Chapter 2

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

flashback (when Hyuna was 7 years old)

A pretty little girl sit in front of a grand piano. She tried to play the piano, but something seems disturb her. She doesn't look satisfied with what she heard.

Without she realize it, someone already watch her from earlier.

"Tae Kwang, who's she? I never see her before." Asked a little boy, he already look charismatic even he's still very young.

Tae Kwang, the butler of the little boy answered. "She's Miss Kim Hyuna, the only daughter of Kim's Corporation. This is her first day at this piano course, that's why young master never seen her."

The boy nodded, he still can't let go of his eyes from her. He watched her every movement, how she play the piano, how she pouted everytime she made a mistakes. The boy laughed due to her cute action.

"I think I need to help her." Said the boy.

He approached the little girl and sat next to her. The girl look a little bit shocked due to his action, but the boy only smile at her and start playing the piano perfectly makes the girl awed.

"How did you do that?" Asked the girl.

The boy bring himself closer to her face and whisper. "Practice..."

The little girl blushed. 

"Here, try..." Commanded the boy.

They both play the piano, and surprisingly they're very in sync in their first try.

 

Imagine this as a little Hyuna and Xiumin

 

"I think we're really in sync." Said the boy.

She smiled happily. "Ne.."

The boy look at her face for a long time before finally ask. "Kim Hyuna, what's your dream?"

"How did you know my name?" She frowned.

"I asked you first so you have to answer me first."

She pouted, but then she asked. "Can you keep a secret?"

He nodded.

"My dream is to become a superstar and perform in front of thousands of people." Whisper the little girl.

He smiled brightly. "Can I tell you my secret too?"

The little girl immediately nodded.

"My dream also to become a superstar." He whispered.

"Jjinjayo?" Asked her excited.

"Nee.."

Suddenly Tae Kwang approached them. "Young master, it's time to leave. The car already arrived."

"Oppa will leave?" The girl look dissapointed because he'll leave.

"See you again Kim Hyuna." Said the boy.

"Wait oppa! I don't know your name yet."

He took a ballpoint from his pocket and write something on Hyuna's palm. 

"Xiumin?" Hyuna read.

"Now you'll remember my name until we meet again." He gave her the last smile before leave.

"When will we meet again?" Shouted the little girl.

He turned back and shouted. "Soon.. We'll meet again soon. At that time, let's talk more about our dream." 

"Neee... See you soon oppa." She waved her hands.

 

flashback (when Hyuna was 15 years old)

 

 

"Oppaaaa..." Shouted Hyuna.

Xiumin turned back and find Hyuna throw herself at him, he swiftly catched her.

"Aigooo... Why you shouted like that? You're so noisy like always." Xiumin shook his head while carrying Hyuna.

Some people on the street staring at them and whisper something like "look at them, high school students nowaday. Tsk..", "omooo.. they're so cute...", or "what are they doing? They're very young.". But Xiumin and Hyuna looks like they don’t care about that.

Hyuna pouted. "Oppa, I told you to wait for me. Why you go home first?" 

Xiumin put her down. "My princess is angry?" Teased Xiumin.

"Oppaa..." Whined Hyuna.

He laughed at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks. "I saw you hanging out with Jia, so I thought you want to go home with her."

"I want to.. But I can't help but miss you oppa." Hyuna smiled and gave him a bear hug.

"Aigooo..." Xiumin her head with affection. "We just met this morning remember?"

"But I always miss you oppa." 

He smiled. "Me too... I love you Kim Hyuna." He gave him a peck on the lips.

She blushed. 

"Let's go." Xiumin hold her hand.

They arrived at the park where some street musicians play music at there.

"Oppa, wait!"

"Wae?"

"Wait here, okay?"

She immediately leave him alone and approached the street musician. She whispered something to her, and the next thing she already borrow her guitar. Xiumin look at her confused.

Before he can think of anything, she already start play the guitar and sing.

 

BYUL - REMEMBER

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter