Chapter 4

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna’s POV

I went home after visit Xiumin oppa and found Yoon samchun wait for me at there. Actually I haven’t finish tidy up my feelings, but I can’t make samchun worry right? He already help me so much.

“Samchun…” I smiled and give him a hug.

“Aigoo.. You become more pretty now. You really grow up to be a beautiful lady.” He said as he smiled.

I just laughed.

“Where did you go Miss? I thought you already landed in Korea more than 4 hours ago.” He asked.

“Ahh.. I visited Xiumin oppa right after I landed.” I answered.

“Ahh..” He nodded, not asking any further. I think samchun try not to hurt my feeling.

“So, how’s Korea?” I changed the topic.

“Korea still the same Miss.” He laughed. “The company also doing well, and it’s all because of you.”

“Anniyo… I’m just doing my responsibility. If halmeoni still alive she will be very upset at me if the company break down.” I laughed.

“Yess miss…” He smiled. "But I hope you won't hate her that much. You know that she's actually love you right, even she never show it properly?"

I smiled. "I know "

“By the way miss, I brought some rice cake on the way here.” He said.

“For me? Thank you samchun.”

“No.. It’s not for you miss. But for your neighbor.”

“For my neighbor? But why?” I asked.

“It’s a Korean tradition, remember? Beside you only have one neighbor nearby. So I think it would be good for you to be more social.”

“Samchun… You know I’m shy and not that friendly with new people right?” I whined.

“I know it very well miss. That’s why I told you to bring this to your neighbor. Just think about it as a practice.”

“Even so…” I pouted.

“However you’re the owner of Kim’s Corporation now. You’ll meet many people miss.”

I rolled my eyes. “Samchun.. Can’t it keep being a secret?  I hope you won’t announced to everyone in my new college that I’m the owner of Kim’s Corporation. You know that I don’t want people to see me differently.”

He laughed. “I won’t miss.. You don’t have to worry about that.”

I smiled. “Okay then.”

He looked at his watch. “Ahh, I think I have to go now. There’s some work that I have to do.”

“Samchun, don’t work too hard.” I said.

“It’s okay miss. Don’t worry."

I nodded. "Arasso.."

“If so, I’ll leave now. See you miss, and don’t forget to do what I told you.”

“Neee… Bye samchun.” I waved my hands.

I looked around the house after samchun leave. This home,  it holds many memories of me and Xiumin oppa. The place where we always together. Laughing, crying, everything...

"Oppa, I'm finally home..."

 

 

Hyuna’s POV (neighbor’s house)

 

Just imagine her dressed cutely like this

 

I decided to do what samchun told me, so here I am now stood in front of my neighbor’s house.

I rang the bell. “Excuse mee…”

I rang it for several times, but there’s no answer.

“Maybe they’re going somewhere. Should I just come back later?” I argued with myself. "Ahh, ani, ani.."

I tried different method. I knocked the door, but suddenly it open.

“It’s not locked. Should I just come inside? Is that a crime if we enter someone house without permission?” I asked myself.

I shrugged. “Whatever, I’m too lazy to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter