017.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung ran out of the class when he saw Jimin and Yoongi coming to school together. It had been 2 weeks that he last saw Jungkook and he had no idea where the younger is and how he had been doing. And today is the another day where he had no clues of the younger male. The school reopened and today is the first day and Taehyung doesn’t have any trace of Jungkook.

 

“Hi, Tae!” Jimin hugged his best friend and Yoongi smiled at him. Taehyung returned the hug as he nodded Yoongi with a smile. Jimin and Yoongi had already told their little friend circle that the two had decided to give a try of falling in love. Although, everyone knows Yoongi’s love towards Jimin, the younger boy is still oblivious to this.

 

“Good morning, Jimin and Yoongi.” Taehyung greeted as Yoongi leaned in and give a sweet peck on his husband’s chubby cheeks. Jimin turned beet red while slightly glare at his husband.

 

“I will see you at lunch, sunshine.” Yoongi said as he walked away. Taehyung grinned as he eyed Jimin evilly. Jimin blushed as he tried to avoid eye contact with his best friend.

 

“Awh, I see. He is calling you his sunshine.” Taehyung smirked while Jimin shook his head and entered into the lecture room first. Taehyung smiled as he followed Jimin.

 

“Um – Jimin.” Taehyung called as Jimin looked at him after taking a seat in the third room. Taehyung took a seat next to him while taking out his notebook. Jimin looked at his best friend. Taehyung bit his lips. ‘Should I ask him? He might know a bit.’

 

“Yes, Tae?” Jimin asked as Taehyung lowered his head.

 

“Um, I – you know – well”

 

“Just tell me already, Tae.” Jimin said impatient with what Taehyung been doing.

 

“Well, I am just wondering whether you know about Jungkook.” Taehyung said as he lowered his head down because his face is red. Taehyung knew Jimin smirked and he knew his best friend looked at him.

 

“Someone misses his bunny.” Jimin said. Taehyung looked up to glare at his best friend.

 

“I do not miss him!” he denied. “It is just I have some business to settle with him.” Taehyung said while Jimin laughed.

 

“Alright, alright.”

 

“So, do you know?” Taehyung asked while Jimin shakes his head.

 

“I am sorry, Tae. I have no idea. Yoongi barely talks about him and I guess he is not back yet.” Jimin said as Taehyung nodded. “Don’t worry, Tae-ah. He will be okay.” Jimin smiled as he tried to cheer his best friend. Taehyung just nodded. ‘I wish you’re really okay. Jungkook, what are you doing?’

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiminie!” Yoongi’s voice was heard as soon as they entered into the cafeteria. Jin and Hyosang are already there as well. It is kind of funny that the two groups who are always fighting and are rivals are sitting in the same table.

 

“Hi, Yoongi hyung.” Jimin said as he takes a place next to Yoongi and Taehyung sits next to his favorite hyung, Hoseok.

 

“Why are there so many reporters here in our university today?” Taehyung asked as he started chewing on his food. Namjoon shrugged.

 

“I have no idea. It is too much. Something is definitely happening. It is either teacher or the students.” Namjoon said as if nothing matters to him.

 

“I wish it is the lecturer’s problems. I don’t want to get involve with the media. They’re the pain in the .” Yoongi said as he tried to feed Jimin who opened his mouth of the elder.

 

“Hyung, language please.” Jimin said as he giggles. Yoongi nodded as he smiled at his little husband.

 

“I’m sorry, sunshine.”

 

“Eww, why are you two being so sweet to each other.” Taehyung said while making a ‘gross’ face. Jin giggles as he looked at the new couple.

 

“Aren’t they so cute? I’m so happy that Jimin finally accept Yoongi.” Jin said while squealing. Jimin tried to smile. The two of them doesn’t tell about Jimin’s recent heart break and they don’t tell that it is because of that they’re acting like a couple.

 

“I agree. They were always fighting. I am so happy that my best friend and my favorite dongsaeng are together. You guys are match make in heaven!” Hoseok said happily. Taehyung pouted as he slightly glares at his hyung.

 

“I thought I am your favorite hyung not chimchim.” Taehyung said while sulking. Hoseok smile as he ruffles Taehyung’s hair.

 

“Hahaha, you’re my favorite too. Namjoon too, Seokjin hyung too, Jungkookie too.” Hoseok said with a wide smile. Taehyung’s smile disappears when he heard Jungkook. “But, my most favorite one on the whole earth is my Hyosangie.” Hoseok said as he hugged Hyosang who just laughed. Jin rolls his eyes.

 

“I think I’m going to throw up. You guys are disgusting.” He said as Hoseok pouted.

 

“No fair, hyung! You said Yoongi and Jimin are cute together and we’re disgusting. Hyung, please!” Hoseok said, rolling his eyes. Yoongi smirked as he wrapped his arms around Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“Because we indeed are cute together, idiot.” Yoongi said. “right, sunshine?” he asked Jimin who blushed at Yoongi’s cheesiness.

 

“Gross!” Hoseok said while the whole table laughed at him except Taehyung who seems to be in the other world. Jimin looked worriedly at his best friend.

 

“Tae, are you okay?” Jimin asked as Taehyung doesn’t reply. The other looked at him as well. “Tae?” Jimin called while Hoseok shook his body. Taehyung snapped from his daydream as he meets with worried eyes of Jimin.

 

“Yeah, I am okay. I am fine.” Taehyung lied and Jimin knows he is not. “I – I just need some rest. I will go now.” Taehyung said as he stood up, holding the tray which is still full of lunch.

 

“Tae, you should eat a little more, dear.” Jin said as Taehyung smiled weakly.

 

“I – I will later. I am not feeling well, right now.” Taehyung said as he leaves the table.

 

“But, Tae – “ Jin stood up to stop Taehyung but Namjoon held his hands while Jimin shook his head.

 

“He is missing Jungkook and probably worried for him.” Jimin said as the whole table went silent. “Hyung, speaking of devil, do you know where Jungkook and what is he doing? I can’t bear to see Taehyung in this state. I want them to meet quickly again.” Jimin said as Yoongi sighed.

 

“I don’t have contact with Jungkook but his father’s case is serious this time. And it is the best for them to settle everything in Japan. Or else their company will be ruined.” Yoongi said. “I heard from my parents that they will be heading around this week but I don’t know in detail.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded.

 

“I will tell you once I know more about it.” He said with a smile. “Don’t worry, sunshine.” Jimin nodded as he hugged his husband while the other smile at them.

 

“Let’s hope for the best, yeah?” Hyosang said as the others nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung doesn’t feel like going back home because of the over-crowded reporters in front of the school’s gate. He doesn’t want to involve with the media. But he needs to. He walked across the school gates, hoping that he wouldn’t get caught with the reporters.

 

“Hi, I’d like to interview you about something!” the reporter girl approached Taehyung who widened his eyes.

 

“Um – I am kinda in a hurry – “ Taehyung was cut off when the reporter girl cut his sentence.

 

“I just want to know that whether the son of Jeon corporation is in this university or not. I heard that he is in his 1st year.” She said as Taehyung’s eyes widened. ‘Jeon corportation?’ Taehyung felt he is sweating. He bit his lips. There are only two Jeons he knew of. One is Jeon Jungkook, and yes, Taehyung knew him a lot and the other is Jeon Wonwoo who is in the same dance class with him. He barely knows Wonwoo so his mind drift to Jungkook. Jungkook is out of country because of his company whilst Wonwoo is perfectly fine and attending his classes. It is confirmed that, ‘Jungkook.’

 

“Are you perhaps his friend?” the reporter girl asked. “I heard he is back from Japan to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter