Chapter 5

I Give All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (exo’s home)

It’s already midnight but nobody’s sleep yet. Sehun and Baekhyun are watching movies while Kyungsoo busy with his drama script. Chanyeol was away for his schedule.

“Hyung.. Do you know what I found out today?” Said Sehun to Baekhyun suddenly. 

“Mwo?”

“Our neighbor. I know a secret about her.”

“You mean our pretty neighbor?”

Sehun nodded.

“What kind of secret?” Asked Baekhyun.

Sehun acted like he will tell a really top secret. “She’s actually a chaebol.”

“Jinjja?”

“Ne.. Her name is Kim Hyuna.” He nodded. “I heard that she’s the heiress of Kim’s corporation.”

“Omo.. It’s a very big company. We’ve been their model for two years right?”

“Yes..”

“Honestly the fact that she’s rich it’s not surprising if we look at how big is her house. But if we look at her, she doesn’t act like chaebol at all.”

“Yes.. It’s true that she’s pretty. But she doesn’t look like she’s arrogant or had a bad character like most of chaebol had.

Baekhyun nodded agree.

“But where did you hear about that?” Asked Baekhyun again.

Sehun made a cool pose. “You know they call me a spy Sehun.”

Baekhyun hit Sehun’s head. “You just like gossip.”

“Tsk.. Can’t you guys be more quiet? I’m studying my script.” Nag Kyungsoo.

“Arasso, arasso..” Answered them.

Sehun looked down the window. “Yah.. Isn’t that our neighbor?”

Baekhyun looked too. “Where’ll she going at this hour?”

“Should we accompany her? It’s not safe for a girl to go alone.” Asked Sehun.

Baekhyun smirked. “Should we?”

Kyungsoo acted like he doesn’t care about this neighbor things. But he still a little bit curious, so he looked down the window. He seemed shocked for a moment and suddenly got up from his seat and run outside.

“Yah… Where are you going?” Shouted Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo didn’t answer and just ran faster.

“What’s wrong with him?” Asked Sehun.

“He’s weird, jinjja…” Said Baekhyun.

They shook their head. “Ckckck…”

 

Kyungsoo POV

I’m busy learning my script, even so my mind doesn’t want to compromised. It’s all because of that girl, I can’t let her go from my mind since I saw her a few days ago and my members doesn’t help either. They’re just stupidly talked about the neighbor that I don’t know who.

“Should we accompany her? It’s not safe for a girl to go alone.” Asked Stehun.

Baekhyun smirked. “Should we?”

I sighed. “Are they pabo?” I said to myself.

Even so, it actually made me curious. What kind of neighbor that made them to be so excited like this. So I looked outside the window, and suddenly I feel like my heart was stop for a second.

It’s her… That girl…

I immediately ran outside without a second thought. I can’t lose her this time…

“Yah… Where are you going?” I heard Baekhyun shouted. But I don’t care, I’m too busy running.

I almost throw up from running too hard. But I successfully chase her. Well, not that I catch her or something like that. But I’m right behind her. I’m just following her carefully, keeping a safe distance.

I heard her humming to a song I never heard before. She’s smiling…

Her back is so pretty.. I found myself watching her every movements.

 

 

She kicked a rock and ran to kicked it again. One time she kicked it to hard so the rock flying somewhere and she pouted of disappointment.

“Naughty rock.” She pouted.

I chuckled due to her cuteness.

“Grip yourself Kyungsoo.” I remind myself, I can’t make a loud sound or else she’ll realize that I’m following her.

She continued to walk, but sometimes she stopped in place for awhile with blank expression. Like she’s remembering something. It’s just disturbed me sometimes when I caught a glimpse of sadness in her eyes.

I keep following her. I don’t know why, but there’s something about her that pulled me to her. She’s just so dazzling.

She finally stopped in front of a mini market and get in. So I get inside too…

She started picking things. She took some packs of ramyun, instant food, snacks, can drinks, and ice cream. Well, actually she took so many ice creams. 

She seemed very happy choosing her ice cream. Sometimes she looked just like a little kid. Her cute action made me smile by myself like crazy person.

After finish picking everything she wanted, she went to the cashier and pay for her groceries.

I followed her get out from the mini market.

“Should I talk to her now? Shouldn’t I? How if she’s scared of me? Am I looks like a weird person? Would she remember me? Or maybe recognize me as an exo member?” I’m in fight with myself.

I bite my lips, still watching her. She found a difficulty with her groceries and dropped some of it. I think it’s too heavy for her.

“Pull yourself Kyungsoo.. You won’t get this chance again if you miss it.” I said to myself.

I approached her slowly and helped her picking up her groceries.

“Kamsahamnida…” She said as she looked up at me.

"Omooo.." She seemed shocked.

I gave her the nicest smile I ever had. “Annyeong…”

She gawked, I bet she’s still shocked and confused.

I shook my hand in front of her face.

She blinked her eyes. “Owh sorry…”

“Are you perhaps remember me?” I asked carefully.

"Ehm... You're D.O?”

"Yes I’m D.O.” I looked at her, expecting another answer.

She’s thinking for a moment before answer. “Ahaaa... Exo?”

I rolled my eyes. “Anniyo…  I mean we met two days ago. Do you remember?” Honestly I’m disappointed because she doesn’t remember me.

 “Ehh.. Really?”

“Ne.. We met at the park, you grabbed my hand. Remember?”

She tried to remember. “Ahh.. I remember. So, it’s you?”

“Ne..” I smiled.

“Joseonghamnida.. Jeosonghamnida..” She bowed. “I’m sorry for my action. Joseonghamnida..”

I laughed. “Anniyo.. It’s okay, really.”

“Joseonghamnida, jeongmal…”

I nodded.

We keep silent for awhile, don’t know what to say next.

 “So I guess you’re my neighbor?” I started the conversation again.

“Ahh, ne… I guess so. But I haven’t seen you in the house before."

"Ahh.. I must be went to my schedule at that time."

"Owh.. I see." She gulped.

"Wae? You don't like the fact that I'm your neighbor?"

"Ahh, anniyo.. Not at all. I just think that I gave a bad impression to your members. I didn't meet you when I visit so you must be already heard from them.” She bite her lips.

“You mean Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun?”

“Ne…"

"What bad impression do you mean? I don't know about it."

"You don't know?"

"I don't know, really."

"Ehh... Actually we have some kind of accident in our first meeting.”

“Jinjjayo? What kind of accident.”

She scratched her head. “Ehmm.. I sprout water to Chanyeol-sshi’s face.”

"Jinjja?" I can’t hold my laughter and laugh out loud.

“It’s not funny.” She pouted and hit my arm.

“Arasso.. arasso.. Sorry.” I calmed myself, she’s very cute.

We silent again for awhile.

“By the way how old are you? Ahh, I’m asking so we can decided how to call each other.” I asked.

“I’m 19.”

“We’re the same age then. We’re friends.” I said.

“Really?”

“Yes.. So let’s talk comfortably.”

She nodded. “Ahh, I’m Hyuna by the way. Kim Hyuna.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter