanish

Omoo.. I never heard about this dialogue in our practice. Did he make it secretly? Xiumin oppa, you have to take a responsibility for making me this happy. He looked at me and winked, and I gave her my prettiest smile before continue…

[Hyuna] I promise to love only you till that day when I shut my eyes
Sometimes I look you for granted
But in the end I will realize
That you were valuable to me

[Xiumin] Promise me, [Hyuna] I believe
[Xiumin] When you’re undergoing a hard times, [Hyuna] I believe, [Xiumin] I’ll be your shelter
[Xiumin] For your smile, [Hyuna] I believe, [Xiumin] In my arms
[Xiumin] Won’t lose it’s light forever

[Xiumin] Coz your love is so sweet, you are my everything
This is not just a sweet words, specially for our first night together
I’m not going to change
I’ll always only see you

[Xiumin] You light up my life, you are the one in my life
Even if I lose everything
I won’t regret, coz I have an unchangeable love
For only you

[Xiumin] All I ever want is…
Your love

 

All the people in the audience gave us a big applause. We bow to them and smile brightly, can’t hide our happiness. Standing on stage and perform in front of many people is always be one of our happiest moment. It’s our dream anyway..

“OPPA, OPPA…” The girls screamed Xiumin’s oppa name like crazy.

I can’t blame them. Xiumin oppa is handsome, cute, smart, and kind. It’s not surprise if he already has many fans even before his debut. Well, but unfortunately he’s mine.. So they better back off..

I smiled. “Oppa…” I called him.

I ran to hug him, made him surprise.

“Wae?” He asked.

“I don’t want other girls go crazy on you.” I stick out my tongue.

He chuckled. "Aigoo.."

But then I heard… “KIM HYUNA, KIM HYUNA, KIM HYUNA…” The boys shouted my name.

I knew they're my fans so I ran to the edge of the stage and gave a hand shake to some of them, making them go even crazy. Just then Xiumin oppa suddenly pull me and carried me.

“Omoo.. Oppa..” I surprised.

“I’m sorry, but she’s mine.” Xiumin oppa said to the audience before taking me off stage, making the audience cheered louder.

Flashback off

 

“Hyuna, Hyuna..” I saw a hand in front of my face.

“YAHHH, KIM HYUNA…” I almost jumped in surprise.

“Jia unnie, Min unnie, you almost give me a heart attack.” I pouted.

Jia unnie pinched my cheek. “Yah, you’re the one who didn’t answer when we call you.”

I scratched my head and laughed. “Mianhee..”

They acted like they mad at me, but I know it clearly that they don’t. “Unnie, don’t mad at me.” I hugged them and showed my aegyo.

They fall for my aegyo. “Aigoo.. Our little Hyunnie. How can we mad at you?” Min unnie pat my head.

I smiled and let go of them. Jia unnie and Min unnie have been my best friend since our trainee days, we went to the same high school too. They’re some of a little amount of people that I can tell anything to.

But somehow there's a part of me who feel small when I’m with them. Now they already debut in a popular group call Miss A, they achieved their dream. But me? I’m just a pitiful girl. I can’t lie that I don't feel jealous when I see them perform on stage. But still, I'm happy for them.

“Yah, are you daydreaming again?” Asked Jia unnie.

"You still think about.. him?" Min unnie asked carefully. 

“Anni..” I denied. “Unnie, what should we eat now?” I change the topic.

“Ahh, I knew a new café nearby. I heard that their food is jjang.” Said Min unnie.

“Jjinja?” At least I don’t want to lose my appetite.

Min unnie nodded.

“Let’s go then..” Commanded Jia unnie.

Suddenly my phone rang. I took my phone from my bag and sighed when I see who’s calling me. It’s him again, that Mr. Rude Park Chanyeol. What he want now?

I decided not to pick up his call.

“Who’s Mr. Rude?” Asked Min unnie after reading the name on my phone screen.

It’ll be very complicated to explain to them."Ehm, honestly.."

He called me again. He’s so stubborn, jjinja…

“You’re not answering your phone?” Asked Jia unnie.

I hesitate but in the end decided to just answer it.

“Yoboseyo..”

“YAHHHH…” I almost dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter