Chapter 3

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

"Oppa, it's been a long time since I last visit you? Have you been well? Do you miss me?" I asked.

"I miss you so much oppa. There's no a day without me thinking of you." I smiled.

"I should come sooner, I'm sorry oppa. Please don't be mad at me."

"Ahh.. I fall a sleep at the park where we use to go often on my way here." I laughed. "I'm so clumsy right?"

"By the way I bought this flower for you. I know you like tulip." I said as I put the flower on his grave.

Yes, my oppa, my Xiumin oppa, the only person I love with all my heart died 2 years ago. Doctor diagnose him with heart disease right before our debut, we should debut at the same time. But the disease made him can't continue. So I decided to leave the agency too. Oppa spent 6 months in the hospital, and I took care of him during that period. Even so it would never repay everything he had done for me all this time. I knew that oppa feel bad for me and he always told me to continue pursue my dream. But how could I leave him? Of course I can't. We share the same dream, and if he can't pursue his dream, how could I? He's the reason that I live, the person who taught me love, and the most important person in my life. My heart broke everytime I saw him suffer. Even he always acted strong in front of me and pretend like he's fine, but I know that he was in a lot of pain. He knew that he can't live long so he made me promise him that I'll continue my life and stay strong when he's gone, but I can't. Whenever I try to move on and forget him, I keep missing him. Even if I told myself that I shouldn't, I only have him. What should I do? 

 

flashback (2 years ago)

At a garden, a boy with pale face lie down on his girl's lap. 

"It's so cold here." Said the boy.

"Oppa, let's go back inside."

"No.."

"Oppa.." 

"I thought that dying would feel like I were going on a vacation far away. I felt that way a moment ago."

The girl tried to hold her tears.

"But now I'm scared.." Said the boy again.

"Death has always been a scary thing. Everyone pretends that it's not." 

"That's not what I mean..." Said the boy. "Leaving someone behind is scary. I can't protect that person. I'll have to miss that person, forever."

The girl his hair. "Oppa, I'll be following your footsteps someday soon."

"If only I knew I'd love you like this. Now when I think about that, all the time that I spent without you by my side, it's all such a waste."

"Still, we spent most of our times together. Remember what peoples says? They says we're always stuck together, 1+1." The girl tried her best to sounds cheerful,  pretend to be strong.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this. I should be the one to wipe your tears and protect you. But I won't be able anymore."

"Ani oppa... We met when we still very young, we grow up together,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter