Chapter 7

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

The four exo guys sat in the living room while I’m standing in front of them.

 

 

I sighed. It’s really nerve wrecking.

“Take a seat.” Said Kyungsoo.

“Don’t be nervous. You already know who we are, so introduce yourself to us.” Said Baekhyun.

I gulped, why I’m so nervous? I never be this nervous before. “My, my name is Kim Hyuna. I’m 19 years old. I’m a student and currently attending Koonkuk university.”

“Ahh.. She’s the same age as Kyungsoo.” Commented Baekhyun.

“Then, it’s noona for me.” Added Sehun.

I heard mr. rude cleared his throat. “She will work here from now on.”

“I will work hard.” I bowed to them.

“So, any request?” Mr. rude asked to s.

“Ahh, take extra care in washing and ironing my clothes. They are precious to me.” Requested Baekhyun.

“Yeh..”

“Working  hours will vary according to our moods. Come when we want you to, and go when we want you to.” He added.

I rolled my eyes. He think he’s a king? Jjinja.. “Yeh…”

“I really hate bugs. You will have to catch all of them.” Requested Sehun.

“Yeh, I understand.”

“How about you D.O?” Asked Baekhyun.

I turned to him.

“Ahh, I don’t have any request.” He answered.

I gave him a smile. It’s really the warmest answer I heard today.

“Okay then.. So get start with your job.” Commanded mr. rude.

“Yeh…” I got up and start doing my job.

 

Kyungsoo POV

I sat on the couch, watching Hyuna dusting every corner of this room still in disbelief.

I mean, is this real? Someone please slap me!

 “HYUNAA…” Chanyeol shouted, startled me.

“Ne??” Hyuna ran in a speed of light to him.

“Bring me an orange juice.”

“Yeh…” Hyuna ran to the kitchen and bring him an orange juice.

“Ahhh, I change my mind. Bring me a water!!” He said.

“Yeh…” Hyuna ran again and bring him a water.

“Yahh.. This isn’t ice water. You should have more initiatives.”

“Yeh…” Hyuna went to the kitchen and put an ice into the glass and bring it back to Chanyeol.

And since then I heard Chanyeol call her name like every 5 minutes and tortures her with his request.

“Yah, isn’t that Chanyeol hyung is too much?” Whispered Sehun.

Baekhyun nodded agree. They both went to their room, disturbed by Chanyeol’s voice.

“What’s wrong with him? Tsk…” I feel annoyed.

I approached Hyuna who’s busy in the kitchen.

 

“Hyuna…”

“Ne??” She turned to me.

“Do you need any help?” I asked her.

“Ahh, no.. I’m okay.” She said.

“But I want to help.” I lift my sleeve and start washing the dishes.

She smiled and we decided to do it together.

“Are you okay?” I asked. “I mean I can talk to Chanyeol if you want.

“Ani.. It’s okay.” She said.

“I don’t know why he acting so childish. He doesn’t usually like that.”

“His temper is very bad. Ckckck…”

I laughed. “Well, I think so.”

“At least I have one person to talk to.” She said as she smile, made my heart flutter.

We finished washing dishes.

“Don’t hesitate to tell me if you need any help.” I said.

She nodded. “Gomawo Kyungsooyah.”

My heart fluttered again. What’s wrong with me, really??

“Ahh, it feels weird to call you Kyungsooyah since you’re my boss right now.” She chuckled.

“We decided to be friends first before I become your boss.” I laughed. “You don’t have to consider me as your boss anyway. So are we friends Hyunayah?”

She smiled and gave me a high five. “Of course we’re friends.”

It feels nice to see her cheerful self like this since yesterday I only see her sad eyes. I hope she’ll always as cheerful as now…

 

Hyuna POV

It’s been three days since I start work at exo’s house. That mr. rude really know how to torture me, he always complained and order me to do this and that. It’s so tiring just to hear him calling me again and again. At least Baekhyun and Sehun doesn’t really complain about my job, while Kyungsoo treat me very well. I’m thankful for that.

Actually is not that bad to work here. Maybe I should call myself lucky. They’re a hallyu star and all of them are very handsome. I guess many people willing to die just to be in my position. But the main reason is since I’m busy, I don’t really have time to daydreaming and lost in my own memories.

“Hyuna, is Kyungsoo and Chanyeol home?” Asked Baekhyun to me.

“No, they haven’t come back yet.” I answered.

“Ahh, arraso.” He nodded.

"Fighting!!!" He cheered me before went to his room.

I smiled in return.

Suddenly I heard a loud music from living room. I guess it’s Sehun practicing dance. Because I already done with my job I decided to go to living room and watching him dance to exo’s song call me baby.

“Woahh… It’s so cool.” I clapped my hands.

He smirked. “Of course I’m cool.”

I laughed due to his narcissism.

“Hyuna noona come here, let’s dance together.”

“Ahh, anniyo… I can’t.” I excused. Well, actually I’m a very good dancer but since Xiumin oppa gone I decided not to show it.

“It’s okay, I’ll teach you.” He pulled me to get up from the seat.

“Ani..” I refused.

“C’mon noona…” He started dancing in front of me, invite me to join him. “This, can you try this move?” He gave me examples.

I should just refuse, but suddenly my body move by itself. I started dancing passionately, forgot that Sehun is there. I guess my body miss this sensation. Even I gave up my dream I can’t denied that I love dancing so much, that I love music so much, that this is my passion. I always found myself end up practice in secret. What’s the point of that??

I finished my dancing perfectly. What I’m not aware is Sehun are watching me, dumbfounded.

“Eh, Sehun-sshi…” I shook my hand in front of his handsome face.

He blinked his eyes. “Yah noona, why you never told me that you’re very good at dancing?”

“Ahh, I’m not good.” I laughed awkwardly.

“Are you kidding me? All your moves is very precision, it’s a hard move anyway.”

I scratch my head. Why I’m so pabo? Jjinja…

“Noona… Please be my dancing partner.” He grabbed both of my hands suddenly.

“But Sehun-sshi…”

“Just call me Sehun.” He said.

“But Sehun…”

“Noona… Please…” He begged me with his puppy eyes.

I really can’t stand it. “Arasso, arasso..” I gave up.

“Yeeeahhh… Thank you noona..” He hugged me and I naturally followed him jumping like crazy.

 


imagine this as Hyuna and Sehun

 

“Ehem, ehem..” I heard mr. rude’s voice so I let go of Sehun.

“Ahh hyung, you’re home.” Sehun greet him.

He doesn’t look happy. Is he in a bad mood again?

“HYUNAA.. Clean up my room. I don’t want to see any single dust.” He ordered.

Why he have to yell? I mean we’re not that far, I can hear him clearly.

“Yeh… I’ll do it now.” I answered.

“Ahh noona, let’s start practice tomorrow.” Sehun whispered to me.

I nodded, gave him a smile.

“YAHHH… Ppalii!!!” Mr. rude start again.

“Yehh…” I immediately ran to his room and start cleaning.

What’s wrong with him? His temper, jjinjaaa…

I cleaned his room as I grumbled.

 

Kyungsoo POV

It’s already 10 p.m but I haven’t f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter