022.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning : this chapter includes too much fluff and sweetness.

 

 

 

 

Jimin woke up to see the other side of the bed where Yoongi slept is empty. He looked around with his still sleepy eyes. ‘Does he already leave?’ He then moved his body lazily as he sat down. ‘What time is it?’ he looked at the clock which is on the night stand as his eyes widened.

 

“10 AM? What the hell, I slept too much!” Jimin exclaimed as he quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Jimin looked at himself at the mirror and blushed when he remembers what he did last night.

 

“Oh my god, I really did that to him.” He said as he cheeks gone red. “How do I face him? I’m so embarrassed.” Jimin said as he shook his head. “What the hell was I thinking last night? Aish, I’m such an idiot.” Jimin said and hit himself.

 

“Ah, molla!” he said as he shakes his head and came out from the bathroom. He breaths the air and slowly opened the door. He peeks from the behind and sighs when they were no signs of Yoongi. Jimin quietly walked towards the kitchen and Yoongi is still not there. ‘Lucky~!!’ Jimin saw a set of breakfast on the table as he went there and saw a sticky note.

 

Sleepyhead~ here is the breakfast for you! I’m going to prof to show my work. Um, I will be back around 1PM with lunch of course. So, wait me until I’m back, sunshine <3

 

Jimin smiled upon the note as he sat down. ‘Greasy,’ he opened the set and started eating the breakfast that Yoongi prepared. Yoongi is an awesome cook and Jimin is amazed that Yoongi really can cook. After eating, Jimin washed the dishes, did the laundry of both of them and cleans the house. After that he took a shower and lay on the bed while waiting for Yoongi to come back. He sighs as he looked at the clock. It is already 1:30 and Yoongi is still not coming back. Jimin looked at his phone and Yoongi is still not sending him a message. ‘He is late.’ Unconsciously, he pouted. Jimin scrolled through his contact as he sent Taehyung a message via line.

 

Chimchim : TAE

 

Jimin doesn’t really expect a reply from Taehyung since he doesn’t know what Taehyung would be doing and he is just bored.

 

Taetae : What?

 

Chimchim : why so rude? Your best friend is boring and you replied me this? MEANIE ;-;

 

Taetae : this is jungkook btw

 

Chimchim : WHAT? Why do you have Tae’s phone?

 

Taetae : we’re kinda in the middle of a date. Can you please excuse us?

 

Chimchim : fine fine~ enjoy your date!

 

Taetae : :3

 

Jimin sighs as he tossed his phone on the bed. ‘Kim Taehyung, now that he got a boyfriend, he is having fun without me. What a best friend.’ Jimin said.

 

“I’m so bored, maybe I should text Hobi hyung. I’m pretty sure, hyung will be there for me.” But before Jimin could bother the forever happy boy, he heard the main door opened. Jimin’s eyes sparkled as he walked towards the door.

 

“Yoongi?” he jogged there and saw Yoongi with food in his hands.

 

“I’m back, sunshine.” He said and smiled which is brighter than the sun. Jimin blushed a little as he rolls his eyes.

 

“You’re late. You said you’ll be home by 1.” Jimin said as folds his hands.

 

“Well, you still have to consider the traffic too.” Yoongi said as he took off his boots. “You wanna help me with the food?” he asked as Jimin walked towards him and takes all the takeaways.

 

“What did you buy?” Jimin asked.

 

“Thai food. I heard this one new shop down near our apartment is pretty good. Namjoon once took Jin hyung and they love it.” Yoongi said as he follows Jimin to the kitchen who is putting all the takeaways in the bowl. Yoongi smiled as he walked to Jimin and hugged him from behind. Jimin smiled a little and turned his head to see Yoongi’s face who quickly leaned in and steal a kiss from Jimin’s lips.

 

“Love you,” he mumbles and kissed Jimin’s cheeks who giggles at the husband’s sweetness.

 

“Hey, so how is the meeting with the prof go? Does he like it?” Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded.

 

“Yeah, he said it is good. I’m your husband, I can do everything.” Yoongi said as he mimicked Jimin’s action from the previous night. Jimin chuckled at the cuteness of his husband.

 

“You look funny,” he said and then turned back and go his chores. “Now go and take a shower. I will be preparing the table.” Jimin said as he turned back to see Yoongi.

 

“But I don’t wanna let you go.” Yoongi said as he pouted. Jimin blushed a little.

 

“Ew, that’s too cheesy.” Jimin exclaimed but he loves it. Yoongi kissed Jimin’s earlobe.

 

“But I know you love it.” He whispered into his ears that sent shivers down his spine. ‘Yoongi’s voice is y.’ But Jimin ignored all of those feelings as he turned back and pushed Yoongi out of the kitchen.

 

“Now go and take shower. Then we can cuddle the whole day.” Jimin said as Yoongi’s face brightened.

 

“Aye sir, I will do it right away.” He said as he quickly walked away. Jimin chuckled at the disappearance of his husband and then looked confused when Yoongi quickly walked in again.

 

“What? What did you forget?” he asked as Yoongi walked close towards him.

 

“I forgot to kiss you.” He said as he kissed Jimin’s lips and then walked away. Jimin just chuckled at the cute actions.

 

“Aigoo, never thought Min Yoongi is actually this cute.” Jimin said as he shook his head and continued with his work. After preparing the table, Jimin sat on it while waiting for Yoongi. After some minutes, Yoongi came out with new clothes and fresh. He took a seat in front of Jimin.

 

“Let’s eat.” Jimin said as the two of them eat quietly.

 

“So, how come you suddenly finish all of them?” Jimin asked in the middle of the lunch while taking a sip of Tomyum.

 

“I haven’t finish yet. I need to do the recording and final arrangement.” Yoongi said as he took a bite. “I just want my prof to listen to raw and gives an advice from him.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded.

 

“It is all thanks to you.” Yoongi said as he whispered seductively at Jimin who blushed.

 

“Why are you thanking me? What did I even do?” Jimin asked as he drank water as Yoongi smirked.

 

“Because of what you did last night, sunshine.” Yoongi said bluntly and Jimin choked on the water. “That was awesome.” He whispered again as Jimin blushed so hard.

 

“Are you okay, babe? You’re choking.” Yoongi said worriedly. As Jimin tries to clam his blush.

 

“Stop teasing me and embarrassing me, idiot!” Jimin hissed as he slightly glared at his husband. Yoongi just laughed at him. They continued eating peacefully until Jimin looked at Yoongi.

 

“So, how is it going? With your studies?” Jimin asked. “Since you’re doing a double major, I just – I…” Jimin said as he bit his lips. Yoongi chuckled.

 

“What, are you worried?” Yoongi asked as he smirked and Jimin blushed a little.

 

“What? No, I just asked it. Because I feel responsible too and I – ”

 

“Don’t worry, sunshine. Everything is under control. I’m a genius, you know that.” Yoongi said as he smiled at Jimin. Jimin fell silence as he quietly eats the food. ‘It is so unfair. I get to do what I like and Yoongi had to take business classes too for our future. I wish I could lend him a hand –’

 

“Jiminie,” Yoongi called as Jimin snapped out from his thoughts and looked at Yoongi. “Will you – um – sing for me?” Yoongi asked as Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“I know this is crazy but will you sing for me Jiminie?” Yoongi asked again while Jimin gasped.

 

“I really need someone to sing for me for the assignment. And I will be doing the rap parts. And I want the person who sing to be you. I want to sing a duet with my husband.” Yoongi said as Jimin looked at him, blinking.

 

“Please say, yes, Jiminie. Yes.” Yoongi said as he studied Jimin’s reaction. ‘Omg, he is asking me to sing for him. It had been a long time since I last sing but…’ Jimin’s lips turned into a smile and nodded.

 

“Ok, sure hyung. I will give it a try.” Jimin said as Yoongi smiled widely.

 

“YES!” he cheered, “Then can we start recording today? Are you free, sunshine?” he asked as Jimin nodded happily.

 

“My time is all yours, hyung.” He said while blushing a little.

 

***

 

 

Taehyung rang the bell of the mansion and waited for the main gate to open.

 

“Who is it?” the speaker asked as Taehyung coughed and stood in front of the camera.

 

“I’m here to see Jungkook. I’m his frien –” Taehyung paused as he smiles a little. “Boyfriend,” he said with a satisfactory smile on his lips.

 

“Miss Lee, should I let him in?” Taehyung heard one of the maid asked to a Miss Lee.

 

“Oh, it is the kid. Yes, let him in.” Taehyung recognized the voice as he smiled. ‘Ahjumma.’ The main gate finally opened as Taehyung walked towards the house which is in the middle of the yard. The main door of the house was opened and the ahjumma is already waiting.

 

“Child, you’re here to meet Jungkook?” the lady asked as Taehyung nodded.

 

“The security here got tightened?” Taehyung asked the ahjumma nodded.

 

“Yes, child. Ever since the incident happened, we don’t really allow the stranger and we doubled our security. Sorry for that, son.” The ahjumma smiled as Taehyung nodded.

 

“That’s okay, ahjumma. And oh, my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.” Taehyung said and gave the ahjumma his natural goffy smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter