011.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin stood still in front of the door as he stared at Yoongi with his jaw dropped. “Why are we standing here?” he asked, still doesn’t believe that he is at his newly wedded husband.

 

“Aren’t we suppose to be at the Min mansion?” Jimin asked once more. But Yoongi smirked as he leaned into Jimin who moved back and bumped with the door frame. “Ouch,” he pouted. Yoongi couldn’t help but laugh at the cuteness of the younger male.

 

“I live here, stupid. You’re my husband so you’re suppose to stay with me. Not with my parents.” Yoongi said as he carried Jimin’s luggage with him. Jimin lazily dragged his feet as he looked around. Yoongi’s apartment is rather spacious for a couple to live in. It has 2 master bedrooms and one small vacant room which Jimin assumed that Yoongi’s work place.

 

“Place is not bad,” he remarked as Yoongi nodded.

 

“Say, since when are you living alone? How come I never know about this?” Jimin asked as he sat on the couch which is in the living room. Yoongi took a place next to him while open the television.

 

“I don’t know why your parents didn’t inform you about this but your things were already moved into places since a week ago.” Yoongi said as he changes some channel. “I have been living here on my own since the start of college. What do you expect? I am not some rich spoiled kid like certain brat.” Yoongi said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

“I am not some rich spoiled kid!” he retorted as he stood up.

 

“So, where is my room?” he asked as he looked at Yoongi who doesn’t bother to look at the younger boy.

 

“Just walk along the path and you’ll see the room in the end. That’s it.” Yoongi said as Jimin grabbed his luggage and walked towards the as he is instructed. He looked around the apartment and it is so clean. ‘Never thought Min Yoongi is this type of guy.’ Jimin passed through a small room which had a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the door. He nodded. ‘So, this must be his studio. I wonder will he let me listen some of his works.’ Jimin knew Yoongi produced music even though they’re not friends in the first place. He also knew Yoongi raps underground. And Jimin hated to admit it but, ‘I really like his music though,’ He acknowledge the talent and the potential that the elder has.

 

Jimin stopped in front of the room. He sighed as he opened the door and there is a king-sized bed in the middle of the room and a huge wardrobe leaned against the wall in the other end. Jimin’s eyes sparkled. ‘Wow, so big!’ he exclaimed as he walked into the bathroom and it is big as well. ‘Oh my gosh, no wonder he lives like a prince. Much neater than mine.’ Jimin think about his room. Yes, his room is as big as Yoongi’s but his room is in mess. Cloth and food all over the place and Jimin hated to clean that’s why the maids always ended up cleaning for him.

 

Jimin went back to the bedroom as he looked around. There are some creams, roll-on and some perfume on the table and he saw some of his belonging. ‘Wait, since when my products got more?’ he asked himself as he walked towards the wardrobe to put his clothes in. He opened in and saw some clothes are already there. And they are not his. Jimin’s eyes widened. ‘Don’t tell me!’

 

“YAH, MIN YOONGI, WHAT THE IS THIS?” he shouted as he turned around and see Yoongi looking at him, bored. He yawned as he walked towards the king-sized bed and lay down.

 

“Ah, I am tired.” He said as he closed his eyes. Jimin glared at his husband as he slapped his chest.

 

“I am asking, what is this? Are we sharing room? Oho, I am so not going to do this. Sleeping on a same bed with you is – “ Jimin was cut off when his lips were sealed with something soft. His eyes widened as he pushed the elder male away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter