Defining Love

Destined

Chapter 6  

 

I believe that I would find that love, this long waiting is a bit uneasy
That slowly you would give me that sweet kiss like it’s the first time
I can’t describe, there’s no way this love would leave my heart

 

**

Ryeowook had never thought that finals week would make him busy like this. Aside from reviewing for his lessons he needed to prepare for his recital. It should be easy for him if only he did not procrastinate too much during the holidays. He enjoyed the season too much that he forgot to do the school works. Before Christmas break, the professor gave the class instructions for their recital. They have to compose a song and perform it at the orchestra hall. Not only the whole class but a lot of students were free to watch.

This stresses Ryeowook even though they were given freedom to choose what genre of the song they will write. He can’t find an inspiration write when there’s too much pressure given to him. Of course he had to review for dozens of quizzes and exams too. He had spent countless nights staring at a blank piece of paper not knowing what to write on it. He knows that he is wasting time but what could he do? If he’s a writer then he is having a writer’s block right now.

“This is getting worse. You should have started writing now!” Jinsun said disturbing Ryeowook who was spacing out.

“I don’t know what to write. Every time I begin the first verse it feels like I’m not satisfied with what I’m doing,” he grumbled.

“What did you chose to write?”

“About love? I just figured that it is appropriate since I’ll sing it on February,”

“Then why are you being like this? If its love then it should be easy for you!” his friend is also getting frustrated at Ryeowook’s stress.

“What do you mean by that? You know that I don’t have many experiences when it comes to love,”

Jinsun only stared at him not believing that his friend can’t find an inspiration to write a love song. He thinks that he is just distracted with the impending deadline. He himself has his own song to write but he needs to help his friend or else he will fail.

“You should go and relax today. Spend this day with anyone. Just forget about the deadline and be happy,” Ryeowook frowned at him. “I’m serious! Let go of your stress. When was the last time you had fun after holidays? I bet you immediately buried yourself on your books after you arrived from Incheon.”

“Do you think that would work?” he asked. “What if I would just watch romantic movies? I could create an idea from there…”

“Maybe, but I suggest you should use your own experience. I’ve heard your song before and it was good because it comes from the heart,” he pulls Ryeowook towards the door of the room. “I believe you could create another beautiful song like the one you made last semester.”

Since he was banned by his friend from entering the campus today, not until he starts to write something, Ryeowook went back to his dorm. He would spend the rest of the day watching movies just like what he had suggested. Perhaps he will finish it today and he can start reading the rest of his professor’s lectures for the long quiz tomorrow.

He positioned himself in front of his television and with popcorns and junk foods beside him he would enjoy this little time of relaxation. He was already engrossed with the movie when his phone rings. He ignored it first since he was too lazy to get the phone on the table. It continued to ring so he reluctantly got up to answer it.

"Ryeongguuu," greeted Kyuhyun. "It seems that you are busy."

Ryeowook missed his friend's voice. He forgot how much a great company Kyuhyun is. Both of them have been so busy these past few weeks, the other working hard to keep up with his grades and preparing for exams. Their usual habit of eating together during lunch was broken. He had spent his lunch time either playing the piano or doing group works with his blockmates. Meanwhile Kyuhyun spent his own time memorizing tons of law and articles in the library. It was not intentional but they have not contacted each other during that time.

"No, I am not... as for today. Jinsun forced me to take the day off since I'm too distracted to compose a song for my recital," he explained. "How about you? How have you been?" the words seems too dramatic for their conversation. Its true that he really don't know what is happening with the other's life now and it will take a long conversation again to catch up with each other. Right now he wants to see the other but he is not sure if Kyuhyun is busy or not.

"I'm still breathing," Kyuhyun chuckled. "I had been with my book for weeks now and I realized that I needed to relax. And I've heard someone needs it too..."

Ryeowook guessed that Jinsun might have told him about his problem. The least thing he wants was to disturb anyone else especially Kyuhyun with his nonsense problem.

"Do you want to go out today? Perhaps I can help you write your song," he teased.

The older rolled his eyes. "You are smart but you at composing Kyu. And you don't have to pause what you are doing just to help me. I know that you are also busy with stuff."

"Don't be like that... I had been neglecting my best friend for weeks now and I’m soooo sorry for that. Today I want to make it up to you... Please Ryeonggu,"

"Hmmm okay... so what is your plan for today?" He agreed to him just like that because he can't really say no to him. Also, being with Kyuhyun makes him happy so it may help his mind free of stress.

"In a minute I'll be at your doorsteps..." His brows rose in amusement. So Kyuhyun planned to go to him first before warning him for anything. He is really surprising at most times.

And just like what Kyuhyun said someone knocked at his door. He opened it and there was his best friend standing and smiling before him. Immediately a giddy smile also crept up to Ryeowook's face. He motioned for him to come inside but before that he was pulled into a tight embrace that he had missed for so long.

"I missed you so much. I blame the professors for giving us too much work that we did not have time for each other."

"If we did not spend too much time on the phone during the last days of our vacation maybe we found time to meet these last few weeks. We procastinated too much..." he laughed lightly.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it! You don't want to hang up the phone too!"

"...and you made it worse since you kept calling me at night! I had to explain to my mom that I was talking to you since she asked me one night if that was my girlfriend on the phone!"

Kyuhyun laughed loudly because he can relate to him. How many times had his sister when talking on the phone with Ryeowook. He had to kept a straight face or else someone might misunderstand him.

"Hey!! Its not funny! My mother keep teasing me with it! Its annoying... yaahh!" He was annoyed but he can't help but smile along Kyuhyun's laughter.

"Then you should have told her its your girlfriend," Kyuhyun said between his laughs. Hearing the words from his friend Ryeowook turned red in face. Apparently the younger was still busy laughing and did not realized what he had said.

"Stop it..." he turned away so that the other wouldn't see his face. "Why did you came here?" he asked to change the topic before it goes to something more awkward for him.

Kyuhyun calmed down for a bit and sat down on the bed. "Like I said I came here to relax your mind and help you," He looked at the television before looking back at him. "I see you are busy watching this stuff. Why don't we just go out and enjoy the sun?"

"Huh? But I'm too lazy to go out..." he reasoned but Kyuhyun did not listen to him and started looking inside his closet to find clothes for him. "Here, go and change. Let’s go out and have some food trip,".

 

The sun was setting down when the two finally got tired from roaming around the mall and enjoying themselves. From watching a movie to playing games, they have forgotten about the deadlines and examinations for a moment. The two boys were now looking for a cheap restaurant where they could eat.

"I feel like wanting something Japanese to eat tonight. How about you Ryeonggu?" Kyuhyun asked while walking and staring at the food stalls.

"Anything. I don't really mind what to eat so feel free to choose where we are going,"

"Choose what you want, you're my guest today since I dragged you here," he insisted.

"Okay," Ryeowook said and so they went to eat ramen. He knows that Kyuhyun was craving for it although he was just being polite to him. They ate while chatting about the movie they had just watched and even though they both know the story, they can't help but talk about it all over again. They never run out of stories to tell.

By the way, are you still going to be busy on the following weeks?" Ryeowook asked.

"Unfortunately yes. I am halfway done with memorizing the laws. Why do our country have so many, its confusing," Kyuhyun complained.

Ryeowook chuckled. "I can't believe a lawyer like you would complain like that. Don't you guys love that part?"

He stared at him like he was joking which only made Ryeowook laugh to . "Shut up. I did not choose this path you know," he frowned but not seriously. Almost a year had past and Kyuhyun is getting used to the idea that he will be using his voice in the court room and not on stage.

"Why did you ask? Do you miss me annoying you during lunch?" Kyuhyun grins.

"No I don't. Actually I will be busier this week. And since you disturbed me today, I had to work double time and write my song now."

"Don't try to hide it, I know you had fun today," he pinched Ryeowook cheeks. Instead of being annoyed because his cheeks hurt, Ryeowook just smiled at his best friend.

"Let's go back now. Its getting late and my feet hurts," he pulled Kyuhyun up from the chair and hand in hand they went home together.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

Ryeowook did not answer and just held Kyuhyun's hand tighter. He smiles to himself. Putting a one day-off to his schedule had helped his mood and he needs to thank Jinsun later when he meets him. Perhaps he could also start and finish his song now.

 

**

Jinsun finds Ryeowook a few days later in the practice room playing a melody that he haven’t heard before. He smiles because this only means that his friend finally got rid of his stress and now is back to normal. It also had a good effect to him since his friend’s mood is good then he didn’t have to put up to his cranky mood. He walked towards the piano and listened until Ryeowook was done playing.

“That sounds lovely … are you done with it?” he said when Ryeowook noticed him.

“Not yet but I think I will finish it tonight or tomorrow,” he replied. “Its all thanks to you. My mind was cleared out once I had some rest,”

“I think you should thank Kyuhyun instead. Its him who brought you out to have some fun,”

“And I won’t believe you if you say that you didn’t have a role with it. I can guess that its you who told him about my silly problem,”

“Silly? Excuse me? Its serious… imagine if you still don’t have an idea until now then what would you do? The recital is next week already!”

“Let’s not think about that anymore. I have mine now… how about you? I didn’t hear you practicing your song,” Ryeowook said standing up to grab his bag. He digs in to find his water bottle and drank half of it.

“I’m done actually. I prefer practicing mine at home so you will only hear it on the day of recital itself,” Jinsun said sitting down on one of the free chairs inside the room.

“Okay if that’s what you want, I will not force you to play it for me. So, why are you here then?” he asked.

“Nothing. I’m bored at home so I don’t want to go home yet. And I’m curious where you have run after the professor dismissed the class,” Jinsun replied. “I found you here after checking the orchestra hall and texting Kyuhyun.”

“He doesn’t know my schedule today and maybe the whole week. I refuse to tell him since I will only disturb his reviewing for his exams and it is important for his course,”

“He will find ways to know where you are when he wants to see you. He knows my number and some of our friends too,”

“I know… but I want him to focus on what he is doing. He stops what he is doing when he sees me and that is a bad thing,”

… he is distracted by you because he loves you… Jinsun said in his thoughts. He only smiled in amusement because this two friends where so smitten with each other but confuses love with friendship. Its obvious that they care too much for each one’s welfare, they act like a couple already. But he thinks that the two were confused not only because they were used to calling each other as best friends but they were of the same gender too. Well, nothing is wrong with it because everyone’s entitled to love freely. Maybe they need someone to make them realize their feelings for each other because watching them together frustrates him. They would be happier if they will know that they love each other more than as friends.

“Hey Jinsun! Are you still listening to me?” he snapped from his thoughts and saw Ryeowook staring at him.

“Sorry , what did you say?”

Ryeowook sighed. “I was asking you if you will use this room because I will go out now.”

“Oh… I’ll stay here for awhile, I will just lock the room,” Jinsun replied. “Bye.”

“Okay. Bye, see you tomorrow.” Ryeowook waved and exited the room.

 

**

Kyuhyun arrived to find house completely quiet. His sister probably was not home yet and his father might have overtime at work. Instead of heading upstairs to his room, he went to the kitchen hoping to see his mother cooking some food but he found none. That is when he heard some noise upstairs and surely enough he saw his mother busily packing her luggage.

“Hi mom, are going somewhere?” Kyuhyun asked entering his parent’s bedroom.

“Oh you’re home!… yeah, your father and I will be going out of town this weekend. I haven’t told you about this since we are not sure about your father’s schedule before,” she said.

Kyuhyun smiled knowingly. Valentine day is coming and he understands that his parents want to take a day off from home and work just this once. "So me and Ahra will be left alone to feed for ourselves? While couples enjoy themselves we will sulk here at home," he pouts to tease his mom.

"Don't be like that... you can invite your date here at home dear. The house is all yours, aren't you happy?" she went over to her son and put her arms around him.

"I don't have any. I'd rather spend that day playing video games than use all my money for nonsense," he hugged his mom back.

"You should be having fun and enjoying Valentines day. If you don't mind why not invite Ryeowook here to accompany you?" she suggested.

Kyuhyun smiled and instantly thinks of things that the two of them could do during that day. Even if Ryeowook isn't a very good gamer like him he still likes to play with him. Maybe they could also watch some movies when they get tired of playing. That would be a very lazy day for the two of them.

"I should call him now so that he won't be planning other things. That day is reserved for me," Kyuhyun said.

Mrs. Cho smiled at the sudden change of her son's mood. She likes Ryeowook's influence over his son. If not for him Kyuhyun might still be disappointed for not being able to take the course that he wanted. The two instantly became best of friends and sometimes they look more than that. She didn't mind if the two will have feelings for each other. It is not her business to dictate his son's heart and his husband also agreed that they will not interfere with Kyuhyun's love life. If one day Kyuhyun will tell them that he has fallen in love with Ryeowook they will accept and support it. Both of them actually treats Ryeowook as their own son already.

"I should bake a cake for the two of you before we go. And maybe I'll go to the supermarket to buy stocks of food. Do you have any requests?" she said.

"I really love you mom! You're the best!" Kyuhyun tackled his mom with a tight hug again. "About the food, Ryeowook and I eats anything. You know that we love eating. Its our hobby!"

"I know, I know... so I can assume both of you will look after the house while we are gone right?"

"We will be having fun mom, I'm sure of it,"

 

**

February fourteen finally came and Kyuhyun was ecstatic because he would be spending the rest of the day with Ryeowook later. Both of them still have classes in the morning so they agreed to see each other at noon.

Kyuhyun can’t concentrate well at what his professor was discussing in front of the class and he just stares at the old man walk back and forth while pretending that he is listening. Minhyun watches him and smiles shaking his head. He heard about his friend’s plans for the day and surely it was what his mind was currently thinking. He is glad that his friend will not be sulking alone because he himself has plans for his girlfriend so he can’t be there for Kyuhyun. Surely the best friends would complete each other’s day.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the campus, another person was equally distracted. Ryeowook was all smiles since he woke up and his cheerfulness spreads to anyone who sees him. Even his grumpy professor can’t help but smile at him when Ryeowook greets him good morning once he enters the room.

“You look like an idiot smiling like that. You are obviously in love aren’t you?” Jinsun whispered to him when the professor turned his back at them.

Ryeowook looked at him innocently but he is trying to suppress his smile now that his friend had noticed it. “I’m just happy because I had enough sleep last night,” he said. That was a very lame lie and he knows that Jinsun wouldn’t buy it.

Surely Jinsun rolled his eyes. “Just tell me that you have a date later because I believe that is the reason of that stupid smile on your face.” He noticed that light blush on Ryeowook cheeks when he said that and it confirmed his guess.

“I don’t have a date. Its not like what you think,” he stressed the word ‘date’. Jinsun didn’t respond immediately because their professor faced the class again. He only gave Ryeowook a disbelieving look.

Ryeowook stared longingly at his watch and hope that his professor would dismiss them early. His eyes lit up instantly when the professor was called for a meeting. Of course he wouldn’t leave the class without something to do so he gave them research work to be passed on that day. Ryeowook groaned in annoyance but didn’t let anyone see it or else he might be in trouble. He packed all his stuffs and headed to the door quickly when Jinsun called him.

“Where are you going?”

“I will do the research in the library. I need to finish it quickly. See you next week, bye!” Ryeowook replied and ran before the other could respond.

 

Back to Kyuhyun, after an hour of tolerating the whole period he was delighted to hear his professor end the class. He brought out his phone to text Ryeowook and asks him if his class was finished.

“Texting him already?” Minhyun .

“Shut up, I’m just wondering where he is,” Kyuhyun smiled still looking at his phone.

“O-kay” he only said not bothering to argue with Kyuhyun. “… if you don’t mind you could see the booths at the university ground. They are having a fair, both of you could pass by before you go home.”

“Sure, Ryeonggu and I will see it later,” Minhyun nodded and bid goodbye to his friend.

Minutes later when Kyuhyun did not get a reply from Ryeowook he decided to call him.

 

Ryeowook was focused on his researched work when he was startled by the sudden ringing of his phone. He forgot to put it into silent mode and he was in the library. Whispering apologies to the other students near him, he answered the phone.

“Ryeonggu,”

“Kyukyu? Why did you call?” he whispered.

“Why are you whispering?”

“I’m in the library,”

“Ohh… wait for me there. I’m coming,”

“Your class is finished?”

“Yep. I’m hanging up now. See you,”

“Okay. See you,” he put down his phone and writes up his research work fast so that they can go out once Kyuhyun arrives.

 

Kyuhyun arrived minutes later and found Ryeowook at the same spot where he first met him. That must be his favorite place in the library. He walked towards him and sat down on the empty seat beside him.

“Hi, are you busy?” he asked staring at the paper Ryeowook was currently working on.

“You’re here! I’m almost done with this so don’t worry. You won’t be waiting for long,” he smiled.

“I don’t mind waiting if its you,” Kyuhyun leans on the table and watches Ryeowook while writing instead.

“Stop that. You’re making me conscious,”

“What are you conscious of?” Kyuhyun laughs and continues to tease Ryeowook. “You look cute in any angle! Are you sure you’re a college student?”

“Is that a compliment or an insult? I know you are tall and look more mature than me but I’m actually older than you for a few months,”

“Take it as a compliment then. Don’t you want to be mistaken as young?”

“It depends…” Ryeowook didn’t finish his sentence and wrote the last few sentences for his paper work before he finally drops the pen.  Pleased to complete his work, he smiles to the boy beside him. “I’m done. Let me pass it to my professor before we go.”

Kyuhyun followed him all the way to the faculty room and he grins excitedly when the other comes back.

“Let’s go. I want to eat now. I can already hear my stomach growling,” Kyuhyun said.

“Where do you want to eat? I think the restaurants will be full today…”

“Let’s see… if its full then let’s order some take out and eat at home. Or we can eat all the food that my mother prepared at home before they left,” he said. The two were already walking hand in hand on the university grounds.

“I didn’t know that there would be a valentine’s celebration here at school,” Ryeowook said looking around at the booths they pass by. “I heard there will also be a concert at night. Jinsun will be playing later.”

“Really? I’m not also informed of the events here. Do you want to watch it?”

“Don’t you have other plans already? I told Jinsun that I cannot watch him and he understands it,”

Kyuhyun secretly grins as he was touched by the fact that Ryeowook had put him first before his other close friend. Of course he is first because he is the best friend.

Someone called Kyuhyun’s name and he turned around to see one of his classmates. It was that creepy girl who keeps on staring at him at the back of the class. He obviously knows that the girl and her best friend stalk him during class because he keeps on hearing his name from their whisperings.

“Hi oppa," the girl shyly greeted him, her friend tagging along behind her.

"Hello, do you need something?" Kyuhyun politely asked although he is not interested with whatever the girl is going to say.

"Nothing, uhh.... I..uh.. do you mind trying our chocolate cupcakes? We baked it ourselves. I can give it to you for free..." she said holding up a tray of sweets.

Kyuhyun likes to eat. He never says no to foods offered to him but there is always an excemption. He eyed the tray first before looking at the girl. "I'm sorry but I'm having a stomachache right now....that looks delicious but I need to run to the comfort room now," he said before pulling Ryeowook's hand to walk away from them.

"Why did you do that? The girl must be disappointed now," Ryeowook said. He have been quiet at the side while watching the whole interaction.

"What if she put some love potions to that food? Hell no... those two were so creepy in my class, I can't believe they were law students."

"You believe in such silly things?"

"You'll never know... Anyways I'm not interested so sorry to her," Kyuhyun have a lot of admirers and he is aware of it but he does not pay attention to anyone of them. "If I would eat someone's cooking it would be yours."

Ryeowook blushed and looked down on the ground to hide his face. If Kyuhyun sees him blushing he will be in trouble because he can't explain why.

"At least I know your food is safe to eat..." There he goes. One moment Ryeowook was blushing madly and now Kyuhyun ruined the cheesy atmosphere.

"Yah! How sure are you that I will not try to poison you with my food?" he frowned lightly.

"Because I'm your best friend??" Kyuhyun grinned but turned into laughter when he saw that the other was getting annoyed. "Hey, are you angry? ...You cook better than anyone I know, perhaps even better than mom,"

"I'll tell her that when she comes back," he grinned evilly.

"No way... or else she wouldn't cook for me from now on,"

"That would be great! So you should try cooking for yourself... and maybe you even accidentally poison yourself..."

"Oh no no no... That will not happen! You love me too much to let me starve myself," Kyuhyun wrapped his hand around Ryeowook's shoulders.

Ryeowook had to control his heart from exploding. Kyuhyun's affectionate actions confuses him. His is also confused with his own self. But what Kyuhyun have said is actually true because when it comes to him Ryeowook easily gives in to his wishes. He does not have the heart to say no to Kyuhyun and spending time with him always makes him happy... and complete.

 

The two decided to just order some take out foods instead of dining outside. The restaurants were full of couples who were enjoying their date which made the two feel awkward. Kyuhyun had stuttered while asking Ryeowook to eat at home instead and the other laughs secretly at the look on his face.

"Mom cooked your favorite kimchi fried rice. I was tempted to eat it before you come but she will get angry at me if I did that,"

"Hmmm... how did she knew this is my favorite?" Ryeowook sat down on the carpeted floor where they had set up all the food in front of the television.

"Its a personal request. She asked me what we want to eat. The cake is in the fridge, we can take it out later for dessert."

Ryeowook nodded and focused his eyes on the screen. Kyuhyun made him choose the movie and much to his disappointment he went for a romance movie. However he didn't hear any objections from the other and just sat down beside him continuously eating the foods.

"Hey do you want me to feed you? I'm going to eat all of this," Kyuhyun said before stuffing some food in his mouth.

"I'm eating..." he said before taking a small bite.

Kyuhyun shakes his head and waited until Ryeowook finishes chewing the food in his mouth. He grabbed the bowl and scoops some food. "Say aahh..." Kyuhyun feds him instead.

"I can eat by myself Kyu..." he didn't finish his sentence because Kyuhyun pushed the food to his mouth.

"I should feed you because you look like a baby watching there... I'm afraid you might end up crying because the scene..."

"Yahh.. its romantic! Are you that dense? Can't you feel anything while watching stuffs like this?"

"I do... but I'm not a crybaby like you...open your mouth.." he continued to fed him until the bowl was empty. They ate in silence and Ryeowook happily eats the food Kyuhyun offers him. He didn't notice but Kyuhyun was already using one spoon for the two of them.

"Hey, Kyu... I have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Do you have someone in your heart right now??" The question was unexpected and Kyuhyun swallowed the food wrongly and he started coughing. Ryeowook pats his back and offers him some water.

After a while, when he had calmed down and stopped coughing he asked him, "Why are you suddenly asking me that question?"

"Eh? I'm just curious... we never talked about stuffs like this.."

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. Surely they have talked about past crushes and views about love before. He knows that Ryeowook haven't had a girlfriend yet. He is too innocent-looking for that.

"Fine... we talked about stuffs like this. But you never mentioned to me if you like someone right now,"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm your best friend?" he reasoned. "Hey! You should be telling me everything because I do the same to you!"

"Eh? How do I answer you?"

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. "Just tell me if you like someone. I won't ask the name if you're not yet ready.... but really you should tell me too."

Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook for a long time before he sighed deeply. There are many thoughts in his mind right now that Ryeowook can read his eyes. Kyuhyun hesitates if he should be telling him what have been bothering his heart for some time now. It all started after the talk with his mom and he had kept it to himself ever since.

He looked at the encouraging smile Ryeowook was giving. He should be confiding to his best friend about this but what could he do if this is about Ryeowook? He did not have the heart to break their beautiful friendship. He needed more time to think about this, alone.

"There's none," he said flatly. "You know that I'm too busy for that." It was a lame lie which he prayed that the other wouldn't notice. He always say that he is busy but how come he finds time to play or annoy Ryeowook? Let's talk about priorities here.

Ryeowook pouts his lips disappointed that he didn't get the answer that he wants to hear from Kyuhyun. Why does he suddenly wants to hear his answer? Its a risk because what if he answers in affirmative and it would break his heart? Eh? Ryeowook brushed off the thoughts in his mind. He doesn't understand his feelings right now.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yup. If I have someone I like I promise that you are the first person that will know about it," another lie from Kyuhyun.

"Okay, that's a promise..." he smiled faintly.

And that's it. The topic faded right away once Ryeowook focused his attention back to the movie. He didn't dare open another topic related to it because he doesn't want to ruin the night. They ate up the chocolate cake that Mrs. Cho baked for them in silence while leaning to each other.

Another hour had passed when the final credits of the movie rolled up on the screen. Kyuhyun looked to see Ryeowook already asleep beside him. His head was leaning on his shoulder and his face looks like an angel while he sleeps. Kyuhyun grabbed the remote to turn the television off. He wrapped his arms around Ryeowook careful not to wake him up. He positioned the two of them on the mattress that they spread on the living room floor. Grabbing the pillows with his free hand, he placed Ryeowook's head to it before lying beside him.

Ryeowook unconciously wrapped his arms to Kyuhyun's waist and leaned closer. Kyuhyun smiles at him and kisses his forehead before hugging him back. He might be confused about his feelings for now but one thing is sure, Ryeowook is special to him. He is determined to keep him in his life forever, whether as a friend or something more than that. If what he feels right now is love then he hopes that it would turn out to be something good.

He was not lucky to fulfill his dreams, perhaps his luck is in love.