Chapter 1

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

flashback (8 years ago)

A little girl in black dress crying in front of the picture of two most valuable person in her life.

"Eomma, appa..." She's crying.

All the adults there only look at her with sympathy look, some are sincere and some are fake but nobody try to comfort her. Her name is Kim Hyuna, the only daughter of Kim's corporation. She just lost her parents in an accident, and it makes her to be the only heiress of one of the biggest company in Korea.

"Wipe your tears!! Now you're the only heiress of Kim's Corporation. Don't show your weakness!" Said a beautiful old lady. Everybody can tell that she still looks elegant and charismatic despite her age isn't young anymore.

"Halmeoni..." The little girl try to hug the old lady, expect a bit of comfort from the closest family she had now.

The old lady shook the little girl and she fell on the ground. "I told you not to be weak!"

"Hyuna..." A handsome little boy approach her and help her to get up. "Gwenchanna?"

Hyuna nodded, but she doesn't dare to lift her face, try to hide her tears from her grandma, Madam Kim Ji Min. The boy hold her hand to give her strength.

"Halmeoni... Hyuna just lost her parents. Please be more understanding." Said the little boy bravely, he doesn't care even the lady in front of him is the president of the one of the biggest company in Korea.

"Madam.. What young master Xiumin said is true. Just let miss Hyuna be, she still very young and she must be very shock right now." Mr. Yoon which is Madam Ji Min trusted secretary try to persuade her.

"She can't be weak. She's the successor of Kim's Corporation."

Mr Yoon sighed by the stubborness of his boss. He feel bad for Hyuna.

"Halmeoni, can you be more caring? She's your granddaughter, for the God's sake." Said the boy again, he looks angry.

"Oppa.." Hyuna try to calm him.

She turned her attention to Xiumin. "You're a very brave young man. You're Mr Kim Jae Joong's son right?"

Xiumin didn't answer her.

"If you maintain your braveness, you'll be very succes when you grow up. Hyuna should learn from you." She smiled. "Don't pamper her!"

"Mr. Yoon, let's go." She commanded then turn her back and leave.

Mr. Yoon gave Hyuna the last symphatetic look before follow Madam Kim.

Xiumin sighed, he hold Hyuna's hand even tighter. "Are you okay?" He wiped her tears with his other hand.

"I'm okay." Hyuna nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"Oppa, I'll go outside and take a fresh air for a while. Don't fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter