007.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi who is driving while singing along some raps from the radio. "So now, where are we going? I am getting tired here. I just want to go back home and rest. Plus, damn that mid-term, I am so gonna fail this time." He whined cutely and continued again, "Hey, I thought the hotel reservation is the last one on the list. Where are we going now?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes and bit his lips. 'Is this ert trying to kidnap me? What if he takes me somewhere far far away from here? What if – ' Jimin's eyes widened as he quickly move away from Yoongi, resulting the back of his head to bump with the window of the car.

"Ouch." He mumbles as he looked at Yoongi who is keeping his focus on the road. "Where are we going?" he asked as he gulped. Yoongi doesn't even bother to answer him back which makes Jimin a little mad.

"Yah, I was asking you! Where are we going?" he asked, raising his voice a little. Finally, Yoongi shot him an irritated glare and shook his head.

"I don't know what the hell are you thinking and stuff, but really, you're so noisy. You talk the whole way and you still have energy to bubbles." He stopped and Jimin bit his lips. 'Did I talk too much?'

"You forced me to treat you and now we're heading to the café. I heard from Hobi that you like sweet things especially cake so I am heading to the best cake shop in town. Geez, I don't know why I think about making a surprise for you." Yoongi said as he focuses on the road once more. Jimin bit his lips and smile secretly at Yoongi's word while blushing a little. 'Is he being romantic towards me? That's so sweet of him. I guess Min Yoongi is not bad after all. But still, he bully cutie little guys and act rude to Woohyun hyung. YEAH RIGHT!' Jimin frowned when he thought about Yoongi acting rude towards his crush. 'But, Park Jimin, you think again! He isn't throwing those rude comments to you anymore. He is slowly opening up to you. You should appreciate it!' Jimin smiled a little as he nodded. 'That's because he is getting married to you soon. After marrying, he will probably dump you. He just wants to get into your pants.' Jimin frowned again. 'But –'

"Ah – shut up!" he shouted while shaking his head and Yoongi looked at Jimin weirdly. Jimin's face went crimson red when he realized his sudden outburst. 'Oh my gosh, did I just shout? I wish I have Harry Potter's invisible cloak and disappear. I am so embarrassed. Yoongi is so going to mock me.'

"Um, I am not even speaking. Jiminie, are you okay?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded while looking at Yoongi.

"Look, this is really embarrassing. So, please don't ask me anymore. Just continue driving." Jimin said, looking down. 'You think he is going to let it go. He will continue to tease –'

"Ok, I won't. Tell me if something is wrong. I can help you." Yoongi said as he flash a smile to the blushing Jimin who hid his face again. 'Damn, he looks hot.'

 

 

 

"Wow, chocolate cake!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw Yoongi holding the tray and coming to him. Jimin jumped a little in happiness. Sweets are always his favorite thing in the world. 'Well, probably after Woohyun hyung.' Jimin smiled whenever he think about his crush and really, he never find a single flaw in his crush and he thinks his Woohyun hyung is the only perfect man in this whole world.

"Now eat, you look like a 5 year old kid who just got an ice-cream." Yoongi smiled as he put the chocolate cake in front of his fiancé who happily take it and start eating without talking. Yoongi smiled when he saw Jimin enjoying his treat. He drinks a coffee while secretly watching Jimin eat.

"You're not eating anything?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"Coffee is enough for me." He replied and Jimin continued eating.

"What do people like about that thing? I mean, it is not sweet!" Jimin pointed out and Yoongi just chuckled. His fiancé is definitely a kid. A pure kid.

"I don't know. I just love it." Yoongi replied, shrugging his shoulder. Jimin continued to eat like a little kid and then he suddenly stop as he looked at Yoongi with a sly smirk.

"Hey, don't you want to tell who Hoseok hyung is crushing on?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shook his head again. NOT AGAIN! Jimin asked the question the whole way to the hotel and he keeps sulking and won't talk to Yoongi until he buy him a lollipop. Yoongi sighed, it is not that he doesn't want to tell Jimin but because it is not okay for him to tell. It is not his place to tell who Hoseok is crushing. Jimin would probably know the man who had Hoseok's heart and moreover, the guy is in a relationship with one of Jimin's close friend so it is risky to tell Jimin about the case.

"Just ask that to your Hoseok hyung when you're alone? This is not my business to tell." Yoongi replied as he sipped to drink his coffee. Jimin rolls his eyes as he pouted, trying to sulk again and Yoongi found those actions too cute.

"You know, you have chocolate on your lips." Yoongi said to Jimin who now have a confuse face. "Let me help you with it." He said as he leaned into Jimin who blushed. 'Oh my gosh, he is leaning into me. What if he is going to kiss me? I saw this kind of scene in dramas! He is definitely going to kiss me. I am sure!' Jimin thought and his face is so red and his eyes close but suddenly feel the napkin wipe the things on his lips.

"Now, it is all gone." Jimin's eyes shoot opened as he unconsciously glared at Yoongi. 'What he didn't kiss me? Why? Wait what? What happen to me? Am I disappointed?'

Jimin blushed and looked away and he knew Yoongi is smiling at him. "If you're done, we should go back home. I don't want to hear you whining about your exam because I took you for too long." Yoongi said and Jimin glared at him.

"Yeah, I am done." He said as both of them stood up and headed back to the car.

 

 

 

Yoongi's car finally stopped in front of Jimin's mansion and Jimin unbuckled the seat belt and glanced at his fiancé. The both of them came out and Jimin stood in front of Yoongi.

"You should go in now." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded shyly.

"Arh, thank you for today. I had a little fun, I guess." He said in low voice but Yoongi could hear it. He smiled as he patted Jimin's head. Jimin looked up and make a cute glare.

"Thanks god, you had fun. I thought you didn't enjoy the day because you're frowning and complaining." Yoongi said and Jimin blushed a little.

"I wasn't complaining!" he protested. "But whatever thanks for your treat as well." He said and smiles a little and Yoongi smiled back which makes Jimin's heart skip a little.

"It is my pleasure, princess." Jimin blushed. 'Why is this guy using such cheesy words? That doesn't suit him.'

"I am going!" he announced as he turned back and rang the bell and wait for the door to be opened.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called him and Jimin lazily turned back which makes his eyes widened.

*chubs*

One of his chubby cheeks met with Yoongi's soft lips. Yoongi smiled as he quickly run to his car. "Thank you for today, Jimin-ah." He said as he climbed on his car, waved him a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter