004.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin pulled his fiancé by the hand and left the canteen and lead to the place where there are fewer crowds so that you could pour all his anger out on Yoongi. Yoongi just smirked when he saw his little fiancé roughly pull his wrist. Jimin banged Yoongi against the wall of school building and deadly glare at him.

"You." He pointed at Yoongi which Yoongi found that funny. "Why the hell did you tell the whole school about the wedding? I thought we were keeping this a secret." Jimin said with a glare and Yoongi just shrugged.

"I think I should let the whole school know because you know we're going to be together by the next month." He answered casually. Jimin was pissed at him.

"Why should the school know about our wedding?" he asked with his hands folded.

"Because I want them to know." He smirked which makes Jimin jaw dropped. 'What the hell? Is this his only reason? His smirk is annoying; I want to smash that thing.'

"But do you know what you just did?" Jimin asked. "You purposely tell that to Woohyun hyung right? RIGHT?" Jimin asked again and he doesn't notice the change in Yoongi's face. His smirk turned into a frown and looked at Jimin.

"You know I like him and you did it on purpose. You – " Jimin stopped when Yoongi glared at him.

"You know even if you crush him so hard or want him so bad but at the end of the day, you will be mine. And you can’t change that." Yoongi said seriously and Jimin gulped.

"What – what are you talking about?" Jimin asked. 'What the hell am I shuttering? And why the hell is he suddenly gone mad? Aish, this .'

"Whatever, your stupid little brain won't understand what I am saying." Yoongi said as he left Jimin with a jaw dropped. "Hey, Min Yoongi, wait! I'm not done talking." Jimin shouted but Yoongi doesn't even look back.

"I'm done talking with you, Park Jimin."

"Yah!" he shouted and suddenly tripped when he bumped into a rock and sat down. "Aish." He said as he massages his sprained leg and didn’t notice when someone come close to him.

"Jiminie," a familiar voice called him as Jimin stood up with his sprained food and his eyes wide opened.

"Hyung" he called but due to his sprained leg, he was about to collapsed when Woohyun suddenly pull him. "Wow, are you okay?" he asked and Jimin bit his lips. He blushed when he realize that Woohyun's hands were around his lower back. 'Oh no, what the hell am I thinking in such kind of situation?'

"I – I sprained my leg." He said and Woohyun led him to the nearest bunch and make him sit. "Oh, I will go get some ice pack. Wait here." He said but Jimin pulled Woohyun's hand and smiled.

"I'm fine, hyung. You don't need to." Jimin said but Woohyun still have this worried face. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. I will just apply some medicine when I get back home. You worry too much, hyung." Jimin said as he smiled at Woohyun and Woohyun finally nodded and sit next to Jimin.

"I'm worried because you're my favorite dongsaeng. I don't want to see someone I care in pain." He said with a usual Woohyun smile and Jimin blush with the word. 'Someone he cares? Does that mean he cares about me? Oh my gosh!'

Both of them sit in silence and doesn't utter a single word. 'Should I tell him about that? I mean, I should. But what if he doesn't care? But he said he care about me.'

"Jimin – " Woohyun called his name and Jimin looked at to his hyung and meet with his eyes. 'Those eyes are seriously so beautiful.'

"Congratulation on your wedding. I don't know why you don't tell me that you're in a relationship with Min Yoongi. Gosh, I'm sorry. Sorry about what I tell about Yoongi yesterday. You should tell me you guys are dating though." Woohyun said as he let out an awkward chuckle and Jimin's eyes widened. 'Oh no, oh no, this isn’t like this. I'm not in a relationship with that jerk. He is misunderstanding the situation.'

"Hyung, no. You got this wrong. I'm not in a relationship with him, hyung." Jimin said and Woohyun laughed as he ruffles his hair.

"You don't need to be shy, Jiminie. I'm your hyung right? I thought you trust me." Woohyun pouted. 'I trust you, hyung. But I and Yoongi aren't like what you thought. It will never happen because I like you. Gosh, how should I tell hyung this?'

"No, hyung. I am being serious. I'm not in a relationship with him. How can I love him when I am seriously in love with someone?" Jimin said as he quickly put his hand on his month. 'Oh .'

"You're in love with someone? Who is it?" Woohyun asked and he looked anticipating with Jimin's answer. Jimin looked at his hyung and gulped. 'Screw everything. I am going to confess him now. I will do it now!'

"I am … I am in love with y – " he was cut off when he was suddenly pulled away by a rough grab. Woohyun's eyes widened when his favorite dongsaeng was suddenly pulled.

"Hey – you know Jimin is hurt." Woohyun said as he calm the pale man and Yoongi give him a glare.

"Ouch, bastard, what are you doing?" Jimin shouted as he glared at Yoongi. 'What the hell this guy appears? I thought he just disappear to wherever he want. I was about to confess to Woohyun hyung!'

"We're going home. I got a phone call from your mom and we need to go look for wedding ring. It is important, she told me to skip class." He said and glared at Woohyun who just stood there.

"But I think Jimin can't walk. You shouldn't roughly pull him, you know."  Woohyun said with a smile but his smile suddenly disappear when Yoongi speaks.

"Shut up, I know." Woohyun frowned but quickly smile back at Jimin who is glaring at Yoongi.

"I think you should go, Jiminie. It is important right?" Woohyun asked and Jimin looked at him. "Urgh, hyung, it is … I mean – I " he stopped when Yoongi rolls his eyes and suddenly pull Jimin.

"Ah, it hurts, bastard." He slapped Yoongi's hand away and glared at his fiancé. Without saying anything, Yoongi lifted Jimin in bridal style and started walking away which make both Woohyun and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Jerk, what – what are you doing?" he shouted while punching his shoulder.

"Aish, stay still. You said your legs are hurt." Yoongi said and Jimin stopped punching and let Yoongi carry him.

"Urgh, Woohyun hyung, I will see you tomorrow." Jimin shouted to Woohyun and Woohyun smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay, Jiminie." And Woohyun walked away as Yoongi snorted. Jimin glared at his fiancé.

"You know you're so rude at Woohyun hyung." He said and Yoongi doesn't say anything back. "Aish, when will you stop coming in between me and hyung." Jimin said.

"Shut up." Yoongi snapped and Jimin make a face. "Yah –" he was cut by Yoongi.

"You know you're heavy." He said and Jimin blushed a little.

"Then don't lift me. I don't even ask you to. Besides, I can walk perfectly fine." Jimin pouted and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You're walking like a snail and I don't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter