Chapter 6

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV

flashback

A handsome boy was sleeping peacefully on the bed. It's morning already which we can tell from the sunlight shining outside the window, but he doesn't seem to bother. A girl peek behind the door before walked in. She approached him and took a time admiring his perfect features.

"Omooo.. He looks very handsome and innocent like this." Hyuna chuckled.

She looked at the clock. "But it's already the time for this sleeping prince to wake up." 

She shooked his body. "Oppa, wake up. We're gonna late to school."

"Hmmm..." Xiumin still didn't want to open his eyes.

Hyuna climbed on top of him.

 


imagine this as Hyuna and Xiumin

"Yah oppa... Are you really not gonna wake up?" Nagged Hyuna.

Xiumin slowly open his eyes. He's smiling to see Hyuna's face greet her in the morning. He pulled her body to his embrace. "Just five more minutes."

"Yah.. We're gona be late." Hyuna complained, but she doesn't resist.

Hyuna can feel her heart beating faster. She always feel like that everytime she's with him. Even they already knew each other for so long, her feeling for him never die and it's always growing day by day. It's just feels like she's fall in love over and over again.

Xiumin looked at her face. "Why you're blushing?" He pinched her cheek.

"Oppa.." Hyuna hit his arm, pouted.

"You're so cute." He said.

Hyuna's cheeks become more red than ever.

"Aigooo... Look at your cheeks." He her cheeks.

"Oppa... Don't make me shy." Hyuna hide her head inside of Xiumin's shirt.

 


imagine this as Hyuna and Xiumin

 

"I want to keep you with me forever." He said.

"What are you saying so suddenly?"

"Why? You don't want to?" Asked Xiumin jokingly.

"Of course I want to." She get out from his shirt and gave him a peck on the lips.

Xiumin smiled as he her hair. They stay like that for a moment, took a time just to staring at each other eyes.

Hyuna finally break the eye contact. "Well, but it's already the time for us to go to school Mr Xiumin-sshi." Hyuna reminded him.

Xiumin pouted. "Arasso, arasso Miss Hyuna-sshi."

Hyuna laughed and they both finally leave the bed.

 


imagine this as Hyuna and Xiumin

 

present

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in this familiar room. I get up to sit, wipe a remaining tears on the corner of my eyes. 

"Ahh, I must be fall a sleep here." I said to myself.

Xiumin oppa used to sleep here often, to the point that I can say it's his room. I observe every corner of the room, everything is still the same. I leave it as it is. But only us who are not the same. This room feels cold without Xiumin oppa. 

I found a photo frame beside the bed and staring at it for a moment. In that picture there's me and Xiumin oppa hugging each other and smile brightly to the camera. That moment feels like yesterday. Never in my mind before I think about living my life without him, but here I am right now. Struggling by myself with the only memories left about him.

I slapped my face to gather myself together. "Wake up Hyuna... You don't want to cry in the morning." 

I decided to take a bath to refresh me in the morning and had a toast with eggs and bacon for my breakfast. 

"Well, what should I do next?" It's so boring here.. I didn't contact any of my friends yet so I can't hang out with them.

At that time the garden outside has caught my eyes. "Ahh, the plants looks like they’re thirsty. Should I water them?"

I nodded to myself. "Okay, let's do that." 

I went outside and took the hose and start watering the plants but suddenly...

"Omoo.. Why the water stop?" I checked the hose. "What's wrong with this?"

I kept trying to make the hose work again and suddenly a huge amount of water out the hose like a bomb, made the water splash onto my neighboor's garden.

"YAAAHHHH..." I heard someone yelling.

Oh my God, tell me it's not like what I think. I slowly turned to where's the voice coming from, and found the reality is exactly like what I think.

I saw exo Chanyeol is soaking wet while having an angry face. But actually his expression is very funny and made me can't help but laugh.

"YAHHH... Are you really trying to mess up with me?" He yelled again.

"I'm sorry but your expression is very funny." 

It's just my feeling or I really see a glimpe of smile from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter